RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-06, 07:47 AM   #61
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 2248 AF51

And Allik whats funny is u say ur mature around here but how is it that a 16 year old is more mature than u?
Old 01-03-06, 07:57 AM   #62
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

yea 16 year old more mature than me who u/ certainly not u cuz u 2 much of a bitch 2 b mature cuz u continue 2 talk about sum1 like u kno him yet really bitch u dont kno the slightest shit about me
Old 01-03-06, 08:02 AM   #63
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

lol im goin off of what you tell us about ur self like for 1 how wack you are.
Old 01-04-06, 12:48 PM   #64
allik war
Light Weight

you ain't going of of shit cuz i ain't neva said i was whack...........you wish u could b as cool and good as me but as a loser popping shit from that nasty ass mouth onto your keyboard like you do does nothing but prove you an internet bitch with no life who front like he bout it and im still waiting 4 you or any of your so called bout it bout it dick riding buddies who think they so cool and hard posted up behind ya computer's talking shitmy whole point on my longest essay on rv is that ya'll started this whole beef with me cuz i say nigga an im white so there's definetly something wrong well grow the fuck up....bceause im'a put it this way...lil wyte from hyptnotized minds wit three 6 mafia we all know is white but in the new three 6 mafia cd he say in the chorus for 1 of there tracks "ain't no bitch in my blood nigga nuttin but thug"-lil wyte....now i have yet 2 hear in controversary in news or newspaper about other african artist who vets in the game complaining 1 bit that he say it....n im sure eminem says amongst his homies in aftermath/shady records and on the block....so let me ask ya'll again wtf ya'll crying like a bunch of bitches when i use it?why am i wrong?...im not i just see you bastards as jeolous of me 4 being what you what 2 b but 2 bitch 2 b it.
Old 01-04-06, 12:53 PM   #65
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: A47B 08E5

dawg do some audio i wanna here it

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 01-04-06, 12:53 PM   #66
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Noone cares, hoss.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-05-06, 11:06 PM   #67
allik war
Light Weight

tony self u wanna hear me do audio?....gotta wait til my cold gone so im not interupted by coughing every five minutes feel me?....onestepbeyond.....you still hating on me or have you seen 4 urself i aint the one bitching about shit but its these hataz here on rv?
Old 01-05-06, 11:17 PM   #68
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
you ain't going of of shit cuz i ain't neva said i was whack...........you wish u could b as cool and good as me but as a loser popping shit from that nasty ass mouth onto your keyboard like you do does nothing but prove you an internet bitch with no life who front like he bout it and im still waiting 4 you or any of your so called bout it bout it dick riding buddies who think they so cool and hard posted up behind ya computer's talking shitmy whole point on my longest essay on rv is that ya'll started this whole beef with me cuz i say nigga an im white so there's definetly something wrong well grow the fuck up....bceause im'a put it this way...lil wyte from hyptnotized minds wit three 6 mafia we all know is white but in the new three 6 mafia cd he say in the chorus for 1 of there tracks "ain't no bitch in my blood nigga nuttin but thug"-lil wyte....now i have yet 2 hear in controversary in news or newspaper about other african artist who vets in the game complaining 1 bit that he say it....n im sure eminem says amongst his homies in aftermath/shady records and on the block....so let me ask ya'll again wtf ya'll crying like a bunch of bitches when i use it?why am i wrong?...im not i just see you bastards as jeolous of me 4 being what you what 2 b but 2 bitch 2 b it.

hahahahaha kid look battles re opened so shut the fuck up faggot.
Old 01-05-06, 11:21 PM   #69
allik war
Light Weight

yea i know it was still open... and i also know you did a bitch move trying 2 say i pm'ed strobe about ur pm'ing 4 votes....and strobe told you himself i wasn't the one...the rest of rv who think they got jokes on me hate u even more and pulled your bitch card by sayin u whack cuz u think they like u....grow up get a life...sum where other than the one u made up on here
Old 01-05-06, 11:21 PM   #70
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:

Yeah but lil wyte is wack, and a wigga.. And eminem, well a few years ago I dont think he would have said nigga in his tracks or otherwise. His shit used to be ill... but nowadays hes been spending too much time with that cunt 50 cent and hes turning into a wigga faggot, that might even stoop so low as to say nigga in his tracks.

White guys dont say nigga for some dumbass reason (such as yours) ... They say it because they hear it everywhere and want to be "cool" like the africans they idolize so much. Well you'll never be black... its just fact.

And by the way I REALLY wanna battle you allik... preferable audio, but if you're one of those people full of excuses as to why they cant do audio, then text will do.
Old 01-05-06, 11:25 PM   #71
allik war
Light Weight

ill any battle form....audio/text dick rider/bitch hata/you

get the point yet?.....ya'll just mad cuz us white people got sum skillz compared 2 sum of u black heads... n u wigga shit fuck dat...we all bleed the same blood color so fuck off racism realy erks me
Old 01-06-06, 12:17 AM   #72
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
ill any battle form....audio/text dick rider/bitch hata/you

get the point yet?.....ya'll just mad cuz us white people got sum skillz compared 2 sum of u black heads... n u wigga shit fuck dat...we all bleed the same blood color so fuck off racism realy erks me

So basically you wont battle, because you suck at rapping.

Man.. if youve got such "skillz" why not battle me? Im white as well.. but I dont go parading around saying "look, white people can be black too!".

Now lemme just try to sift through your paragraph. First, you say white people and black people are different. You imply that black people are usually better rappers than white people (which is a stereotype/generalisation... a form of racism on your part), and take the side of "the whites" by saying "us white people." So in that sentence, black people are your enemy.

Now, in the next sentence, you say we all bleed the same blood. Meaning we're all equal... Then you proceed to tell me im racist and racism pisses you off.

Well... If I ignore your stupidity, hypocracy, and racism... The conclusion I gather is that you desperately want to be black. You love black people as a race and strive to act like them, dress like them, and respond to particular situations like them. But you realise you are, in fact, white... And because of that, you are angry with black people in a way, because they will never accept you as a black person.

Ive pretty much figured you out.
Old 01-06-06, 02:11 AM   #73
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

^ rofl, deeeeep .

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 04:29 AM   #74
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C9E3 41C0

lmao.....................
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 04:32 AM   #75
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So basically you wont battle, because you suck at rapping.

Man.. if youve got such "skillz" why not battle me? Im white as well.. but I dont go parading around saying "look, white people can be black too!".

Now lemme just try to sift through your paragraph. First, you say white people and black people are different. You imply that black people are usually better rappers than white people (which is a stereotype/generalisation... a form of racism on your part), and take the side of "the whites" by saying "us white people." So in that sentence, black people are your enemy.

Now, in the next sentence, you say we all bleed the same blood. Meaning we're all equal... Then you proceed to tell me im racist and racism pisses you off.

Well... If I ignore your stupidity, hypocracy, and racism... The conclusion I gather is that you desperately want to be black. You love black people as a race and strive to act like them, dress like them, and respond to particular situations like them. But you realise you are, in fact, white... And because of that, you are angry with black people in a way, because they will never accept you as a black person.

Ive pretty much figured you out.

lol @ this reply.