RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-05, 06:43 PM   #61
Devin
Out Of The Ordinary

IP: DB23 8C72

Chea Ill Come Over And Will Hit A Collab On This Dude Lol To Up Are Skills
Old 11-06-05, 06:47 PM   #62
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8649 5735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...All day every day what? Wow, we're the ones with no lives, when you're the one who is going to make a 'million tracks' about us because I called you unoriginal? You're also a big man, doing audio when I don't. Congratulations on being a hypocrite, loser.

YES ALL DAY EVERYDAY..........RAPPIN IS WUT I DO...........UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY GET PAID JUST TO BE IN THE FUKN STUDIO.........I DONT EVEN HAVE TO RECORD IF I DONT WANT TO YOU CORNBALL........WHEN I GET HOME I STILL WRITE AND STILL DO LIL STUPID SIDE SHIT LIKE GET ON HERE AND CRUMB NIGGAS THAT THINK THEY'RE SUNTIN SPECIAL..........LETTIN YOU MUTHAFUKA KNOW THAT ITS NOT A GAME IF YOU GONNA POP SHIT ON A RAP SITE THEN U GOTTA BE FUKN READY FOR IT ALL............GET YA FUKN AUDIO UP YOU FAG.............I NEVA SEEN AN ARTIST PUT A TEXT ALBUM OUT LOL.....GO WRITE A BOOK OR SUNTIN AND STOP TALKIN SHIT LIKE U CAN STOP WUT IM DOIN AIGHT........DEAL WIT IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 06:47 PM   #63
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

*bangs front door with forehead*

let me in

*headbutts door again*
Old 11-06-05, 06:50 PM   #64
Devin
Out Of The Ordinary

^ This Dude Funny
Old 11-06-05, 06:52 PM   #65
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin
Chea Ill Come Over And Will Hit A Collab On This Dude Lol To Up Are Skills

WHY DONT YALL HAVE WILL APPEAR SET YALL UP WITH AN OFFICIAL BATTLE..........YALL TWO AGAINST JUST ME...........SUNTIN THASS NEVA BEEN DONE.........I WILL LEAVE YOU LIL MUFUCKAS IN A BAG LIKE SOME HASHBROWNS LOL FOR REAL FOR REAL.........YALL THINK ITS ALL GOOD TO GO UP AGAINST ME TO GET YA SKILLZ UP.......HONESTLY I WILL END YALL LIL RV CAREERS.......YALL BETTA GO BATTLE GIVEN LIGHT OR SUNTIN AND STOP PLAYIN WIT ME.........MATTER FACT JUST SET IT UP I GOT SUNTIN FOR YALL!
Quote:
Quote:
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 06:52 PM   #66
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

not really that funny devin.............especially seeing as your boy max invited me
Old 11-06-05, 06:57 PM   #67
Devin
Out Of The Ordinary

Lol Ok Souljah

But J Five You Got Played Lines Smoke You Like A Cigar Weak Similie

But Nah i Dont Battle I Juss Wanna Collab With Jb For Somthin To Do

But Im Sure Jb Will Battle You And Youll Get Crushed
Old 11-06-05, 06:59 PM   #68
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

*smashes through the door with a headbutt*

add me to the roster

*passes out*
Old 11-06-05, 07:00 PM   #69
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Oh god j-five shut the fuck up no cares that you dont like us now go do something else to entertain your ADD filled ass... Your all mad just because Crazy Hades told you your line was played...and then you bitched about it threatening to make a diss track to someone who doesnt even do audio..stupid ass..

And yes SOuljah is a poo face I'll add you later.

Last edited by Max McFly. : 11-06-05 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-06-05, 07:06 PM   #70
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Dude...who the fuck ever said I was looking to get signed? Good job getting paid for being in the studio, that's very relevant to everything. You keep talking like dissing us is actually going to hurt our feelings. Oh no, some random passerby with a stupid grudge is taking his spare time to make songs about us, my heart is breaking.
Old 11-06-05, 07:18 PM   #71
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Lmao Now You Wanna Play The Bitch Roll............first It Was All About How You Would Kill Me In This And That..............now Im Just A Random Passerby....bitch You Came In The Ll Room Poppin Shit.......who Was The Random Passerby Then? I Didnt Know A Crazy Hades Was Even Breathin Until U Felt The Need To Crawl Ya Happy Ass Up In The Spot And Say Some Dumb Shit About I'll Neva Get Anywhwere On This Site........like Its The Music Industry Or Suntin.............you Dont Like Do Suntin................

And Devin You Lil Shit Lol A Nigga Named Cuban Was Tryin To Joinin Yall Click Thass Where The Cigar Shit Came From.............in Case You Too Young To Know There's A Such Thing As A Cuban Cigar.......now You Wanna Collab Wit Anotha Young Newby To Make A Track About Me So I Can Diss The Shit Outta Yall So That Yall Can Maybe Get Better.....ahhh Nice Move Lol.....you're Smart!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-06-05, 07:45 PM   #72
Elegiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
first It Was All About How You Would Kill Me In This And That

Yeah, in a topical battle. And then you agreed, then changed your mind that you want do audio which you know he doesn't do. -_- Just shut the fuck up.
Old 11-06-05, 07:47 PM   #73
Elegiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY

And Devin You Lil Shit Lol A Nigga Named Cuban Was Tryin To Joinin Yall Click Thass Where The Cigar Shit Came From.............in Case You Too Young To Know There's A Such Thing As A Cuban Cigar.......now You Wanna Collab Wit Anotha Young Newby To Make A Track About Me So I Can Diss The Shit Outta Yall So That Yall Can Maybe Get Better.....ahhh Nice Move Lol.....you're Smart!

OH MY FUCKING GOD. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU GET. That whole thing about the Cuban cigars thing was IRRELEVANT AS FUCK YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WHOLE THING WHATSOEVER. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. And what, Devin and JB were going to collab to "diss you." Damn, I hope you realize that they were saying that in general. Get over youself you lil faggot. God, just stop. Your going to make youself look like a fucking dumbass, wait. You already have.

EDIT: Nvm just realized it was from the diss.

Last edited by Max McFly. : 11-06-05 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-06-05, 07:56 PM   #74
Elegiac

Oh god...just listened. That was barely considered a diss. The only people you actually "dissed" was Crazy Hades, and that was about his audio (which was a joke, dumbshit.) And Cuban--- WHICH ISNT IN THIS FUCKING CREW. Every other line was played..."put this bitch ina box like a french fry" LMFAO wack shit...you didnt even diss me punk. Your a dumbass really..only thing decent about you is your delivery and flow..every thing else is garbage..
Old 11-06-05, 08:03 PM   #75
Rawk James
New to RV

IP: 1B5B 97A8

I do gfx with a text battle once a month maybe, but I have a shitty mic ill play music in the back ground and rap over it for you if you want Cause you suck.
- bows before Rawk, offering him a bunch of fruit. -
Luke Cummo says:
For you, my lord.

Quote:
Mr Salutations: oooooooh
Mr Salutations: can i be your midget

Send a message via AIM to Rawk James Send a message via MSN to Rawk James   Reply With Quote