RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-05, 04:20 AM   #61
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
u niggaz talk about dicks too much...homo thugs

IP: 2029 97B3

Quote:
Wow. Let me explain the details.
1. You have no life.
2. Shut up.
3. Isn't like anybody is going to read that trash.
4. Your ignorant.
5. Stop beefing
6. You haven't even won a battle yet.
7. Your new to this site.
8. An experienced rapper knows better.
9. Shut up.
10. You sound like Cali/Empire. You should hang out with him sometime.
-bitch ass motherfucker who all in the kool-aid and dont kno the flavor...word

1.again how would a peon like u know wut a life is?
2.come 2 4265 E.Benson HWY. tucson,az 85706 like i told every other net thug on here and make me!
3.because none of you even know how 2 read!...dats really sumtin 2 b proud of.
4.im gnorant?and every single one of u hatin on me cuz im white n probaly more gangsta than 50% of u herbs on rv who swear i bug rv yet there's only like wut 5-10 of u pussies who have no life so u try 2 boost ur ego and make urselves think ur sumtin when ur not!
5.i would loe to but you bitch ass motherfuckers keep running your mouth talking shit like the little interent bitches that u all r!
6.cuz ya'll too bizzy wit ur huge ego's 2 get off the next niggaz dick and b ur self 4 once and b honest n not jus vote hate votes...face it u pussy ass chumps may of run off other peeps but you dont scare so y do u bother tryin?
7.actaully dumbass keep up wit the bullshit even mimesis states ive been here since at least 04' but ive been on this site off n on 4 5 years.so im not a newbie 2 this site.
8.obviously not cuz dats wut ya'll claim 2 b but dont kno shit!
9.go 2 line 2 for ur response!
10.no ty i use 2 beef wit they're asses cuz they bitches just like all of u...who head so much filled wit air ya ego makin u think u betta then every1!
Old 12-30-05, 04:57 AM   #62
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 28AD 5545

Your picture scared my g/f's little sister and her baby brother said you look like this one crack head that came to his school and explained his life of an attic. Also he thinks your suck penis. Thats just comming from him.

I also got some questions. Like what does Belittle mean?.......>.>.......

Also how is everyone on this site E-thugs when your the only one here that gives out their address to people acting like they really got beef online. No one would waist the 49.95 on the greyhound bus for a ticket just to come see you and knock your teeth out. I think it's more likely that someone will send you mail with anthrax in it to handle you if anything. *puts stamp on onvelop*. Also how are you going to justify us about how we all like and brag about ass titties and booties and shit and stay on that subject. When not so long ago you just brag about how you and your"wife" had a threesome envolving another female and that you woman was bisexual (Which i think is Bullshit). Then talking about other people's sex life claiming that you "break bitches in for hours" when medical studies tested and prove that the maximum time for the most fittest healthiest male to go on in sexual interccourse is under 45 mins and the subject must not be subject to any drugs(Naw im just playin. Thats some B.S. too im just trying to sound smart). Well anyways alik just be quiet and go on and live ya life and quit being a biatrick(bitch ass trick yeah my little creative slang) and rapping like your the dopest thing like your 50 cent(he's nice when he wanna be) or you can just keep on talking about how we all hate and shit which is a damn lie and leave. Frankly I beleive this thread is waist of time and HTML codes and I cant beleive i posted this showing interest. But you know i had to break dollar down and put my two cents into it ya know.

~1~

P.s.

one more question.....Is it beleive or believe. >.>.............

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-05, 05:08 AM   #63
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 2248 AF51

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war

2.come 2 4265 E.Benson HWY. tucson,az 85706 like i told every other net thug on here and make me!
4.im gnorant?and every single one of u hatin on me cuz im white n probaly more gangsta than 50% of u herbs on rv who swear i bug rv yet there's only like wut 5-10 of u pussies who have no life so u try 2 boost ur ego and make urselves think ur sumtin when ur not!
5.i would loe to but you bitch ass motherfuckers keep running your mouth talking shit like the little interent bitches that u all r!
6.cuz ya'll too bizzy wit ur huge ego's 2 get off the next niggaz dick and b ur self 4 once and b honest n not jus vote hate votes...face it u pussy ass chumps may of run off other peeps but you dont scare so y do u bother tryin?
7.actaully dumbass keep up wit the bullshit even mimesis states ive been here since at least 04' but ive been on this site off n on 4 5 years.so im not a newbie 2 this site.
10.no ty i use 2 beef wit they're asses cuz they bitches just like all of u...who head so much filled wit air ya ego makin u think u betta then every1!

