RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-08, 05:06 PM   #61
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3B26 8032

ok shitface, i didnt say the elder scrolls fanbase was pitiful, i said it was pitiful compared to the DC fanbase, and that little ass community called the playstation network is still in its baby steps, yea xbox live is shittin on it right about now, but i would bet any amount of money thats going to change, Point blank here it is

if all you want to do is play games and nothing else right now your best choice would be

Xbox 360

If all you want to do is play action and first person shooter games your best choice would be

Playstation 3

If all you want to do is play games online with the world your best choice would be

Xbox 360

If you want the FPS and the Online capabilities you could choose both, but for a larger community

Xbox 360

If you want a console thats not living in the past and taking it beyond gaming to pure entertainment

Playstation 3

If you want a console that allows you to access it from anywhere in the world

Playstation 3

If you want a console that offers a new breed of gaming

Playstation 3

But point blank if you want a console thats shitting on both of them going by your "statistics"

Nintendo Wii

End of Story
Old 09-01-08, 05:09 PM   #62
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Lmao. Yeah, what are all these awesome fps's and action games for ps3?

And what good is accessing your console from anywhere in the world?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-01-08, 05:16 PM   #63
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
ok shitface, i didnt say the elder scrolls fanbase was pitiful, i said it was pitiful compared to the DC fanbase, and that little ass community called the playstation network is still in its baby steps, yea xbox live is shittin on it right about now, but i would bet any amount of money thats going to change, Point blank here it is

if all you want to do is play games and nothing else right now your best choice would be

Xbox 360

If all you want to do is play action and first person shooter games your best choice would be

Playstation 3

If all you want to do is play games online with the world your best choice would be

Xbox 360

If you want the FPS and the Online capabilities you could choose both, but for a larger community

Xbox 360

If you want a console thats not living in the past and taking it beyond gaming to pure entertainment

Playstation 3

If you want a console that allows you to access it from anywhere in the world

Playstation 3

If you want a console that offers a new breed of gaming

Playstation 3

But point blank if you want a console thats shitting on both of them going by your "statistics"

Nintendo Wii

End of Story

that's why 360 has some of the most famous fps's EVER.

i've never been away from my 360 and said to myself..."hey...i wish i could access my 360 right now" and i don't see myself ever doing so.

also, wtf is a new breed of gaming? as far as I'm concerned...when it comes to JUST gaming...360 is better....i've played both on high def...i hate the siaxis controller...the shit is retarded....360 looks cleaner, more fluid...and playability is just better.

so, no. Just NO.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 05:25 PM   #64
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

And one of the best shooters of the year (COD4) that didn't even sell a million copies on PS3, sold over 3 million on the 360. And your GTA that originated on the playstation gaming console, got outsold by about 1.5 million. Your top first person shooter, Resistance, sold 2.5 million. Our top shooter, Halo 3, sold 9 MILLION. Your top 3rd person shooter, MGS, sold 3 million. Ours, Gears, sold 5 million. And you actually outsold us with your best racing game. Lmao. Way to be an idiot.

Old 09-01-08, 09:36 PM   #65
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0EF4 7668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
And one of the best shooters of the year (COD4) that didn't even sell a million copies on PS3, sold over 3 million on the 360. And your GTA that originated on the playstation gaming console, got outsold by about 1.5 million. Your top first person shooter, Resistance, sold 2.5 million. Our top shooter, Halo 3, sold 9 MILLION. Your top 3rd person shooter, MGS, sold 3 million. Ours, Gears, sold 5 million. And you actually outsold us with your best racing game. Lmao. Way to be an idiot.

lets see you stated these facts already, and i already said if you want fps with a big online community then 360 if for you, they sold more for that reason alone, and i respect that, im done arguing, im to old for that shit, 360 craps on ps3 in some areas, and ps3 craps on 360 in some areas
Old 09-01-08, 09:37 PM   #66
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Lmao. Yeah, what are all these awesome fps's and action games for ps3?

And what good is accessing your console from anywhere in the world?

Resistance: Fall of Man
Unreal Tournament 3
The Orange Box
Battlefield: Bad Company
COD 4
Killzone

...the list goes on

access from anywhere relieves you from needing a memory card on your PSP to store music, images, and videos, also watching blu ray movies on your PSP, they are even working on using your PSP as a remote controller, waking up your PS3 and playing whatever game is in it straight from your PSP

Last edited by -TeamOne- : 09-01-08 at 09:41 PM.
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 09:43 PM   #67
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

The games on 360, in general, are better. But sure, man. PS3 shits on 360 cause you can access it from anywhere. That's wicked cool. I might get one, so next time I'm not at home, I can see what it's up to.

Old 09-01-08, 09:44 PM   #68
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Unreal Tournament 3
The Orange Box
COD 4
Killzone

...the list goes on

access from anywhere relieves you from needing a memory card on your PSP to store music, images, and videos, also watching blu ray movies on your PSP, they are even working on using your PSP as a remote controller, waking up your PS3 and playing whatever game is in it straight from your PSP

orange box is on 360....so is cod 4....killzone 2 is apparently going to be for 360...bad company is on 360....so is unreal tourney 3.

leaving you with.......

resistance...which...i have heard from more then 1 person that it didn't live up to the hype...but that's sort of irrelevant.

i suggest you go a little further down on that list for yours...

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Last edited by In-Vision : 09-01-08 at 09:53 PM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 09:47 PM   #69
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Unreal Tournament 3
The Orange Box
COD 4
Killzone

...the list goes on

Lmao. Um. Okay. COD 4 is on 360. Unreal is on 360. The Orange Box is on 360. Battlefield is on 360. Lmao. So, you got Killzone and Resistance? You're fuckin' light years ahead of us, man. Hail to the PS3.

Old 09-01-08, 10:46 PM   #70
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

i wasnt talkin exclusively im talkin period, they may be on both systems, but its better on the PS3, the online community may not be big as hell like the 360, but its still huge PERIOD
Old 09-01-08, 10:50 PM   #71
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
i wasnt talkin exclusively im talkin period, they may be on both systems, but its better on the PS3, the online community may not be big as hell like the 360, but its still huge PERIOD

what makes it better? because every multi-platform game i've played...has been better on 360.

Old 09-02-08, 12:26 AM   #72
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Lmao @ Resistance.

Who dares to call that a decent game?

It can basically be summarised as Call of Duty with weaker graphics, gameplay.. and the exchange of people for stupid ass chimera that have the Artificial Intelligence of a spoon.
Old 09-02-08, 04:59 AM   #73
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

I'm just curious how they're better on PS3. Is it the sorry excuse for a controller that makes it better?

Old 09-02-08, 12:29 PM   #74
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

MMORPG? translate (i clocked the RPG part but wtf at the letters before lol)

but wow @ how heated this thread got....getting angry and throwing personal insults over ps3 and xbox 360 is on some nerd shit lol
Old 09-02-08, 01:38 PM   #75
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Noone is throwin personal insults there, bud.

MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game