RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-04, 03:52 PM   #61
osiruz

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E5 AAE0

overrated??? yes
most over rated?...no
Old 01-21-04, 03:53 PM   #62
EyI-SyTeZ
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 6D25 00B6

well.............Not really

He aight
Old 01-21-04, 07:14 PM   #63
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: 827C 98CF

hey gunman, you need to get a life, have you had one battle during your whole time here.
I guess not, it sure takes a hella long time talking about how jay-z is the greatest to exist and all a that bullshit. What is so good about jay-z, he's probably the worst mc ever(Ja Rule and Nelly and those fakes don't count), he once was pretty good, but now he's lost every skill he ever had, except for skills to rhyme on the most lovey dovey neptunes beat he can get, and make it sound even more pop than it actually is.

Every nas album has had good, if not amazing songs.

dumb bitch
Old 01-21-04, 08:04 PM   #64
CAMROK
xNY~NJx

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 244A F706

Omg, i can't believe what i'm reading here....

Nas is nice as hell. He can rap his ass off.. and to that Tupac hater.. what the fuck are you smokin???

-E.m.I.n.E.M-
Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!!
Old 01-21-04, 09:02 PM   #65
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: 827C 98CF

see camrok knows what hes sayin, and by the way yo that was an ill battle camrok,
Old 01-21-04, 09:15 PM   #66
CAMROK
xNY~NJx

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 244A F706

yea, that battle was pretty tight

-E.m.I.n.E.M-
Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!!
Old 01-21-04, 10:17 PM   #67
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Your Opinion is: Nas is Overrated,
My Opinion is: Nas is a good emcee
Your Opinion: Tupac is one of the best
My Opinion: Tupac is overrated

With that..We'll have 5 more pages of senseless arguement, No?
Opinions may not ver change, I like Pac's Old shit. As soon as a Death Row joint pops on, I can't stand him. SO, heres where Im going to compare My views. Illmatic was a classic, It was written was decent. Pac started off okay with 2Pacalypse and followed with Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z, which was also good. Nas goes worse with I am and flops with Nastradamus. 2 Pac releases his classic 'Me against the World' followed by his so called classic 'All eyes on Me'. 2 good albums from Nas against 3 good albums from Pac, so far, right? Okay, Nas comes back with another classic: Stillmatic, and follows off very strong with The Lost Tapes. 2Pac dies with Makaveli, which was okay, but overrated with the bullshit of him dying and all his predictions and Blah. Biggie predicted his death too, people. 4-4 so Far. After Makaveli there has not been one good Pac album released, because everything is retarted and Pac is just a money thing for Suge now. God's Son dropped, and falls only a bit short of Stillmatic. 5-4, Death of Escobar is looking to be very dope, I heard a few songs off it, and it is impressing. Nasir definately looks promising.
I like him, thats how I compare both artists, if you want to attack me, knock yourself out but Im not changing my opinion because an Internet personality tells me to.
Old 01-22-04, 12:59 AM   #68
yehoodalleh
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E3E1 4BA7

yes i'm new to RB, and just for the record i'm not an emcee, but since everyone is entitled to an opinion i feel the response to your stupid thread shows nas is definitely top 10 even top 5.

and oh! your a fag. stop sucking cock.
Old 01-22-04, 10:09 AM   #69
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4287 3F49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairInHeight
hey gunman, you need to get a life, have you had one battle during your whole time here.
I guess not, it sure takes a hella long time talking about how jay-z is the greatest to exist and all a that bullshit. What is so good about jay-z, he's probably the worst mc ever(Ja Rule and Nelly and those fakes don't count), he once was pretty good, but now he's lost every skill he ever had, except for skills to rhyme on the most lovey dovey neptunes beat he can get, and make it sound even more pop than it actually is.

Every nas album has had good, if not amazing songs.

dumb bitch

I was readin this and i thought it was Muhthugga saying this so i actually started to pay a cent of attention then i realized it was only an idiot, so i drifted off.Lets think here, 9th Wonder,Eminem,Rick Rubin,DJ Premier,Just Blaze,Kanye West,QuestLove none of them are the Neptunes, go somewhere and shoot yourself. And what tha fuck does battles have 2 do with anything? Go learn yaself in the open mic section i'm all over the place
Old 01-22-04, 10:40 AM   #70
Zedd

IP: 1E8F 4208

THis is what happens when crackheads get postin power.... THey juspost dumb ish
ANd thats all I got to say about that Gunman
Old 01-22-04, 02:44 PM   #71
Gunman tha Great

and that i'm your hero, you 4got to say that. We all have opinions, here is where you post your opinions, my opinion is nas is overated, your opinion is that i should be your real father, what is wrong with speaking on it?
Old 01-22-04, 04:41 PM   #72
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: 1C7B 52FE

the battle part is if you're gonna join a battling board, don't just go around talking this and that about rap, and not have one battle.
Old 01-22-04, 04:43 PM   #73
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: 1C7B 52FE

i know a lot of people are keepin real in atl, but yo, you fit the stereotype that all southern rappers are stubborn idiots who only enjoy commercial rap.
Go bounce your head to big pimpin, dumbass
Old 01-22-04, 04:48 PM   #74
Gunman tha Great

LOL. i aint even from Atlanta i live here. I'mma military kid i've lived all over the place, only 'southern' rap i listen to is Scarface Outkast and Killer mike and Bubba Sparxx's new one. its great when people just speak bout shit they are clueless on. I mean look at my damn avatar does it look like i'mma Big Pimping fan? And i don't battle cuz its 2 much dickriding, i post in the open mic section all the time.
So what does battling have 2 do with an opinion?Answer me dumbass. No matter of fact don't answer it
Old 01-22-04, 06:49 PM   #75
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: AF7F 9EEF

the fact that you haven't had 1 battle was just an add on to what makes you ridiculous
By the way, if you're in the military, you're a idiot, i just read that you would like to see talib and pac collaborate, they'd be rhyming ill shit against the wars, so if you are in the army you are the biggest fake.