RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-05, 11:48 PM   #61
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 0825 899A

LMAO you just said you from the westcoast yet you siad your name was J-Five from NY whichi is what is said in your tracks damn boii you just got caught up to bad you should just really be qiuet cause you've been exposed

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 01:06 AM   #62
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha 1 An Onlii B
yo j-five where u from in syracuse cuz thatz where im from...THE CUSE BITCHES...holla at shya boy

LMAO YO TONY READ MY TEXT GET THE FUCK OFF MY DICK........THIS NIGGA ASK ME WHERE IM FROM IN THE CUSE.......AND I SAID THE WEST SIDE MUFUCKA..........HOW THE FUCK DO U GET WEST COAST OUTTA THAT...........YOU ON MY NUTS LIKE LINT BALLS KID LOL ...........FALL THE FUCK BACK.............YOU KNOW FUCKIN WELL YOU CANT TAKE ME DOWN ON NO AUDIO OR TEXT SO U TRYIN TO GO WIT PLAN C WHICH IS TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FAKE LMAO.........ITS NOT HAPPNIN POTNA...............AWWW MAN LOL IM GONNA HAVE A TREAT FOR U BOYS TOMORROW......IMMA GIVE YALL SUNTIN TO REALLY TALK ABOUT FOR A LONG TIME.........FUCK SETTIN UP A AUDIO BATTLE I AINT WAITIN FOR ALL THAT......IM FUCKIN HIM UP FIRST THING IN THE MORNIN AND IM DOIN IT WIT A BULLSHIT PROGRAM SO HE CANT SAY ITS UNFAIR...............HE CANT AFFORD TO GET IN A REAL STUDIO LIKE MYSELF SO HE CRIES ABOUT HOW HE DONT RAP TO A BEAT AND HAVE SOMEONE MIX IT DOWN FOR HIM.......WHO GIVES A FUCK AND WHO THE FUCK CARES.......BOTTOM LINE YOU A BITCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 01:13 AM   #63
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

And Syracuse Is In Ny My Nigga...........upstate New York
Quote:
Quote:
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 08:06 AM   #64
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 28AD 5545

LMAO you can't diss me in a studio cause you fon't have one and your a fake and once you put that bullshit up peeps gone see

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 11:03 AM   #65
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Ok Tony........................to Everybody Watchin Go Check Out My First Battle And Watch How I Demolish This Nigga Names The Sinnister.....................this Is Goin To Show Yall I Aint Playin........and Oh Yea Its Definitely Livin Legends All Day Everyday.........yall Had Yall Chance At Me But Niggas Froze Up So Daubs Is Who Im Fuckin Wit .................you Dont Have To Hate It Or Love It But You Gonna Respect It...........trust Me!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-05, 11:08 AM   #66
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 71DB 93E1

just lettin you know man, thats a text battle not audio what your against sinnester in, if you didnt realise decline the battle!!
Old 09-14-05, 12:12 PM   #67
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

OH NAH I ALREady know................IM DOIN TEXT AND AUDIO I DONT CARE ABOUT THESE NIGGAS........I ALREADY POSTED MY VERSE...........I GAVE HIM ABOUT 50 LINES EASY...........AWW DAUBS YOU KNOW I AINT NEVA DECLININ A BATTLE MAN LOL............NEVA BABY!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-05, 12:40 PM   #68
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 71EC 0532

Tony Green is dope to me
not tryin to be on his nuts or nothin

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 02:32 PM   #69
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Tony Green is dope to me
not tryin to be on his nuts or nothin

I KNOW YOU SAID U NOT TRYIN TO BE ON HIS NUTS OR NUTTIN BUT WATCH WUT YOU SAY AROUND ME CUZ IM ON A FUCK TONY MISSION SO IF ALL YOU GON SAY IS YOU FEELIN HIM THEN TAKE THAT TO ANOTHER THREAD CUZ YOU'LL GET CHEWED FOR SAYIN STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT AROUND ME...................NO THREAT INTENDED........PROMISE INVOLVED..................HOLLA AT YA BOY

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402547
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-05, 03:32 PM   #70
Konchance
her one-man army

IP: EE58 AEAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSTEEL
Tony's audio is nice...See I can understand what he is saying..even without tha proper tools he still makes it happen with audio....An J-five is nice too,but hey if its beef its beef...Im down with Trigga Town...So what up!?!

I say let J an Tony handle their problems.....an fuck tha rest!

I aint got no beef..But Im ridin with TTI...

definitely feel u on that shit......... TTI fuck hataz ain't no need for no bullshit beefin........ stop hatin on TG, battle him....... that's how we handle shit in the MidWest........
-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!
Old 09-14-05, 04:36 PM   #71
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 054D 5C2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY

Which track is it?.....

Juss wanted tah know...tha jake edmonds 1 an 2?
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 04:42 PM   #72
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

No offense to Tony but that "Like U 5" was so off beat that I thought it would fuck with my heart. I mean anyone can hear it. You really trashed that flow. I'm done.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 04:56 PM   #73
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
Hey Tony Green. Fuck You. You suck.
I like this thread. Alot.

^this guy knows what he's talkin about.
Old 09-14-05, 05:33 PM   #74
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchance
definitely feel u on that shit......... TTI fuck hataz ain't no need for no bullshit beefin........ stop hatin on TG, battle him....... that's how we handle shit in the MidWest........

FIRST OF ALL AINT NOBODY HATIN ON BITCH ASS TG.......THIS SHIT IS ALL FROM HIM HATIN ON ME NIGGA SO GET YA FACTS RIGHT.....I DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS BEEF THIS IS A WELCOME WARM-UP SINCE I JUST GOT ON HERE............YOU CANT EVEN BE PROUD TO HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT.........HE AINT EVEN GOT A LOT OF AUDIO ON HIS PAGE.........I GOT 12 SOLID TRACKS ALREADY SO WUT U SAYIN.............MAN IM COOKIN UP A TRACK RIGHT THIS SECOND IT'LL BE ON HERE BEFORE THE DAYS OVER TRUST ME............SO WHENEVER U BOUNCE JUST MAKE SURE U CHECK BACK SOMETIME TONIGHT AND HERE THE SHIT CUZ I AINT BULLSHITTIN WIT YA BOY.........AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GET IT TOO.......1
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-05, 05:37 PM   #75
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: F7CA 21AB

why do people act ghetto online.
Thats how we handle shit in the mid-west? lmao. stop it. silly kids.