RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-04, 12:23 AM   #61
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DE17 B514

Quote:
gurl wiggers get on my fukin nerves

U guys got some dumbass responses...that's fa real...
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-04, 12:43 AM   #62
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

Text Record: 39-15
IP: 2213 AC01

i think ya'll fuckin stupid... i think the term white people actin black... is way overused... i may act like or dress like a "gangsta" or "rapper" but fuckin not black... shit i you dont see me walkin round like any fuckin jackson... and you dont see my ass runnin round in suits like fuckin colin powell... what is he tryin to act white... what about fuckin nerdy black people what we tell them they ackin so basically only white people limited to there the way they act and the way they dress.. well fuck dat... i wear what the fuck i want and talk how i want so any "black" person that is offended by me wearin du rags and "phat farm" can lick deese N-U-T's and dat goes for any of them cracker muther fuckers who tell me i aint black... bitch i know i'm white
Old 06-16-04, 12:50 AM   #63
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 3B77 B74C

99% of the ppl in here r bein racist cause a white man wears baggy pants and shit he wants 2 b black hell naw
look at the black kids who wear hilfiger and dress in suits and shit

O.Y.D.
Old 06-16-04, 12:51 AM   #64
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
IP: DE17 B514

Yuh, U can't act a color, it's humanly impossible...so stop the nonsense....

peace

two fangaz....~1~
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-04, 02:01 PM   #65
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 369E C8BC

c that gurl got some sense

O.Y.D.
Old 06-16-04, 03:08 PM   #66
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F0 E92C

yeah but he was actin like he really wasnt wtf ddi he need a du-rag 4 he cant get waves
Old 06-16-04, 03:17 PM   #67
spongeybob_2010
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 4289 77F4

shut the fuck up yall r dumb hats and durags arte fresh holla oh yeah and im black
Send a message via AIM to spongeybob_2010 Send a message via Yahoo to spongeybob_2010   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-04, 12:09 AM   #68
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

^^that ddint make sense but ok....lol
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-04, 12:59 AM   #69
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 4289 77F4

aaaight yo first off this white kid was standing on a fuckin street corner all alone wearing a durag in tha middle of tha damn hood what tha fuck did he think was goin to happen....
....shiiit i wont even do that (wear a durag that is).........

and second yall are saying "well he was dressing BLACK".........well guess what yall
JUST CAUSE A MUTHAFUCKA LIKES SEAN JOHN AND ROCA WEAR DOESNT FUCKIN MEAN THAT HE WANTS TO BE BLACK.............MAYBE JUST MAYBE IN SOME OTHER FUCKIN WORLD OUT THERE A WHITE PERSON CAN LIKE HIP HOP, SEAN JOHN, AND ROCA WEAR AND NOT BE PLACED UNDER THAT ''ASSUMED IDENTITY".............

SO BOTTOM LINE I DONT DRESS BLACK AND PUT ON AN ACT I DRESS IN HIP HOP
CAUSE I LOVE IT..........READ MY SIG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-04, 02:14 PM   #70
JRad
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 866B 2D8E

Exactly, I wear baggy pants and shorts almost as long as pants and white T-Shirts n shit, I'm told to pull my pants up n shit alot, but I am in love with Rap Music OK? I watch BET and I'm white (I also watch MTV) I see all them rappers n shit with their cloths, and since I love rap and would like to be a rapper one day, why should I dress different? Like a skater with tight ass pants wearing all black and looking like the Grim Reaper when I listen to rap? Or why shoudl I dress all prepy when I listen to Rap? Until they make a "Law" against whites wearing cloths that are mainly on black people, and black people wearing stuff that mainly white people wear, I should be able to wear whatever I want

Also, look at Eminem, doesn't he dress black? If not then he dresses like a rapper which is almost the same thing, and does he get his ass beat by blacks? hell no.. I doubt there will be a day when D12 jumps his ass
Old 06-23-04, 02:23 PM   #71
$ike

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

^^^lol ya
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-04, 02:24 PM   #72
virt

From: From the depths of darkness...........no solicitors
IP: E3CA 7CA2

if your white and want to be black... vice versa ...your never gona be something else and your gona have to deal with that someday
Old 06-23-04, 02:33 PM   #73
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

Quote:
Originally Posted by accomplishment
i think ya'll fuckin stupid... i think the term white people actin black... is way overused... i may act like or dress like a "gangsta" or "rapper" but fuckin not black... shit i you dont see me walkin round like any fuckin jackson... and you dont see my ass runnin round in suits like fuckin colin powell... what is he tryin to act white... what about fuckin nerdy black people what we tell them they ackin so basically only white people limited to there the way they act and the way they dress.. well fuck dat... i wear what the fuck i want and talk how i want so any "black" person that is offended by me wearin du rags and "phat farm" can lick deese N-U-T's and dat goes for any of them cracker muther fuckers who tell me i aint black... bitch i know i'm white

your an exact term of a wigga.... your always rocking black rappers it makes me think that.. you want to be black not trying to be rude.. but chea,
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 06-23-04, 02:35 PM   #74
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

Text Record: 8-2
IP: 1DEB 308A

It seems as if black and white folks have these kinda limits set for each other, but bit by bit, people are shruggin' 'em off and setting the boundaries farther back. For example, take slavery, the Civil War, and how blacks were freed. But even though they weren't slaves anymore, there were still boundaries for them. They couldn't go to white schools, couldn't touch white fountains, couldn't get a good education, could vote, etc. etc. But then people like King and X came around to change all that.

Now... when it comes to the white folks, they never had any real boundaries. They were the ones who set 'em up. However, some black didn't want whites to invade their territory. Those whites were deemed "nigga lovers" by other whites, "wanna be gangstas" or "whiggers" by blacks, and sometimes "white chocolate" by themselves, lol. They wanted to force back the boundaries that black folks had set, showing them that not all white folks are stuck up, and that they were truly interested in the black culture. Same thing with blacks when it came to being interested in the white man's education, which was very informative.

So either way, both blacks and whites have been kinda racist. I have nothin against a white dude rappin, but he has to at least look the part. I mean, I wouldn't lay a hand on that dude in the Mugshot Forum, "i ain't ugly- i'm pretty challenged", but I wouldn't stop others. lol

And I don't think that's its impossible to act a certain color. Who could grow up in a white neighborhood and not expect to "talk white"? Who could grow up in da hood and not expect to "talk black"? Regardless of your color or background, I think your surrounding can influence your personality.

Do yall feel me?

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-04, 03:01 PM   #75
RapMisstress
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 17E2 6DB9

I Agree With Miss Lyricst, Bottom Line Is That Its All About Your Surroundings And The Environment Which You Grew Up In. No Matter What Color!