RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-03, 01:25 PM   #61
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally posted by ...OpeY...
^hey bounce, how do u feel about entertaining the notion that we had him already. I have plenty of reasons for suspecting this, but i wanted to hear your thoughts on it first.

If you read my previous posts, I stated that I know for a fact the US did not have him in custody, prior to Saturday Bagdad time. I can admit that his whereabouts were know, just not pinpointed. I can accept the notion that the CIA may have had some involvement in his dentention. He was probably being held against his will, clandiestine negotiatons and pressue of Sanctions againt Syria might prove key in his capture. I think Syrian officials as well as some high profile terrorist leaders may have used Saddam as an Ace up thier sleeves. Although the US had not obtained him prior to disclosure. I have seen so many intell reports and chatter heading in that same direction, especially those out of Isreal. So I can not speak intellegently on the subject, until new light is shed on the matter. I am open to discussing this from all angles. This is a major turning point not just in the war, but in history. Exciting times we live in...

~Bounce~

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 12-16-03 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-16-03, 03:59 PM   #62
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

I noticed...that this will be one of those major events that you read in textbooks.
Old 12-16-03, 06:11 PM   #63
Signifakant

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

Have They Done Any DNA Tests,To Prove It Was Actually Him?You People Can't Actually Belive It Is Hime,Rember He Has Many Henchman That Warship The Ground He Walks On.Worst Comes To Worst They Could Of Been In The Hole Dressed Up As Saddam.While The Real Saddam Could Be On An Airplane Heading To NewYork With A Bunch Of Huge Men To Plan/Go Through With A Attack On America.Plus I Don't Know Why Us American People Think This Is A Big Trophy To Capture Sadam,It's Bin Laden That We Want.Bush Also Adressed The Nation Sunday About This Capture,He's A Bitch Why Is He Taking The Credit For This Capture?It's The Millatary Generals That Should Be Taking Credit
Old 12-16-03, 06:26 PM   #64
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

^ It is obvious you have not a clue as to what you speak. Please, DNA testing is why it took soooo long before his capture was disclosed. The President had an entire day to handle the situation. He was caught on Saturday, yet the announcement came Sunday Morning 6:00am on the west coast. Please get your facts together before posting erronous bullshit in this thread. Bush never said anything out of context in that address, he never said "I" caught Saddam, so get off his dick. He had everything to do wit bringing down that regime and ultimilty reeding the world of a Monster! Any President could have done the same, except the last was to wooried about getting reelected when approached to do the same. Bush put his political neck out on the chopping block, regardless of his future he stood by what he thought was best for the country. When someone displays that kind of Charecter, I have to respect the man. Bush warranted my respect for such actions. I will not sit and watch you post nonsense on the topic. Please how the hell would YOU think of DNA TESTING, and the entire military and governemnt infulstructure would not? LMAO at your feeble attempt at seeming intellegent.
Old 12-20-03, 02:09 PM   #65
Dappa Rappa

IP: 1D62 B5F0

Does anyone reckon it isnt him... many thing it isnt and its the US lying again.
Old 12-20-03, 02:40 PM   #66
Kclipz 4 Murkin

IP: 5855 B959

I do i think its not him personally
Old 12-21-03, 07:53 PM   #67
deser_eagle
duh.....

Text Record: 6-8
IP: FF0B 4A2B

BUSH IS A FUCKIN DICKHEAD...HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A FUCKIN COUNTRY
inkwell(5-0)
eminem minis(5-3)
lyrical extasy(5-0)
whiteRwrong(5-0)
Old 12-21-03, 08:01 PM   #68
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 41DD F926

Quote:
Originally posted by Dappa Rappa
Does anyone reckon it isnt him... many thing it isnt and its the US lying again.

How in the fuck is America going to lie about something like this?!

The kid's here sometime's make me glad i have an IQ above 20 ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 08:08 PM   #69
shrty4chrst

good

IP: A009 8026

Im happy he is caught maybe now our country can stop spendin money in iraq but owell they probalby will continue too tho
Old 12-21-03, 09:09 PM   #70
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Unm...guys, he was caught a little while ago.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 09:14 PM   #71
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Quote:
Originally posted by Signifakant
Have They Done Any DNA Tests,To Prove It Was Actually Him?You People Can't Actually Belive It Is Hime,Rember He Has Many Henchman That Warship The Ground He Walks On.Worst Comes To Worst They Could Of Been In The Hole Dressed Up As Saddam.While The Real Saddam Could Be On An Airplane Heading To NewYork With A Bunch Of Huge Men To Plan/Go Through With A Attack On America.Plus I Don't Know Why Us American People Think This Is A Big Trophy To Capture Sadam,It's Bin Laden That We Want.Bush Also Adressed The Nation Sunday About This Capture,He's A Bitch Why Is He Taking The Credit For This Capture?It's The Millatary Generals That Should Be Taking Credit

God! Why does it always have to be New York???
Do you people want us to get attacked?
Why can't it be somewhere else, like Ohio??