RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-04, 09:06 PM   #61
Mizz_Undastood
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B213 8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
thats soo fuckin racist right there...you obviously a rich whiteboi who has nothin better to do then sit behind a corner and diss people up.....with all that fuckin money...if you were raised in the streets you would understand that you wouldnt survive if you didnt have a set or gang...live in a hood without a gang and see what happens....

Wut u said right there is far from the truth....People join gangs for protection and to survive becuz they have no family that shows them love...And becuz they have no family for them when a nigga like 12-16. That mean a nigga aint got no money in his pockets. And the way socity and the raping industry made it 2day....A nigga without cash is a nigga without shit. So they Turn to the Nex nigga that can help him make that money. And becuz when no one was there for him in his worst time of need, his man was...So now he got nuthin but love n respect towords his man. So when his mans ask him to join his gang or whatever. Dude is happy to get in cuz so far he the only family he got, and plus.....he gettin that cash.....The cash that lets him have anything he wants....So he in the gang not realizing the negitives of it.....And when everything turns around on him....he gettin that cash, yet he gettin haters. So now his problem is to Survive while in the gang. Most dudes dont want to be in the gangs....they want to get out. But its the only way they know how to survive...how to get that cash, cuz once u in u in......and real gangs, the only way out is death.....

U can survive without a gang depending on your family n how u was raised...cuz me?...i think im doing just fine without one.

now let me stop teaching *puts chalk down*

now.....that sum real street talk, but only peeps from the True streets/ghetto/projects/hood.......know about that, yall wannabes dont know shit. stfu

~In life theres a reason you laugh twice as much as you cry~
~Cuz it may be hard to live, but twice as easy to die~
-Mizz Undastood
Send a message via AIM to Mizz_Undastood   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-04, 09:07 PM   #62
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: A001 97D8

None of you are reppin any gang you retards, get a life. Bad enough you front hard in rhym dont even try and push your rep to gang status as well. And I dont roll with any gang, and this is a dumass thread
Old 08-02-04, 09:09 PM   #63
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

if u were in a serious gang and u commit murder u wouldnt admit it be smart u can admit to bein family wit some of them or hangin out wit gang mambers but if ur even inducted into a gang u will be arrested for connection to their murders and any other weak crimes they commit
Old 08-02-04, 09:25 PM   #64
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP: C1FE ABE6

neutral. i think im too young to be in a gang even tho i would be the least people would expect. but if i would i would rep stone. thats what i think they mostly got in morgan park (the hs im goin to) or bd or gd. they dont like eachother

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-04, 09:49 PM   #65
Guranteed
Banned!

IP: C1DA C961

im bllod nigga,INGLEWOOD FAMILY
Send a message via AIM to Guranteed   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-04, 09:56 PM   #66
MsBoOtYpHaT4U69
Middle Weight

IP: C1DA C961

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
if u were in a serious gang and u commit murder u wouldnt admit it be smart u can admit to bein family wit some of them or hangin out wit gang mambers but if ur even inducted into a gang u will be arrested for connection to their murders and any other weak crimes they commit

^^^^^^
Smartest thing ever! You ain't gonna run around talkin bout i killed them and them....dats just stupid as hell! Damn!

"My heart my soul...my love my blood"

Soy crecido
Old 08-02-04, 10:36 PM   #67
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

I Rep My Set..

North Pole, Bushrod ("HO Or DIE")
600.. N.S.O
Old 08-02-04, 10:37 PM   #68
DON
Middle Weight

thank you but if you want a wise kid who knows about street gangs talk to da jokah he knows his shit hes the only one on here that admited he doesnt fuck wit the mafia which shows me that he really is in a gang cause he knows about the connections
Old 08-02-04, 10:38 PM   #69
DON
Middle Weight

^meant for the fine lady above sonic who has a pic of her mammary glands bustin out her bra
Old 08-02-04, 10:39 PM   #70
SONIC

naw, da jokah is just what people on the west coast call a "runner",
everybody is not a "Runner"
Old 08-02-04, 10:42 PM   #71
DON
Middle Weight

jokah isnt on the west coast and jokah knows wat hes talkin about he knows of people wen i talked to him nobody else would know about that so i know hes not a liar or w/e a runner is sorry i dont speak that street stuff all i know how to say is wuja wana anopthera pizza piea rite sonic?haha
Old 08-02-04, 11:48 PM   #72
GFX.
Cypher King. True Story.

IP: F177 A97F

This is some bullshit. I run solo because only fags and pussies join gangs. I can hold my own and if I can't, my .50 can, get me? Fuck all that bullshit you dudes be claiming knowing damn well it's bullshit. Just stop.
Old 08-02-04, 11:50 PM   #73
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFX.
This is some bullshit. I run solo because only fags and pussies join gangs. I can hold my own and if I can't, my .50 can, get me? Fuck all that bullshit you dudes be claiming knowing damn well it's bullshit. Just stop.

I do agree, i'd never join a gang..
Old 08-03-04, 02:51 AM   #74
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: 0FBE A6ED

74GDHOOVERFOLK..................reppin that black n blue.......I'm gonna represent FOLK till my time goes......
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 10:18 AM   #75
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: A001 97D8

Most real gang members wouldnt have enough free time to spend on RapVerse just bull shitting with everyone. And if you were real then you wouldnt say it here because you would know anything said could be traced. Fucking idiots.