RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-07, 11:42 AM   #61
~SwiftNigga~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94E8 491C

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckout20
I agree with the original post that it seems you have to hide being proud of being white to an extent. However, I am an Irish-American and am proud to announce my Irish heritage but announcing my color is seen as wrong. White people have been made slaves before, but that is neither here nor there. Simply put enough, by not being a minority it seems that blame is placed on us for more problems than we cause.

Shut the fuck up cracka, we black panthers own ur racist ass.
Old 01-24-07, 11:53 AM   #62
Young Sin
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 33E3 44D7

It's like this..... There's a MArtin Luther King Day Right...... Lincoln n Washington got days also.... N you give tha peaceful one his own day becasue he didnt wanna kill ya'll or move out the country..... if you really wanna make black people happy give Malcom X his own day...

You gave us Black History Month... In Feb. that's that shortest month ever..... want us to be happy bout that.. Give us a month like July or sumthin....

White people that come up wit shit like that are considered racist cuz hell wut dont ya'll got to improve life in tha Gay ass Country...... life for anybody that's not white was hard... still hard n always gon be hard... no matter wut goes on..... shit is stupid..... If White people wasnt so damn lazy 200 years ago we wouldnt have this problem.....

and rather if they say it or not White people think they better... Period

Nuff Said Young Sin

Out this bitch
Old 01-24-07, 01:26 PM   #63
~SwiftNigga~
New to RV

IP: 3EA5 E3F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Sin
It's like this..... There's a MArtin Luther King Day Right...... Lincoln n Washington got days also.... N you give tha peaceful one his own day becasue he didnt wanna kill ya'll or move out the country..... if you really wanna make black people happy give Malcom X his own day...

You gave us Black History Month... In Feb. that's that shortest month ever..... want us to be happy bout that.. Give us a month like July or sumthin....

White people that come up wit shit like that are considered racist cuz hell wut dont ya'll got to improve life in tha Gay ass Country...... life for anybody that's not white was hard... still hard n always gon be hard... no matter wut goes on..... shit is stupid..... If White people wasnt so damn lazy 200 years ago we wouldnt have this problem.....

and rather if they say it or not White people think they better... Period

Nuff Said Young Sin

Out this bitch

Word u know what ur talking about my black brother. White people cause nothing but trouble, and God's first man was black.

Nuff Said

Shoot dem cowboy niggaz up !
Old 01-24-07, 01:35 PM   #64
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

---^ shut the fuck up ....racist bullshit like that is what makes tension continue...fuckin idiot

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-24-07, 01:49 PM   #65
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Wow, this is so fucking ridiculous it is unbelievable.

I have a variety of opinions on racism....

Firstly, when I ask black people why they can call a white dude cracker but a white guy can't call a black dude nigger it just makes me laugh the response I get. "What is so hurtful about calling you a cracker?" The truth is, nothing. I doubt any white person would be offended by that statement because we are smart enough to realise that it means nothing.
But, let me ask you this, "What is so hurtful about me calling you a nigger?" I'll tell you what, the overall fucking past generations of black people drilling it into your head that it is a derrogatory statement when coming from a white man. So, in hindsight you could say that the black community was just looking for some sympathy on that one. And that they were just trying to create a way to make the white man appear as a cruel, discriminatory individual.

And, all this fucking arguments on slavery and how the black man had it so fucking bad shackled up and sold from white man to white man. Yes, that was fucking wrong. Slavery in general is wrong. Why did the white man do it? Because he fucking could. The white man had the numbers, the power, the resources.
If the role was reversed and the black man was the majority population and had the power that the white man had back then.... you can bet he would fucking enslave the white man. Why? Because he fucking could.

You go on about how the black race has had it so bad. What the fuck? Did the white race have everything gifted to them? No, they fucking didn't. They fucking worked for it and earned it. They built their success for themselves. Why the fuck should they share it with everyone else regardless of colour, race, religion or whatever. If you want something in life, EARN IT!!

The problem is, everyone is always looking to blame someone else.

If a black guy gets picked last at soccer, its automatically because the other dudes are racist. Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that the black guy might just suck at the sport. And vice versa if the white guy is picked last, the other guys are racist. Man, everyone should just shut the fuck up, stop looking for people to blame and fucking earn shit on their own rights without excuses.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 01:54 PM   #66
~SwiftNigga~
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
---^ shut the fuck up ....racist bullshit like that is what makes tension continue...fuckin idiot

U should be cool with a brother like me yo, fuck them trailer trash crackas like Datrus.

Old 01-24-07, 02:05 PM   #67
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

....u n me are completely cool now.....Fuck DTH...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-24-07, 02:18 PM   #68
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: 53B1 A5EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.

Firstly, when I ask black people why they can call a white dude cracker but a white guy can't call a black dude nigger it just makes me laugh the response I get. "What is so hurtful about calling you a cracker?" The truth is, nothing. I doubt any white person would be offended by that statement because we are smart enough to realise that it means nothing.
But, let me ask you this, "What is so hurtful about me calling you a nigger?" I'll tell you what, the overall fucking past generations of black people drilling it into your head that it is a derrogatory statement when coming from a white man. So, in hindsight you could say that the black community was just looking for some sympathy on that one. And that they were just trying to create a way to make the white man appear as a cruel, discriminatory individual.

And, all this fucking arguments on slavery and how the black man had it so fucking bad shackled up and sold from white man to white man. Yes, that was fucking wrong. Slavery in general is wrong. Why did the white man do it? Because he fucking could. The white man had the numbers, the power, the resources.
If the role was reversed and the black man was the majority population and had the power that the white man had back then.... you can bet he would fucking enslave the white man. Why? Because he fucking could.

You go on about how the black race has had it so bad. What the fuck? Did the white race have everything gifted to them? No, they fucking didn't. They fucking worked for it and earned it. They built their success for themselves. Why the fuck should they share it with everyone else regardless of colour, race, religion or whatever. If you want something in life, EARN IT!!

If a black guy gets picked last at soccer, its automatically because the other dudes are racist. Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that the black guy might just suck at the sport. And vice versa if the white guy is picked last, the other guys are racist. Man, everyone should just shut the fuck up, stop looking for people to blame and fucking earn shit on their own rights without excuses.

i agree with everything you say even the thing about how white people didn't have things given to them..but to an extent..during post slavery times, including today. its obvious that white people had a much better CHANCE at getting ahead in life. yes black people shouldn't just sit and pity and cry about what the white man has done. but at the same time the life of a black person and the life of a white person isn't on an even playing ground. the times are getting better..way better...but it still isn't equal. and yes i'm black and i belive that my people along with myself just have to work harder to get where we want to be.
Old 01-24-07, 02:26 PM   #69
~SwiftNigga~
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
i agree with everything you say even the thing about how white people didn't have things given to them..but to an extent..during post slavery times, including today. its obvious that white people had a much better CHANCE at getting ahead in life. yes black people shouldn't just sit and pity and cry about what the white man has done. but at the same time the life of a black person and the life of a white person isn't on an even playing ground. the times are getting better..way better...but it still isn't equal. and yes i'm black and i belive that my people along with myself just have to work harder to get where we want to be.

Black power nigga !

Last edited by ~SwiftNigga~ : 01-24-07 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-24-07, 02:33 PM   #70
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn

absolutely. the way I see it is the white people had to work for what they got, but then they got all fucking power mad and developed an unsquashable ego that has them still believing to this day that they are the dominant race. power corrupts, and thats what it did when the white man obtained it. so yeah, its because of that reason alone that the black race has a somewhat tougher task to get ahead than the white race. the white race was first to real supreme power, and I personally think it will be that way when we are all dead. unless the black race manages to somehow over throw the governments run by white people, the white race will always deem itself superior because it pretty much always has and is still sat atop the pile with all the power in the world.

fuck it though, i'm going to spraypaint myself green and then be put in the real minority group with the ninja turtles, captain planet and the incredible hulk.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 02:41 PM   #71
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 3011 7E9C

heres some things im confused abuot, the one dude said we celebrate lincon and washington....shouldnt black be celebrating lincon more so then mlk, cuz i mean after all lincon freed you and gave mlk a chance to get a damn education to do what he did....

