RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-05, 06:25 PM   #61
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Man, you guys are so big. You're like 'stop talking shit' and all this, when you're the people who're doing shit.

Wait, give me a second to think...I'm supposed to care...what 'Narc-Uzi' the infamous rapper who cannot be defeated...thinks about me...on a rap site...on the net...

You guys take the net too seriously. - sons and daughters you all. - I'm just following the fads.

And I don't think getting pussy has anything to do with Trigga Town Inc. being gay.

Quote:
LOL at this faggot 8th grader who has yet to see pussy in his life trying to get noticed by starting another pointles trigga town is wack thread,please man your nice topicaly but there was no reason to take that dick out of your mouth and start talking shit.......You say that Were trying to be E-Gangstas when your the one trying to start some pointless arguments....I thought you were cool but your a fucking Herb...............

LOL at the faggot who should be going back to eighth grade a few more times, who has yet to see anything but dick in his life, making another pointless post because no one gives a shit about what he says. Please man, you're nice ... ...uh... you're nice... '..'... uhm... '...-wise', but there was no reason for you to take the dick out of your mouth that plugs the bullshit you're spewing from a few too many salad tossings. You're the one saying I'm trying to be E-gangsta by starting a pointless argument or something. Man, I use to think you were gay, and now I still think you're gay.

Trigga Town Inc. is gay. I'm making a crew called 'Complete Gun City Co.'.
Old 08-28-05, 06:26 PM   #62
NaRc-UzI
GeNeRaL

Text Record: 9-7
IP: 05EA A558

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
You talkin shit too?

Hes in your crew LOL
Old 08-28-05, 06:27 PM   #63
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Your in his crew, and shes in that crew, and we're in that crew, and that kid eats glue, so shut up you jew, stupid account...foo.
Old 08-28-05, 06:28 PM   #64
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Man, you guys are so big. You're like 'stop talking shit' and all this, when you're the people who're doing shit.

Wait, give me a second to think...I'm supposed to care...what 'Narc-Uzi' the infamous rapper who cannot be defeated...thinks about me...on a rap site...on the net...

You guys take the net too seriously. - sons and daughters you all. - I'm just following the fads.

And I don't think getting pussy has anything to do with Trigga Town Inc. being gay.

LOL at the faggot who should be going back to eighth grade a few more times, who has yet to see anything but dick in his life, making another pointless post because no one gives a shit about what he says. Please man, you're nice ... ...uh... you're nice... '..'... uhm... '...-wise', but there was no reason for you to take the dick out of your mouth that plugs the bullshit you're spewing from a few too many salad tossings. You're the one saying I'm trying to be E-gangsta by starting a pointless argument or something. Man, I use to think you were gay, and now I still think you're gay.

Booooo @ you getting so upset...
Old 08-28-05, 06:29 PM   #65
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Yes, I'm so upset, when I say people are taking stuff too seriously.
Old 08-28-05, 06:30 PM   #66
anxiety

Quote:

Calm down buddy...
Old 08-28-05, 06:30 PM   #67
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
Then again ery'body is entitled to their opinion's,but hey if you want Beef go tah ur nearest deli,cuz what ur sayin is garbage!

I find few things more original then using beef in the literal term of meat.

I AM CALM!

- is tasered by a big black guy. -
Old 08-28-05, 06:33 PM   #68
NaRc-UzI
GeNeRaL

Quote:

If nobody gives a shit about what i say then why you made a speech responding to my post you fucking Herb

I dont even know why im even responding to you,Well im Out i got better shit to do the Argue with a virgin 8th grader thats trying to get attention by dissing a crew that has never said shit to him........1....Im out

Deamon=LOSER!
Old 08-28-05, 06:34 PM   #69
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

xD Lmao at you saying I wrote a speech...when it was the thing you wrote turned against you. No one cares about what you say, but does that mean that I won't own even the lowliest of nerds? Nope.

And you're pretty sad if you're basing skill on sex life.
Old 08-28-05, 06:35 PM   #70
NaRc-UzI
GeNeRaL

Quote:

Everything will be Okay man your life is not Over............Its only the INTERNET
Old 08-28-05, 06:36 PM   #71
anxiety

Dun Dun Dun......
Old 08-28-05, 06:36 PM   #72
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

If it's only the internet, why is your whole crew so gay in the face of the truth that they started off as nothing but washouts because the leaders were cut out of a crew?
Old 08-28-05, 06:38 PM   #73
anxiety

Quote:
If it's only the internet, why is your whole crew so gay in the face of the truth that they started off as nothing but washouts because the leaders were cut out of a crew?

Don't call me gay
Old 08-28-05, 06:40 PM   #74
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

I meant gay in a bad way, don't worry.
Old 08-28-05, 06:43 PM   #75
anxiety

Quote: