RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-08, 10:52 AM   #61
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

there ya go...fuckin with the kid again b
Old 08-18-08, 11:04 AM   #62
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

That's because the kid is having one of those episodes again where he acts like a complete and utter dick and thinks it makes him look cool.

Shit, he talks on everyone else saying they should chill and not take a text battle so seriously and yet he drops shit like this. Also, further contradicting his past comments on how people are sad because they take text battling so seriously.. the Mimesis thread I put up in the Museum.. I commented on his undefeated streak and it took SPuL less than 20 minutes to send me a message saying "oh Mimesis wasn't undefeated, he battled me and lost but then got strobe to remove it".

I mean, seriously... WHO GIVES A FUCK?
Old 08-18-08, 11:08 AM   #63
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
Right, allow me to demolish your reasoning.

Overrated? Herb, please. I'ma end this one for good
You're gonna lose <--- there's a highlight...
...... I'm more than sure you understood

^ That was your punch, weak in general.. bolding words is super played and gay. To avoid that situation...

Overrated? Herb please, I'ma end this one for good
& I'll make a bold statement that you'll lose, so its a highlight you understood.

Any more questions?

you have to remember its text... not audio... spuls bar was good... and a good flip of the bar from i think it was nick? not sure who it was and not gonna look it up.. but it was a flip...

and your bar you posted to sort of avoid the situation was worded weird..... i would have rated it lower than spuls just because of the wording..... the way spuls was worded was better in my opinion
Old 08-18-08, 11:51 AM   #64
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

The way I worded it was not great, but it was just to show an example of dropping that punch without the bolding of words. Now, not to make you butt hurt or anything, but the fact that you rate SPuL's bar as decent proves basically that you have a shit opinion on what is good.

The bolded words automatically cut the quality in half. Everyone who has stayed texting consistently over the past 4 years should know this. Bolding was from back in like '02-'03.. some people got away with it in '04, but pretty much from late '05 onwards it is fucking played and garbage.

The way SPuL worded his punch was fucking garbage. That is not to sound harsh, that is just the truth. In a bar the use of fullstop/periods or commas or that whole ........... shit is to indicate a slight pause in how it reads. So therefore, he has 3 pauses in the setup, the second and third ones were completely unnecessary. The whole ......... shit in the punchline was fucking pointless, I mean what the fuck does it accomplish apart from wasting space and fucking up the flow of the punch. The fact that he put them in the middle of a complete sentence, thus breaking a normal sentence that would always be spoken fluently makes it even worse. He inputted a fucking pause in an always fluently spoken sentence making the flow shit and thus, the reading of it was fucking stupid.

Then of course, in general the concept was fucking weak. He was flipping what Adam said, well Adam's punch was weak and he could've made a better punch by flipping the fact that Adam's was so weak.
Old 08-18-08, 01:01 PM   #65
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

the kid brought that bold shit back like it was crack in the eighties
Old 08-18-08, 05:01 PM   #66
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Talking

IP: 61C0 7C7E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
...and the last time I checked graphing was purely hip-hop/bad ass.

^^^word.

spul: any mustang > the best eclipse. <<< word x100.

LEMME TALK TO YOU B!!! SSNNAAKKEE!!! GET OFF ME MY MANS!!! SMACK A WENIS SON, SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!! lol.

*steps back into the crowd and watches nos and spul continue to rumble.*

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 08-18-08 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-18-08, 05:06 PM   #67
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdown
*pauses ---- giggles, pauses + giggles again..........fuck it i need a beer to sort myself out*

^^^sounds about right.

s.v.

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-18-08, 05:09 PM   #68
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdown
*Back to the cooler to get me another beer*

Shits crazy funny................

arrrggghhhhh. pass me another matey (no homo).

s.v.

Old 08-18-08, 11:03 PM   #69
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B349 990E

Quote:

^ That was your punch, weak in general.. bolding words is super played and gay. To avoid that situation...

& I'll make a bold statement that you'll lose, so its a highlight you understood.

Any more questions?

LOL ok, first off no reason to get all "I'ma demolish your reasoning" etc on the kid. calm down b

second, that's your opinion. I personally like mine better than yours, but that's my opinion. To each their own.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-08, 11:04 PM   #70
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
there ya go...fuckin with the kid again b

word b, some people just don't understand my mans. Getting all tied up in this shit wanting to start war over typed messages over the net. Gotta go tropic thunder on them nigs b! Ya feel me?!?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-18-08, 11:10 PM   #71
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
That's because the kid is having one of those episodes again where he acts like a complete and utter dick and thinks it makes him look cool.

Shit, he talks on everyone else saying they should chill and not take a text battle so seriously and yet he drops shit like this. Also, further contradicting his past comments on how people are sad because they take text battling so seriously.. the Mimesis thread I put up in the Museum.. I commented on his undefeated streak and it took SPuL less than 20 minutes to send me a message saying "oh Mimesis wasn't undefeated, he battled me and lost but then got strobe to remove it".

I mean, seriously... WHO GIVES A FUCK?

rofl @ you thinking I was being serious about this thread. No, I even said I don't thin Nos bit, but he called me a biter for the same shit he did, and i just made him look like a hipocrite by showing he did the same.

And I'm talking, taking text battles serious by getting all butthurt, and starting to hate someone over a battle. I don't hate Adam, I find it funny how he got all butthurt. I don't hate Nos, I find him as a fun target to poke fun at. I'm saying it's sad to catch feelings over a text battle.

But it's cool, you've posted more than Nos in this thread and thread was directed to him, not you. If you don't like what I do or say on the internet don't read it. That's why you have the freedom to choose b. I suggest you use it. If I wanna act like an idiot (in your opinion) I'll do it if i want, who's gonna stop m b? I'm the kid.

feel it

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-18-08, 11:12 PM   #72
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
The way I worded it was not great, but it was just to show an example of dropping that punch without the bolding of words. Now, not to make you butt hurt or anything, but the fact that you rate SPuL's bar as decent proves basically that you have a shit opinion on what is good.

The bolded words automatically cut the quality in half. Everyone who has stayed texting consistently over the past 4 years should know this. Bolding was from back in like '02-'03.. some people got away with it in '04, but pretty much from late '05 onwards it is fucking played and garbage.

The way SPuL worded his punch was fucking garbage. That is not to sound harsh, that is just the truth. In a bar the use of fullstop/periods or commas or that whole ........... shit is to indicate a slight pause in how it reads. So therefore, he has 3 pauses in the setup, the second and third ones were completely unnecessary. The whole ......... shit in the punchline was fucking pointless, I mean what the fuck does it accomplish apart from wasting space and fucking up the flow of the punch. The fact that he put them in the middle of a complete sentence, thus breaking a normal sentence that would always be spoken fluently makes it even worse. He inputted a fucking pause in an always fluently spoken sentence making the flow shit and thus, the reading of it was fucking stupid.

Then of course, in general the concept was fucking weak. He was flipping what Adam said, well Adam's punch was weak and he could've made a better punch by flipping the fact that Adam's was so weak.

LOL this coming from the dude who said using a gay joke period no matter HOW you flip it is wack and played, then goes ahead and drops a gay joke this week? come on now b. Thats a lil hypocritical innit?

Can I rape you too b?

peep the sig b. IAR style

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Last edited by SPuL : 08-18-08 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-18-08, 11:12 PM   #73
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
the kid brought that bold shit back like it was crack in the eighties

lmao I feel that shit b, word. my mans has got it. WHAT UP DOE!!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-19-08, 01:03 AM   #74
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

It's funny how the only person on SPuL's side is a kid who looks 14 and gets ass fucked in jail.

Cool?

Not really.
Old 08-19-08, 01:24 AM   #75
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:

Any more questions?

why would you post up something that Spul said....

in your own words?

lol....

than not even post up Spuls last bar...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily