RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-05, 02:07 PM   #61
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Why not? Because we still gotta finish it, or because it's too illy skilly?

The mixdown I have has no first verse, then the hook kicks in, and then its all together, but I guess one of us planned on spittin 2 verses, and only spit one, so I'd have to remix it, and I'm far too lazy for that shit.
Old 09-05-05, 02:10 PM   #62
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Word, we'll finish it eventually. Still need to do sammich collab.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-05-05, 02:35 PM   #63
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Yet you still post. lol @ getting shot in the face, another case of the net is soo serious. Fiya should die and never post again. Kinda funny..

9th Degree! *punches you* You better attend the next freestyle battle, we gon' push for it to be in Champaign Urbana, hit me up on AIM sometime for turn you back into radians... *whistles*
Old 09-05-05, 02:38 PM   #64
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Either you're not on or have a new AIM, 'cuz I haven't talked to you in a minute lol. But word, get at me.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-05-05, 02:39 PM   #65
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Not now foo!... I'm bout to getting ready for a party (barbecue) hee hee.. i meant sometime later, i'm out fa now.. holla.
Old 09-05-05, 02:58 PM   #66
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

you're fucking garbage dooms...haha...actually akir, and pumkinhead are both from the same message board...and i bet anything i've done a ton more shows and have a lot more respect around my town then you. and fuck look who's talking, i'm finishing my degree while you're fucking modding a shitty message board. BITCH. ps stop stealing pop rappers style. peace
Old 09-05-05, 10:06 PM   #67
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
*feels safe that his mixtape is all his locals and not one net head on it*

Im not even going to distibute my mixtape on the net,thats not my main focus.

Fuckin' Net Head.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 03:01 PM   #68
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
you're fucking garbage dooms...haha...actually akir, and pumkinhead are both from the same message board...and i bet anything i've done a ton more shows and have a lot more respect around my town then you. and fuck look who's talking, i'm finishing my degree while you're fucking modding a shitty message board. BITCH. ps stop stealing pop rappers style. peace

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! a Guy with no evidence that he even has a functioning voicebox is trying to lame-up all over me. AAAAHH!!! ok son, you win. You have done more shows and have more respect than me "around your town". You win, tough guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
::ucks down behind the garbage can and shoots lady fiya in the face:::

phew!

LOL!! These outta-the-blue quotables are fuckin classic. But then again, what can I expect from someone who's titties are vinegar enhanced, nahm sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
technically you'd be a net-cee while you talk bout all this shit you do offline, when in fact you here with all the other people you tryna make "feel bad" for putting net-heads on tracks/even their mixtape, then why you in OYD.. You just gonna do regular tracks to liven up the site and being the netcee OYD know you can be? *Cricket*

Lemme say it again for yet another person in this thread who is unable to R-E-A-D. "I DO do collabs with people on the net. why? It broadens my horizions, and people's reactions to those tracks let me know what I should do more, and what I should do less. I DON'T however put any of those tracks on my album. I'd rather re-use the idnetical 16 for a track I can perform live." So WTF are you talking abou LF? Now I'll watch you make your next post and pretend to not see this paragraph when you realized that you got no clue what this thread is about.

Quote:
Just because you do tracks with people nearby doesn't make you a MC, now does it? No. I can do a track with my cousin that doesn't mean I'm an MC or netcee if I post it on the net.. You, yes you Dooms are considered a netcee and MC (to those who actually seen you perform if you have before). Whoever stops by this site and sees your name will be like "oh, he's some loyal netcee look at his post count" not "wow he's some wack MC, I live in Canada and saw him on tour wit The Rush!" ... the fuck?

Yup. I agree with that. People percieve all sorts of shit by just looking at the surface. On the surface, I look black. Reality is I'm not 100% black. On the surface, a gun looks like it's full of bullets when it may actually have none. On the surface, it looks like you have a moustache. Do you really have one? Probably. But that's not where I'm going with this. Long story short, just cuz you say what you think of something on it's surface dosen't make it that way.

[quote]
As for my mixtape

Wait a sec? who said jakc shit about you or your mixtape? Stop trying to validate your self when no one asked, lol.

Quote:
I may be considered an emcee, but am I a netcee? yes I am.. I battle on the net, rap with people ON THE NET as well as offline. Anybody that battled on this site or on another site would be considered a netcee. You should be offended by making this thread, you fellow netcee, you. But wait you're Doomsday, you can't show your weakness aside from your tracks.
[immitates your salty ass]Toddles![/immitated]

How would being a "netcee" make me look "weak"? I'm still Doomsday, lol. There's lots of info out there thta I put out my self, because hell, why wouldn't I? I'm still human. But what you're still not getting is that the shit I do on the net is disposable to me. They wont' ever get anywhere since I won't take em anywhere. It's great practice and more times than not gives me the initiative I needed ot experiment with something, or...do this a differet way, or hell sometimes something as basic as write a track. For some tohugh, it's the destination. It's "what it's all about". That's all well and good and all, but its silly as shit to me to see someeon say "yeh son!! my track is in the top 10 on soundlcick!!" when they know it's faliable as shit and they make it sound liek winning a grammy. That's a netcee. Looking for colabs for your album or your mixtape on rapboards = netcee IMO, unless you end up with someone who you know, or knew, or otherwise lives around you and CAN perform the song live because in that event it's the same as someone "looking for love" on the net. Finding it close makes you a success. Finding it where you can't touch it is what makes you lame. Netceeing is the equivilant of playing Gran Tursimo 4 and getting the fastest time on a track, then going to that exact same track in person and swearing that you can beat the standing record there just cuz you did it in a simulation. The net's rap scene is a simulation. You become a "netcee" when you make it your reality.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 03:37 PM   #69
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I read what your post is about.. but you're a netcee yourself just like everyone else, so valid thread? No I think not. I mentioned my mixtape because that's what your first post had targets on, people putting other people from the net on mixtapes/albums/w.e

Point is you a netcee too, so saying "what Netcee thinks their an MC? Which are you?" is a good question to ask when you're a netcee yourself. And I didn't bother reading those Bible chapters of a post you got right there, i must say you write wayyy more than me, great job once again.
Old 09-06-05, 03:42 PM   #70
Given Light.
Given Light

IP: 1768 36E3

A netcee, is a also a creative way of advertising yourself. Having various people spit on your album from around the place, not only promotes you, but promotes that person, and thereforth opens a small window of opportunity.

