RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-03, 10:53 AM   #61
Oxygen
Banned: Double Voting

IP: EDD7 5B0B

50 is a wack herb............
Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via Yahoo to Oxygen   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-03, 11:21 AM   #62
Thug Money
Banned

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A8F D2DA

i really dun liek 50,plain and simple, i used 2 until i relized he is a worhless rappa he is definetly pop,and he aint got nttin betta 2 talk about beside Ja,atleast ja keeps it real.
if u liek 50 u like pop
Send a message via AIM to Thug Money   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-03, 11:25 AM   #63
Thug Money
Banned

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 7A8F D2DA

and actually 50 is garbage, every1 herre knoes bcuz if he didnt have dre givin him da illest beat he would still b nuttin, oh yeah and get real wanksta by farrari black, 50 is a snitch
Send a message via AIM to Thug Money   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-03, 08:44 PM   #64
one

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7303 467C

I don't really like 50 cause he has simple structuring and syllable placement, vocabulary is lackluster, horrible topic choices, he raps about that he got shot, so what? I could see a song or two but on "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" that was basically all he talked about. Just cause get had a tough life doesn't mean he can rap, he should just write a book and get off the mic. I don't hate him, he just aint all he's cracked up to be.

And I couldn't care less about the whole 50 VS Ja bullshit, they need to get their panties out their asses and make music and stop worrying about soime childish beef

Say what you will...
Old 07-18-03, 12:50 AM   #65
wogzta

IP: 103A 8E1F

how can anyone say ja rule is not pop but 50 is since half of ja's songs have ashanti on theM? and she aint rap. just an honest question
Old 07-19-03, 08:48 AM   #66
Mad Spasm

IP: 6060 06B5

jealous or just hate toward the new big thing like always
Old 07-19-03, 10:26 AM   #67
wogzta

IP: 103A 8E1F

i rekn.....call anyone who lyks 50 cent dickriders and ja haters but ur the opposite but on ja's side....but u cant get off his dick cos he doesnt hav one.....
Old 07-19-03, 01:25 PM   #68
Brasc0

IP: D8C2 8B6B

50 cent is every where, people are tired of him!!! thats why poeple hate him so much now, but hes sitll blessing the mix tapes plus the rap industry
Old 07-19-03, 04:30 PM   #69
cali_gangsta
Northern Cali Rida

IP: F411 734C

i think its bcuz he talks alot of shit and thats y ppl hate him so much
Send a message via AIM to cali_gangsta Send a message via Yahoo to cali_gangsta   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-03, 10:16 PM   #70
J.K.O
EVERYBODY HATES ME

Text Record: 16-7
IP: 071B C042

because hes becoming more and more popular everyday
Old 07-19-03, 11:16 PM   #71
wogzta

IP: 8333 B0E2

^ word
Old 07-20-03, 12:32 AM   #72
Tutti

IP: B20F 67F7

I see there are so much hate going on about 50 cent.I bet yall is the only mutherfuckers who don't like him.Talking he got shot thats the only thing that got him to this point.Yall don't know him.Yall don't know what he can do.Yall here this shit and believe it and im not saying what the media is saying is not true.Leave that man alone and let him do what he got to do.he got a record deal
yall asses don't until you get one leave 50 cent alone.
let him shine be overrated as he want.Believe me thereare more peopleout there than on net than yall here on this net.
Old 07-20-03, 01:38 AM   #73
wogzta

IP: 8333 B0E2

^ word....agen
Old 07-20-03, 02:26 AM   #74
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: B20F 67F7

god, ppl who hate 50 cent hate ja rule equally. they are both currently wack. i havent heard 50 cents old shit, so im not gonna judge it, but i have heard jas old shit. and i dont think it was underground. and it actually was good. ja had a iller style than 50 cent. but like i said currently ja is wack.

50 cents style is just so fuckin boring. hes hurting rap, by making people who dislike rap continue to dislike rap because 50, with his overly simplistic flow and lyrics, leads them to believe rap takes no talent and is therefore "stupid".

btw gettin shot doesnt make a good emcee. im not goin to deny the fact that hes famous as hell (prolly rich as hell too), but it seems to me ppl that like 50 cent only like him cuz everybody else listens to him?

and nobody is on anybodys dick here. wogzta, you act like ja rule and 50 cent are the only rappers in the universe.

and tutti getting shot IS the only thing that got him famous. eminem recruited him simply for that. first he tried with a black extension of himself (overly shocking, lyrics that contain incest), d12 and failed. then he decided to go with a black rapper that was gangsta to hope that white teenagers would say HOW CAN YOU SAY 50 CENT IS WACK, HE LIVED THE LIFE. if 50 cent was not gangsta he would just be another underground cat.

so if you 50 cent lovers want to be what you call "real" go get shot or wear blue in the red zone. or better yet off yourself with get rich or die tryin turned all the way up and stop tryin to deny the fact that 50 cent is currently: WACK AS FUCK.

Last edited by MultiVersEal : 07-20-03 at 02:29 AM.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-03, 05:03 AM   #75
Roca Bye

IP: 589C 4732

y do yall hate on fifty if he sucks then y is he signed and yall aint