RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-05, 11:28 AM   #61
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
I figured as much...but, people have mentioned me...numerous times in this thread...so, why don't you find something else to do constructive, like worry about why no one here can understand a word u utter out ur ugly ass face.

stupid bitch

^^wut that dude said.
now LEAVE ME DA FUCK ALONE
Old 10-26-05, 11:43 AM   #62
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: F7C9 861D

why did i know u was gonna do that, and tell me to leave u alone???? your so predictable
Old 10-26-05, 12:04 PM   #63
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 5BBD 8B0A

leady, lol, man, you're garbage as hell, duke

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-05, 12:06 PM   #64
leady
Addicted

lol @ this little net thug still tryna act like he got skills.... come on now, everybody knows id murder u in my sleep
Old 10-26-05, 12:23 PM   #65
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 5BBD 8B0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol @ this little net thug still tryna act like he got skills.... come on now, everybody knows id murder u in my sleep

EXACTLY
Only in your damn dreams

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-05, 12:27 PM   #66
leady
Addicted

oh wow, how many people had to help u think that one up????

thats such a predictable comeback u dropped its not even funny.... but thats ok, whilst me n my crew are performing tonight and being filmed for TV, ill laughing at you being stuck on here being another wannabe net thug with weak mic skills
Old 10-26-05, 12:52 PM   #67
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 317F 66B6

Ok leadly, that brings me to a question i've been wonderin for awhile. If you perform live on t.v. and concerts, etc., WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON a NET RAP WEBSITE....expecially RV...?
Old 10-26-05, 12:56 PM   #68
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

exactly c'mon now why would you i dont even be on t.v. and only done a couple shows and i dont even get on this shit.. exception of today becuz work is really slow and i'm bored
Old 10-26-05, 12:59 PM   #69
leady
Addicted

lol

concerts??? i never said i do concerts... i perform in clubs e.t.c... recording for TV 2moro will actually be my first time having summin filmed for TV in reguards my music.

and just cos i perform n do stuff in the scene away from the net, does not mean i dont have free time.... even jin, the game, canibus just to name a few post on forums even now despite the work they put in and they status.

you act like sum1 doin shit offline isnt allowed spare time... jesus you net kids are so fucking stuck up and so god damn alike its stupid.

and next time you ask such a dumb question, why not remember to tell yourself the following things

1) we are 6 hours ahead of you in time, meaning in about an hour tops i will be gone to go for soundcheck, and wont be back on here tonight.

2) im not on here every day

3) when i am actually here, its either, during the day, or late at night when ive come back from performing, or just chillin out n about, cyphering or w/e

Old 10-26-05, 12:59 PM   #70
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

lol Saaran, yea havent seen you in ages...........................
Old 10-26-05, 01:00 PM   #71
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Hahahaha, so this is what leadly does in his free time? He harrasses little kids on the net about how garbage they are. Seems like you have too much time on your hands man.
Old 10-26-05, 01:06 PM   #72
leady
Addicted

lol @ too much time.

first of all, i dont harasse nobody, except maybe Q but thats just funny as fuck cos he starts crying(literally) about n beggin me to leave him alone.

but let me breakdown my average day to you.

wake up on a morning, wash, brush my teeth, check emails, maybe check forum stuff if im not in a rush, write some tracks and record a couple, then its usually about 4-5pm so that time im gettin summin to eat, n gettin ready to go out, which i am now ready to go out... then ill either be performing n enjoying the club, or im at sum1s house, or just out n about chillin.

but its very rare i spend more than a couple of hours a day on here, and im not even on here every day anyway.

so once again.... people have spare time on they hands, why should i spend my few hours spare constructively when i spend all my time like that anyway??? so, i am entitled to my chill outs on here when the time is available.

now stop worrying about my life..... and worry about your own
Old 10-26-05, 01:07 PM   #73
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 16FF 90B2

Lol@ This Thread its turned to e-war lmao....but leady could kill Will Sun Yu Easy...-_- But I Dont See The Point In YOur Beef Y U Got Beef?
Old 10-26-05, 01:08 PM   #74
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol @ too much time.

first of all, i dont harasse nobody, except maybe Q but thats just funny as fuck cos he starts crying(literally) about n beggin me to leave him alone.

but let me breakdown my average day to you.

wake up on a morning, wash, brush my teeth, check emails, maybe check forum stuff if im not in a rush, write some tracks and record a couple, then its usually about 4-5pm so that time im gettin summin to eat, n gettin ready to go out, which i am now ready to go out... then ill either be performing n enjoying the club, or im at sum1s house, or just out n about chillin.

but its very rare i spend more than a couple of hours a day on here, and im not even on here every day anyway.

so once again.... people have spare time on they hands, why should i spend my few hours spare constructively when i spend all my time like that anyway??? so, i am entitled to my chill outs on here when the time is available.

now stop worrying about my life..... and worry about your own

confession is good for the soul...ur an idiot...U don't make me feel bad about myself...U don't even make me think...U annoy me like a fuckin Mosquito would or a Bee or a Fly...get it?

so don't pat yaself on the back...u haven't accomplished anything

go back and argue with Will Sun. some more
Old 10-26-05, 01:10 PM   #75
leady
Addicted

i never said it was an accomplishment, i just said its funny watching u whine like a little bitch... get your facts straight.

and will decided he wanted to bring beef to me, tried dissin my music, but as you know and i know, he wouldnt stand a chance against me lol