Emcees are people who have live people on their album? Are you trying to say that other people that collab on a netcees album arn't living? Just because they dont' hang out with them, doesn't mean anything. That "netcee' can be much better than the people you hang out with.

Especially you.
Old 09-06-05, 04:02 PM   #71
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I read what your post is about.. but you're a netcee yourself just like everyone else, so valid thread? No I think not. I mentioned my mixtape because that's what your first post had targets on, people putting other people from the net on mixtapes/albums/w.e

Point is you a netcee too, so saying "what Netcee thinks their an MC? Which are you?" is a good question to ask when you're a netcee yourself. And I didn't bother reading those Bible chapters of a post you got right there, i must say you write wayyy more than me, great job once again.

There you go saying I'm a netcee again, but you didn't ention one single way yet that I am. You're jsut repeating yourself. Clown.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 04:17 PM   #72
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Number 1- idiot, you're in a net crew
Number 2- you're on this site (as well as others) battling

The screen infront of your face while you are typing has the internet connected, and you upload that shit you recorded at your house/studio/w.e on the internet for views and opinions.

While you're on the internet battling and doing collaborations with other people from the net whether it's for a mixtape/album/views/respect or whatever reason you do it, you are a netcee. Get over it.

If you still don't know what makes you a netcee, pretend to be ignorant and don't ask. -Done-
Old 09-06-05, 05:12 PM   #73
Demonic Storm
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 641D 2876

I'm both or should I say, been both

I've did tracks with peeps from the net

I've did tracks that will never hit the net
for the simple fact I'm making money off them tracks
hustling them out my trunk along with bootlegs of other CDs

I've been featured on Net Mixtapes

I've been featured on Regular Mixtapes

but I do more with Hip Hop off the net than I do on the net

what I drop on the net is only at best half-assed when put up against what I do in the studios

and even that isn't 100%
I'm not trying to blow in Hip Hop

I dont need to make money with Hip Hop to enjoy it

I rather make that Doctor money, it tends to last longer
most rappers cant retire off they career as a Hip Hop artist

-Storm
Old 09-06-05, 05:25 PM   #74
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 0F8C 09C6

i was an MC before i was a netcee, so i guess this doesn't applty to me........... but there are a lot of netcees i'm feelin more than MCs i've met live, so to me it doesn't matter.

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 09:55 PM   #75
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Number 1- idiot, you're in a net crew
Number 2- you're on this site (as well as others) battling

The screen infront of your face while you are typing has the internet connected, and you upload that shit you recorded at your house/studio/w.e on the internet for views and opinions.

While you're on the internet battling and doing collaborations with other people from the net whether it's for a mixtape/album/views/respect or whatever reason you do it, you are a netcee. Get over it.

If you still don't know what makes you a netcee, pretend to be ignorant and don't ask. -Done-

Read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Lemme say it again for yet another person in this thread who is unable to R-E-A-D. "I DO do collabs with people on the net. why? It broadens my horizions, and people's reactions to those tracks let me know what I should do more, and what I should do less. I DON'T however put any of those tracks on my album. I'd rather re-use the idnetical 16 for a track I can perform live." So WTF are you talking abou LF? Now I'll watch you make your next post and pretend to not see this paragraph when you realized that you got no clue what this thread is about.

Yup. I agree with that. People percieve all sorts of shit by just looking at the surface. On the surface, I look black. Reality is I'm not 100% black. On the surface, a gun looks like it's full of bullets when it may actually have none. On the surface, it looks like you have a moustache. Do you really have one? Probably. But that's not where I'm going with this. Long story short, just cuz you say what you think of something on it's surface dosen't make it that way.

Wait a sec? who said jakc shit about you or your mixtape? Stop trying to validate your self when no one asked, lol.

How would being a "netcee" make me look "weak"? I'm still Doomsday, lol. There's lots of info out there thta I put out my self, because hell, why wouldn't I? I'm still human. But what you're still not getting is that the shit I do on the net is disposable to me. They wont' ever get anywhere since I won't take em anywhere. It's great practice and more times than not gives me the initiative I needed ot experiment with something, or...do this a differet way, or hell sometimes something as basic as write a track. For some tohugh, it's the destination. It's "what it's all about". That's all well and good and all, but its silly as shit to me to see someeon say "yeh son!! my track is in the top 10 on soundlcick!!" when they know it's faliable as shit and they make it sound liek winning a grammy. That's a netcee. Looking for colabs for your album or your mixtape on rapboards = netcee IMO, unless you end up with someone who you know, or knew, or otherwise lives around you and CAN perform the song live because in that event it's the same as someone "looking for love" on the net. Finding it close makes you a success. Finding it where you can't touch it is what makes you lame. Netceeing is the equivilant of playing Gran Tursimo 4 and getting the fastest time on a track, then going to that exact same track in person and swearing that you can beat the standing record there just cuz you did it in a simulation. The net's rap scene is a simulation. You become a "netcee" when you make it your reality.

and STFU!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.