RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-09, 07:24 PM   #61
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
Old 10-28-09, 07:25 PM   #62
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You're missing a key word. Were... Q is and always will be.

EVeryone will always remain a "sinner" in God's eyes...SAVED by grace.

God is dealing with you Adam...and either you'll accept his call or you won't...

I don't have a heaven or hell to put you in...I'm just the messenger.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 07:26 PM   #63
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
EVeryone will always remain a "sinner" in God's eyes...SAVED by grace.

God is dealing with you Adam...and either you'll accept his call or you won't...

I don't have a heaven or hell to put you in...I'm just the messenger.

You're just confused.
Old 10-28-09, 07:29 PM   #64
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
q,you dont practice sin,bro your gay?????
im not judging u at all, i dont judge anyone, thats up to god im not saying your going to hell for being gay im saying god decides that..i know david and them were messed up, and were all guilty of sin.but your way of living has to line up with the word of god your either progressing or your backsliding of course we all slip up,but by being gay consistantly, its like your spitting in jesus's face when hes on the cross.im not saying i dont mess up i repent when i do slip up,but dont take gods grace for granted.and walk all over it.but ur trying to justify yourself by saying david and them were messed up so you can practice homosexualty
but i dont know your life style you could be trying to overcome your struggle,
but honestly i pray for your struggle with homosexuality and that u overcome it.

You don't know me bro...I've not said anything about being Gay

YOu are passing judgment based on what others have said.

I struggle with temptation like EVERYONE.

My temptation is no different from any body else's...

Sin is sin.

If you struggle with what you strugle with...that's constantly NAILING Christ back to the cross

That's what accepting Jesus does for us...it allows us to be presented FAULTLESS to a holy God in our sinful form

But...as Romans 6 says...should we continue in it so that God's grace abounds? God forbid...no

We are to STRIVE for perfection.

Old 10-28-09, 07:30 PM   #65
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
You don't know me bro...I've not said anything about being Gay

YOu are passing judgment based on what others have said.

I struggle with temptation like EVERYONE.

My temptation is no different from any body else's...

Sin is sin.

If you struggle with what you strugle with...that's constantly NAILING Christ back to the cross

That's what accepting Jesus does for us...it allows us to be presented FAULTLESS to a holy God in our sinful form

But...as Romans 6 says...should we continue in it so that God's grace abounds? God forbid...no

We are to STRIVE for perfection.

When did perfection become living a lie?
Old 10-28-09, 07:31 PM   #66
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
Debatos, first let me say respect for answering my questions thoroughly and adult-like.
Thanks.

The only thing that confuses me is that Jesus/God has the power to help you after you're dead. Why condemn someone to an eternal fire in any case? If God has undying love for any of his people then why condemn them at all! Help them repent after death. It's his judgment right? Then why allow anyone to go astray? Sure some of them will by every means not accept him. That would be the only decision I think should result in hell.

One of the foundations of Jesus' teachings is Treat Others Like You'd Like To Be Treated, if you live in ignorance and ignore God you're whole life but you still treat others the way God wanted you to treat them. Why does that constitute hell?
Why is it that one thing that determines this? That's what confuses me.

The rest of your post I understand, sinning and repent.
Sinning is universal, you'll sin no matter what, I meant we all sin in our own ways. Like some people steal some don't but they lie. I just can't find God to be such a choosy person to the people he loves. It's almost as if he loves us all but the only ones he decides to give eternity is those who love him back. That is definitely not Unconditional love.

I'd like to believe God would accept them all. Forgive them at the gates some might say. Maybe that's idealistic to believe that God is that Forgiving.

Not saying one should not accept God and hope that he'll forgive your Killing spree when you get to heaven, morals still play an issue but, you know.

Np Bro!!

Well this is the thing bro. God is never unjust. God loves you with all his heart, he loves withone the SAME way. God will not let you go to hell unless you had a chance to show you accept him. Its like this, someone has been cheating on his wife his whole life. And at the same time his wife never found out and stood with him showing all her love she can ever give to him. But when she finds out, she leaves him and shuts him out of her life. Now this man is suffering with regret and wishes he cant change his ways. But it was too late. He could have changed his ways before she found out but never did. Is it fair that she goes back to him after he realizes he will lose her? He had a choice, and its not fair to hear that he only changes his ways after she leaves him. If he truly "LOVED" her, he would have stopped cheating on her. If she never found out, he would have never stop. God loves you with all his heart and will never stop loving you. But its not fair that you only love him when you finally realize there is a a Hell and you will end up there. You had your chance to change your ways. If you don't change your ways than he will have no other choice but to send you to hell. Now thinnkg of this.

The guys that never cheated on his wife and stayed loyal to her all the way to the end. She will never leave him, she will never cheat on him, and she received the same amount of love. He deserves her life because he treated her right and never betrayed her. Now, for those that stood by GOd and loved him and never turned their back on him. And even if they did, they later "TRULY" repented and accepted him into their lives all the way to their deaths. They never cheated on God and always loved him. God will allow those people into his Kingdom.

Yes Jesus said treat others like you'd like to be treated. But Jesus also said, you can only go to heaven through him. If you accept him as your savior. You see, God will not let you into heaven because of your good deeds. he never said that. God said, you faith is what will get you into heaven. Good deeds are just extra rewards you will get in Heaven, but you dont have to them if you dont want to.

His love is unconditional love because he will always love us no matter what. I have said so many things to God how I hate him, how i dont believe he exist. How I said, "GOD you allowed her to cheat on me? Theres no way you exist." Yet! No matter what I said, did, is am going to do to him. His love stays the same and will alawys love me no matter what. And after I realized that, i can never say i hate you god.. i can never say "WHY." Well there will be times I will say that because there will always be tough times in my life. But I know now why these things happen. God never lets you go. But you see, he will love you your wholfe life. But is it fair he lets you in heaven after you die when you never truly showed and loved him? He gives you your chance. He shows you he truly exist by the people that are trying to spread his word. Its up to you by "FAITH" to believe he is truly there. That is why he said that Faith will get you in heaven. He never said Good deeds will get you in heaven.

Its just, God gave us these Rules. We can't say, oh i want to be a budhist because I like their ways are better. God made these rules and said these things in the Bible because thats how he wants it. And yes hes a jealous God. Arn't our parents Jealous? If we dont love our dad but love another guy taht isn't our dad and called him our dad. Wouldn't your dad be Jealous? Your dad created you and only he should be called your dad. Your dad will always love you. But its not right you ignore him and traet him like that.

But yea bro I know what you mean. I use to think like that before as well. You see, he will forgive someone that killed millions of people but only if they "TRULY" repent for it. You can say God forgive me but not mean it. But if you truly ask for forgiveness and truly repent for it. God will forgive you.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 07:32 PM   #67
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
You're just confused.

far from it...

There are no perfect messengers...

EVERYONE falls short of God's glory

ROmans 3:23 says it best "FOr all have sinned and fallen short of his glory"

But...accepting God is a calling...to be answered...and once yoiu answer...it's a journey...a quest...one f trials and overcoming those trials...

It's a sacrifice....

and I know for a fact that you know God adam because God revealed that to me...YOU KNOW...

u are no stranger to God's word...that's why God is dealing with you the way he is...

If you were a complete stranger to all this, God would have more mercy on you...but you KNOW the truth...you just refuse to accept it...

You choose not to get in the race by answering God's call?

Well...God wants to take your life to another level...and that wilkl only come to your accepting his call on your life.
Old 10-28-09, 07:34 PM   #68
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
When did perfection become living a lie?

the LIE is that we were created to be anything less than God's chosen people.

The truth is that we are special in God's eyes...with a purpose to fulfll...each of us.
Old 10-28-09, 07:35 PM   #69
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i might have read it wrong but jesus was perfect..

Jesus was and Is perfect. Im saying his life was not perfect. THe live he lived was not the best. He lived in hunger, he had no money that he had to ask someone for a coin to explain his sermon. He was tired enough to sleep on a ship while huge waves were shifting all around them. Jesus lived a life harder than a lot could ever imagine. But he endured through it because of his Faith that God will take care of him. Jesus is the ONLY man to never sin. Why? Because he was conceived, he was Holy. Mary was a virgin and gave birth to Jesus. His father is God, and his mother is mary. Jesus was born Holy and Died Holy, and still is Holy to this day.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:40 PM   #70
Tha Q.
OYD

btw...this is exhilarating!

Love this dialogue...it's great.

Old 10-28-09, 07:41 PM   #71
Adam

Are you becoming a pastor because it's easier to get away with molesting children?
Old 10-28-09, 07:41 PM   #72
Dabatos

Quote:
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

abomination:
# a person who is loathsome or disgusting
# abhorrence: hate coupled with disgust

also, the bible says you shall not lie? yet you do it. It also says you should not have premarital sex. yet you do it? So your just as bad as those that lay in bed with men. Abomination does not mean you will go to hell. It means its not allowed. God also said murder is not allowed. God also said coveting is not allowed. He also said cursing is not allowed. You're just as bad as those that do any of these. Thanks for proving my point.

It does not say he will go to hell. or any Homo.

Yes at those times it says they will be put to death. But does it say they will go to hell?

Detestable: Stimulating disgust or detestation; offensive; shocking

That doesn't mean he will go to hell either.

Both of these verse you actually put are also stated with other things in verse before and after them. In Lev it also stated that you may not commit adultery? These verse you are putting on here are stated with other things basically meaning, do not do this or that it is wrong. it never said you will go to Hell only because of ONE THING. These are all stated with many other things.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:43 PM   #73
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Are you becoming a pastor because it's easier to get away with molesting children?

Pastoring is not my calling...

and I'm not interested in molesting anyone.

Old 10-28-09, 07:45 PM   #74
Dabatos

Quote:

Actually, if I did that. I would have done that to my little cousins by now. But no. I had a job where I made 200k a year. I had a job where i only made 20k a year. None of them made me feel content like how i do now. Serving God is better than any paycheck. Because of how close I am to God. I notice many amazing things/miracles he does in my life weekly. The miracles I see/feel are worth more than any dollar. I didn't just feel God wanted me to become a Pastor. He showed it to me. Do you want to be a Rapper so you can look like a ganster? No.. you are an emcee because its your love, and its what you love doing. Serving God is my love and love doing more than anything else.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:45 PM   #75
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

abomination:
# a person who is loathsome or disgusting
# abhorrence: hate coupled with disgust

also, the bible says you shall not lie? yet you do it. It also says you should not have premarital sex. yet you do it? So your just as bad as those that lay in bed with men. Abomination does not mean you will go to hell. It means its not allowed. God also said murder is not allowed. God also said coveting is not allowed. He also said cursing is not allowed. You're just as bad as those that do any of these. Thanks for proving my point.

It does not say he will go to hell. or any Homo.

Yes at those times it says they will be put to death. But does it say they will go to hell?

Detestable: Stimulating disgust or detestation; offensive; shocking

That doesn't mean he will go to hell either.

Both of these verse you actually put are also stated with other things in verse before and after them. In Lev it also stated that you may not commit adultery? These verse you are putting on here are stated with other things basically meaning, do not do this or that it is wrong. it never said you will go to Hell only because of ONE THING. These are all stated with many other things.

let's not forget the scripture in Leviticus that says a person should be put to DEATH for committing adultery...which Jesus later revised as "looking at someone lustfully"

and those who consort witches...witchcraft...that means HOROSCOPES...numerology...astrology..etc...

Point is...LEt's focus on the here and now...and here and now, God has a perfect, BETTER means of salvation...JESUS CHRIST