![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
STROBE's Favorite Rapper
|
IP:
^^who are you???
__________________
Overall Rapverse Record Including Leagues 94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
STROBE's Favorite Rapper
|
IP:
Who Is Cortez?..
__________________
Overall Rapverse Record Including Leagues 94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
^^^i have no idea off-hand homie.
and where are my crhymies??? s.v.
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
|||
|
|
|
|
||
|
STROBE's Favorite Rapper
|
IP:
They Been Posting Every Now And Then.we Here
__________________
Overall Rapverse Record Including Leagues 94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Within Eternity's Wither
|
IP:
Ima be awol until i get my court situated..
...S.V its the same charge i stand on Trial thursday.
__________________
crhyme sindicate
Open Mic Hall Of Famer |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New Jack
|
IP:
Sup Yall....
Chillin And Writting..... Check Me Out In The Tournament....
__________________
LPMNDCTE The B.E.S.T. Crew .................. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Within Eternity's Wither
|
IP:
well court went better then expected so im back ppl
__________________
crhyme sindicate
Open Mic Hall Of Famer |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
^^^bruh, im going to call you in a few hours, word.
s.v.
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
sorry i havnt been on a lot, but i just had my cousin die in VA in the same house and hospital i had to go to when my grandma died. i didnt go but i dont like being in the house when deaths on my mind so the entire week i left the house extremely early and came in extremely late so there was really no time to be on RV but i should be getting active again after this weekend
__________________
C.S. The Definition of a Vet...
Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout ...Is to have Served Your Faction
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
damn just realized the time lol, i just woke up like 10 min ago. i thought it would be like an hour after SVs post
__________________
C.S. The Definition of a Vet...
Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout ...Is to have Served Your Faction
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
....."blows kiss and Leaves"
__________________
quicky verse thats life kid ~Welcome to The MEDIkated Lyfe..........~ |
||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
Quote:
^^^*blows you away...then leaves your corpse twitchin'.* lol. s.v.
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
mardu...
....i tried callin' you twice but something is up with your phone. whats the deal my crhymie??? hollar. s.v.
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
ummm...
hello...ello...llo...lo...o... . hello...ello...llo...lo...o... . hello...ello...llo...lo...o... ...s.v.
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
|||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
~SAINT SINNER~
|
IP:
i repeat...
Quote:
the super let down
__________________
Quote:
![]() QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection??? ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE ![]() "I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown ![]() R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love. |
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|