RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-03, 12:00 PM   #61
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B691 B3C4

^And that makes what you said smart? Eminem Groupy...Look at the avatar. AHAHA. Oh he makes me laugh.
Yeah, um, a black man in a white mans body is still a white man...
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 12:46 PM   #62
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 3354 DAC6

^ Lmmfao! Vote - Bruklor as Hiphop Discussion Sonnage Champion 2003

Eminem Groupie got know the fuck out!

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 02:56 PM   #63
High-Ku

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 89C0 CF6C

Copywrite says nigga plenty. Yall think he's racist? Nope, yall ride his jock like it's a fuckin' swingset. Why? Cause he's underground. Yall are hatin' on Em cause he's on top of the game. Don't get me wrong, I think Em's dumb as fuck for ever using that word. I can understand a little bit, but despite the fact he had just gotten played by his black ex-girl that's still no excuse to write those (admittedly shitty) lyrics. Copywrite too, I cringe every time I hear either one of them use that ignorant ass word, but the way it is is like this: Cats want you to fall when you're on top. That's what Em's going through right now and why yall same cats that was on Em's dick 7 years ago (before he blew up) are condemning him now and are praising Copy and will be condemning CW if he blows up and praising whoever the next underground cat is. It's a vicious cycle.
Old 11-25-03, 03:27 PM   #64
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

nah..they both suck.
Old 11-25-03, 04:49 PM   #65
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
IP: 4500 AF39

Quote:
The song, called "Bully," would appear to be retaliation for Benzino's public unveiling last week of a 15-year-old Eminem freestyle in which the white rapper used offensive lyrics in describing black women.

^^^emphasis on the age of when he actually made the freestyle, somewhere you guys read it wrong...he wasn't nineteen or 20 he was 15 and that's young...doesn't exscuse what he did, but he was basically a kid...

and about everyone saying "Now you guys are talking about how black people are racist too"....it's not even that...it's the use of the word 'nigga'...shit, people round the way call me 'nigga' sometimes, and I'm white...but if I am to say 'nigga'...I get whopped without a doubt. It's a fucked up issue, and has been a fucked up issue for enuff time, ya'll just seein' it now cuz he's famous and shit...like that guy ^^^ said, there have been people before him no one said shit...shit, it's clearly evident that Benzino has just given a low blow and ya'll is fallen for that shit? Media (like Benzino) is warping this shit...kinda like how you're taking Monkey See Monkey Do (a common phrase) and trying to add some secret message behind it that isn't really there...like saying if I have beef with one black person (in his case his GF) then I'm racist?
Shit ain't right....the funny thing is...I don't even like Em all that much to be honest, so you can say I'm riding his dick or w/e i dun care, I'm just addressing the issue as what it is not who it is
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 05:10 PM   #66
Dez

Eminem never said nigga, he said "whites are better than blacks"

the word nigga is in no way an issue.
Old 11-25-03, 05:49 PM   #67
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
IP: 1B3B C284

He said 'I ain't into that nigga shit' .... yeah it's a racist comment...but the issue with the word itself is how a lot of black people use it freely, disregarding the meaning or derivitive and the minute a white guy says it...it's offensive? If he said 'I ain't into that black shit' it would still have the same meaning, but I can assure you people wouldn't fuss over it equally....just look at this whole thread, it's mostly about just how he said 'nigga'...

You might be gettin me wrong, I'm sayin' he's fuckin' stupid for saying that shit but to say his description as of now is a racist white man, is stupid...for one comment doesn't script your future and he's already apologized for it...it's only the people who can't see past what a 15 year old kid said out of anger and frustration that see him as racist...myself I see it as a stupid freestyle that sounded like shit in the first place, and sent a improper message towards his girlfriend...(not intending that remark towards the whole black community)... but then it brings me back to the word 'nigga', which seems to address every african american and because he used it, many african americans may be hurt by it and define him as racist...yet whenever another black man says it, it's no thing? That's what I mean about the word itself being somewhat of an issue
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 05:51 PM   #68
Dez

im not reading all that. shut up nigga.
Old 11-25-03, 06:36 PM   #69
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 3354 DAC6

^ Hahaha, word.
Who the fuck let him join the Poke-Club when he types long ass replies like that?

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 08:09 PM   #70
Bio*Chemist
Sane Scientist

IP: 82C1 61FE

Oh yes Dez...I love the drawing of the gun in your pokemon character... I am an artist myself and you have skill..
Send a message via MSN to Bio*Chemist   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-03, 12:29 PM   #71
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

Quote:
Originally posted by High-Ku
Copywrite says nigga plenty. Yall think he's racist? Nope, yall ride his jock like it's a fuckin' swingset. Why? Cause he's underground. Yall are hatin' on Em cause he's on top of the game.

Nah...see....I don't listen to Copywrite either......

He needs to come out with a decent album before he earns my respect again......
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-03, 02:38 AM   #72
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D116 AECE

he didnt say "nigga" he said "nigger" you dickriders. thats a big difference. and the fact that he was dissin sistas and blacks in general. i heard about this last monday btw.

and on these other topics a white guy from the suburbs goin around sayin nigga aint right. if you grew up with brothas maybe. nigg er is not accepted period. ive lost what little respect ive had for eminem thru this " oh i was just a kid", im just a kid too and i wouldnt even think of doin what he did
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-03, 02:48 AM   #73
infinitiG
Banned

Text Record: 8-3
IP: 7F88 DF58

Fuck any of you bitches defending Eminem. I aint a hater, i actually didnt mind him before but how can he fucking plead ignorace when he was 20? He was and still is a trailer park piece of trash (notice i didnt mention white so all you dick riders can fuck off). The idea that you cats are defending him just highlights the fact that mtv (empty V) has you bitches brainwashed. .................. In case you were wonderen rap battlen has been around alot longer than 8mile.
Old 11-27-03, 04:54 AM   #74
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: 17AC 3451

Nobody said 8mile had been around longer. The fact is it was over 10years ago so why bring it up now. I bet Benzino has had that track for years but only just decided to realise now coz the source dont like eminem

Old 11-27-03, 05:21 AM   #75
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

and to that kid that said "a white kid growing up in suburbs saying nigga isnt right" - eminem didnt grow up in the nice suburbs, he lived in a dirty trailer in detroit in a place that had a 80% black population.

I mean seriously... how many stupid things have u guys said and done the last month, let alone ten years ago? just let go of it... stop looking for reasons to hate people