im commin to ur house with a 12 gauge bitch.
Old 12-30-05, 05:09 AM   #64
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:

lol if u were here since 04 you should be elavated then dumb fuck
Old 12-30-05, 07:25 AM   #65
allik war
Light Weight

trust me i know wher eim at in life...so stop worrying about me n let me handle mines cuz none of u bitches could fathom me...and b yaself and worry about ur own bitch
Old 12-30-05, 08:17 AM   #66
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 16FF 90B2

Quote:
trust me i know wher eim at in life...so stop worrying about me n let me handle mines cuz none of u bitches could fathom me...and b yaself and worry about ur own bitch

Well Get The Fuck Off This Site....
Old 12-30-05, 08:22 AM   #67
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: A0E4 D5D0

Quote:

your typing + your picture in ya sig = wannabe...straight up

that's prolly why people hate you here...ease up a lil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-05, 11:03 AM   #68
trakk*star
P.S.A**DYNASTY

Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 8630 C252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
lol if u were here since 04 you should be elavated then dumb fuck

^^^YET HE DIDNT AND HE KEEPS POPIN OFF..............ALLIK LETS AUDIO BATTLE 1 MIN MAX BEAT TYPE YOUR CHOICE ILL SET IT UP GIVE ME THA WORD 2 HOURS TO CHECK 2 HOURS TO DROPP THEN STFU PLEASE
DUDES LIKE TOM GREEN **SUMBODY PLEASE LIKE ME**

trakk star aka non fixion
Old 12-30-05, 11:11 AM   #69
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3619 728C

dawg is your comp in the closet????cuz thats what ya pic looks like man ....p.s. if u so real then stfu and do you stop reachin for attention man damn..

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 12-30-05, 11:26 AM   #70
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

You gotta admit, he is pretty gangsta. Haha.

Grow some facial hair, hoss.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 12-30-05, 11:35 AM   #71
trakk*star
P.S.A**DYNASTY

Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 8630 C252

Lmfao Ahahahaha^werdizzle

trakk star aka non fixion
Old 12-30-05, 06:00 PM   #72
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 1535 7F4D

Quote:

You don't even know how to write! And that's something to not be proud of....

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-05, 09:54 PM   #73
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

are you sure your 21?

cus if you were 21 your writing skills would be better and did u pass language arts class at all?
Old 12-30-05, 10:29 PM   #74
allik war
Light Weight

1.tony self and mad dog...peep my prior thread and u'll see 4 urself im not the one looking 4 attention by talking shit 2 people on rv, but its the faggots of rv who keep talking shit to actin like u gotta speak/type proper english and shit....
2.yes im 21 years old and i can speak/write/type english properly when i have 2 but las time i checked this was a rap site not english class 101!!!!
3....bite me young unf like ive told 2-3 times before...you want me 2 stfu and off this site then come 2 4265 E.Benson HWY lot 30;tucson,arizona come 2 my crib and make me bitch..!!!!!!!wait a minute your an internet thug so let me guess ur gonna zap my hard drive?fry my modem...bitch please get the fuck outta here......n if my picture scares u and bothers u gay fucks so much find sum1 else 2 beat off 2 silly faggots dicks are 4 chicks
Old 12-30-05, 10:36 PM   #75
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
1.tony self and mad dog...peep my prior thread and u'll see 4 urself im not the one looking 4 attention by talking shit 2 people on rv, but its the faggots of rv who keep talking shit to actin like u gotta speak/type proper english and shit....
2.yes im 21 years old and i can speak/write/type english properly when i have 2 but las time i checked this was a rap site not english class 101!!!!
3....bite me young unf like ive told 2-3 times before...you want me 2 stfu and off this site then come 2 4265 E.Benson HWY lot 30;tucson,arizona come 2 my crib and make me bitch..!!!!!!!wait a minute your an internet thug so let me guess ur gonna zap my hard drive?fry my modem...bitch please get the fuck outta here......n if my picture scares u and bothers u gay fucks so much find sum1 else 2 beat off 2 silly faggots dicks are 4 chicks

and last time I checked your a complete fucking moron.