and another thing, when the hell did i become a WHITE person.....im irish, and austrian....im not a fuckin color im an enithicity....and honestly i deserve the same rights as other enithicities do......and reading eairler about the whole we were slave two bit.....you know before they ventured to africa and used black people, "white" people were slaves too, you know they wern't made slaves just cuz they were black, it was cuz they werent as economically advanced as the british culture who then concured them and used them as slaves.....the black skin color was just propaganda used to help ease the unethical idea of owning another human being......so yea thats my 2 cents on that comment. n i agree with enygma....its the past im sorry i had an asshole great great grandfather......but deal with it. you have the opportunity to live your life just as normally as i live mine, so take it and stop complaining.....as for ghettos and you cant get out.....there are "white" people who cant get out too.....its not a color thing its a poor thing and i wish you the best of luck

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 01-24-07, 02:47 PM   #72
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.

1. Firstly, when I ask black people why they can call a white dude cracker but a white guy can't call a black dude nigger it just makes me laugh the response I get. "What is so hurtful about calling you a cracker?" The truth is, nothing. I doubt any white person would be offended by that statement because we are smart enough to realise that it means nothing.

2. And, all this fucking arguments on slavery and how the black man had it so fucking bad shackled up and sold from white man to white man. Yes, that was fucking wrong. Slavery in general is wrong. Why did the white man do it? Because he fucking could. The white man had the numbers, the power, the resources.

3. You go on about how the black race has had it so bad. What the fuck? Did the white race have everything gifted to them? No, they fucking didn't. They fucking worked for it and earned it. They built their success for themselves. Why the fuck should they share it with everyone else regardless of colour, race, religion or whatever. If you want something in life, EARN IT!!

I numbered your arguments so I could son them in numerical order. I'm just that badass.

1. When you call me a nigger, it is way different than you calling me you a cracker. If I call you a cracker, it's not because I don't like you because you're white, it's because you're a white man who doesn't like me because I'm black. Do you see the difference? It's like you don't like me because a black guy raped your mom, and I don't like you because YOU raped my mom. An admittedly horrible analogy, but effective nonetheless.

2. The white man had black people enslaved because they genuinely believed that negros were inferior to white people and that a black man being subordinate to whites was his "natural and normal condition". That's coming from the Vice President of the Confederate States of America. So basically, they didn't just say "Hey umm, anyone want free labor?", they thought that by having blacks as slaves, they were only allowing natural circumstances to take place.

Anyways, placing hypothetical situations about who would have enslaved who are inconsequential, we are debating over actual facts about what did happen, and what happened here, not in a parallel universe where we all walk in each others shoes through history.

3. Okay, I have witnessed for myself racism and racial profiling through the law enforcement and judicial systems that you haven't. I've been racially profiled and have dealt with racism my whole life. Now, I am telling you, from EXPERIENCE, that it is WAY harder for a black person to get to the same spot as a white person. Don't give me some bullshit about how popular and rich blacky so-and-so celebrity is, I would bet they had to work twice or three times as hard to get to that spot as a white person would to get to the same spot. Somehow, the mere fact that a few do end up leaking through to the other side is enough, but is it fair that black have to try so much harder? Really?

I left holes for you to exploit so I can come back and finish you off. Go.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-24-07, 03:07 PM   #73
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
I numbered your arguments so I could son them in numerical order. I'm just that badass.

1. When you call me a nigger, it is way different than you calling me you a cracker. If I call you a cracker, it's not because I don't like you because you're white, it's because you're a white man who doesn't like me because I'm black. Do you see the difference? It's like you don't like me because a black guy raped your mom, and I don't like you because YOU raped my mom. An admittedly horrible analogy, but effective nonetheless.

2. The white man had black people enslaved because they genuinely believed that negros were inferior to white people and that a black man being subordinate to whites was his "natural and normal condition". That's coming from the Vice President of the Confederate States of America. So basically, they didn't just say "Hey umm, anyone want free labor?", they thought that by having blacks as slaves, they were only allowing natural circumstances to take place.

Anyways, placing hypothetical situations about who would have enslaved who are inconsequential, we are debating over actual facts about what did happen, and what happened here, not in a parallel universe where we all walk in each others shoes through history.

3. Okay, I have witnessed for myself racism and racial profiling through the law enforcement and judicial systems that you haven't. I've been racially profiled and have dealt with racism my whole life. Now, I am telling you, from EXPERIENCE, that it is WAY harder for a black person to get to the same spot as a white person. Don't give me some bullshit about how popular and rich blacky so-and-so celebrity is, I would bet they had to work twice or three times as hard to get to that spot as a white person would to get to the same spot. Somehow, the mere fact that a few do end up leaking through to the other side is enough, but is it fair that black have to try so much harder? Really?

1. You call me a cracker because I'm a white man who doesn't like blacks. The same shit would apply to the term "nigger". Don't presume to think you know me. Not all white people are the same. What's not to say that I call you a nigger because you are a black man who doesn't like whites. And the reason you don't like whites, is because you deem them as racist towards your colour of skin. That could go back and forth for endless years so it ultimately is a pointless argument. Which is the point I was trying to make. What is so racist about the term "nigger" or "cracker". Nothing. It was what you have been led to believe. Its like if your past generations of black people got it into your head that calling you a fucking plum was racist, then you would believe it. Its all about perception of the word.

2. The Vice President of the Confederate States of America said that shit you just informed me of. Well, who cares? Is he the grand populous opinion. No he fucking isn't. That is the words of one person, not the entire world. How the fuck can one man presume to believe he can voice the reasons behind the actions of so many people? The fact is there has been white slaves, there has been black slaves. It has nothing to do with colour. It has to do with who was superior. The white race was superior back then, and they deemed the black race inferior not because of colour, but because of their living conditions, their way of life was just inferior. The white race just seized upon the black races downtrodden lives and capitalised upon it. They saw an opportunity to attain something that would make their lives easier, and they took it. Just like everyone else would, if their is a choice between the hard way or the easy way, its human nature to take the easy way.

3. Now, if you want to talk about racial profiling.... well, that is a piss poor argument if I've ever seen one. I've seen black people, white people, chinese people... all sorts of people suffer racial profiling. You act like its only fucking blacks that get it. You talk about all this shit when you walk into a store and get followed around. Hell, I'm white and that shit has happened to me numerous times. Its not the fact that you're black, its just the way a person perceives you. If they think you look suspicious, they will follow you. You, just like I said are basically looking for an excuse, a reason behind it and the first one that always comes to mind is racial profiling. And don't even get me started on the whole celebrity status shit... you look at music.. hip hop/rap in particular. The so-called "black people's music". That shit could be considered racist right there. Don't even think for a second that they had it tough, fuck man.... 90% of the rap/hip hop industry is fucking black people.

The fact is, as I've pointed out... you are looking for a fucking excuse. I'll admit that the black people have a somewhat tougher task in regards to certain apsects of life. You on the other hand act like everything is fucking harder for the black race and you automatically blame it on racism. That is bullshit. There are things that are harder for a white man, and things that are harder for a black man. That is life. The population is more white than it is black. That is fact. That is the reason why we are considered the dominant race. We are more in number, we are more in power because of our number. Fucking deal with it and stop bitching and making excuses.
Old 01-24-07, 03:25 PM   #74
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

You made it too easy.

But seriously, I have to go to sleep now so I'll be back on later to merk shit.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-24-07, 03:41 PM   #75
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 03A0 35C9

Every person who has posted in here is an idiot.

As long as were giving ANYBODY a month, no matter what month itll be racist. Because your STILL doing it cause of there color. Something like ethnicity, like a irish month, or a hispanic month, would be so different. Cause its a culture, not a color. You get a black month from your skin.

So by bitchin cause you "Get the shorter month" your trying to make yourself dominant.
Just live your life and do your thing, ignore your peers, and yes, your life will be better off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates

1. Thats not what cracker means in ANY WAY, idiot

2. Black people had THEMSELVES enslaved in Africa before we bought them, sorry.

3. Its not "Racial" its a stereotype, if you didnt look like an idiot, you wouldnt be profiled

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote