RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 11:51 PM   #76
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...666 is the mark of Satan, not 6. Oh no, I kept three six year olds in my house. They are all the anti-christ.

Ahahaha. That's hillarious. But what you're not seeing is that there's a big difference between random, which your 6 ear olds would be, and "Religious Ritualistic Praise of our God" is. Open your eyes and think about it for a second man.

Worse case, get a pen, or pencil and paper/calculator and go through my last to big posts and count up how many times I showed you where the number 6 intentionally showed up according to their religious beliefs - EVEN IN THE GALAXY!! Then calculate how mant times I've shown you that the number 5 shows up. And then do the same for the number 13. See how many instances that is. Can you really say if something in your life happened say 32 times, you'd think it were a coincidence. If you walked past a desk and stubbed your toe on it 32 times over the course of a week, would you say that's coincidence? Thirty Two Times!?

Cmon man. Need I say more?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 11:55 PM   #77
Paper View
Motivation=Money

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5BA2 D85A

I have hella respect for you Apexx can you please tell me more instences where Numerology comes into place I'm hella hungry for more info

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dolla
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-04-06, 12:01 AM   #78
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

The coincidences seem to work, but the fact that a mighty dragon demon is going to fight humans on Mount Olive which is depicted on the back of the dollar bill due to signs found on a network of television shows is asinine anyway you look at it.
Old 03-04-06, 12:07 AM   #79
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
I have hella respect for you Apexx can you please tell me more instences where Numerology comes into place I'm hella hungry for more info

Damn son, you sure you REALLY wanna know all that? that could shift the way you see your life and will shock you into depression, paranoia, insomnia, then you accept it and become productive to your self and to the people around you. That's a big responsibility man, I gotta ask, how old are you?

Heh, just thinking back to when I was you blows me away. I'll show you who the Real First President is. Here's a hint - it can't be George Washinton, he was an army general that fought against the british during war. Wait...General...for who's army? There's a name on record, but they hid it, and made sure to keep it out of history books and therefore the entire concept out of your mind as a result. But that's just the "what". You have to find out "why" they hid it, to the extent to immediately discontinue the printing of federal money! And why'd they pick George Washinton?

History books don't tell you shit like this kid. It's a Brave New World out there.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 12:10 AM   #80
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
The coincidences seem to work, but the fact that a mighty dragon demon is going to fight humans on Mount Olive which is depicted on the back of the dollar bill due to signs found on a network of television shows is asinine anyway you look at it.

How do you figure when there's rock solid proof along the entire path thta clearly shows the interconnection and the signifigance of this to their religion. Once again...it's not about if We believe it. It dosen't matter at all what we believe. They still control it at every, single, turn till your dying fucking breath.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-04-06, 12:12 AM   #81
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

So this is your whole new perspective? You've found someone is leaving us messages in numerology so that we can know we'll fight Kingu? Didn't Kingu die anyway and his blood made mankind?
Old 03-04-06, 12:15 AM   #82
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 8205 2354

Fuck all the shit Apexx said, fuck all the shit Lady Fiya said, fuck w/e whoever said.

The sample = "Your are FLYYY, You are CLEAN!!!" You can't tell me bout no subliminal message. THERE IS NO LUCY in the song. Unless Juicy got some crazy speech impediment and uses a "d" sound in "Lucy"...fuck is niggas hearing...

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 12:19 AM   #83
Paper View
Motivation=Money

I'm gonna be 18 in a few months i can handle it my dad knows alot about Numerology thats why i believe you... He usually tells me whats gonna happen on some days and it usually turns out to be true this years lucky number is 8 i've heard dont know why could be 2006 2+6=8 havent really asked but yea tell me everything in a PM if you want or just post it either way i want the truth, thanks.

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-04-06, 12:22 AM   #84
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Me, I'm tired of religions...most of them have some 'undeniable proof' to back them up. The bible predicts the future, numerology predicts the future, this and that proves this and that, wait, evolution can't be right because of oxygen, but then someone says oxygen slowly came as organisms developed.

Goddamnit, I'm at a point I cringe everytime someone mentions God's name on TV.
Old 03-04-06, 12:32 AM   #85
Paper View
Motivation=Money

thats funny cuz you said "Goddamnit" almost contradictive hmm

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-04-06, 12:45 AM   #86
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Me, I'm tired of religions...most of them have some 'undeniable proof' to back them up. The bible predicts the future, numerology predicts the future, this and that proves this and that, wait, evolution can't be right because of oxygen, but then someone says oxygen slowly came as organisms developed.

Goddamnit, I'm at a point I cringe everytime someone mentions God's name on TV.

Oh man, I can understand it, because you're pulled through so much flawed bullshit over the course of your life and you're just like "fuck it!". Then you start to generate thoughts of your own in the back of your mind and start to assemble semi-transparent pieces of these beliefs into a picture that makes a whole lotta sense, or at the very least, a whole lot more. Then one day you run across something that is written by someoen who dedicated their life to this and in MANY cases have been murdered and assassinated for it!, like William Cooper who was first runover by 4 unidentified cars and paralyzed from the waist down once word got out that he was publishing a book that would bring decades of underhanded deeds to light. Then after he published the book, he was run over again by 6 unidentified vehicles and killed. And he knew it was a possibility this could happen, the inside cover he's sitting on the couch smiling and hugging his baby daughter dedicating the book in her honor. This is not someone who is guessing.

The'res many more who have witnessed this first hand, did research and died in some cases to discovering the truth of the exact same thing you turned out to believe. When that happens, you'll truely understand.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-04-06, 12:48 AM   #87
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Fuck all the shit Apexx said, fuck all the shit Lady Fiya said, fuck w/e whoever said.

The sample = "Your are FLYYY, You are CLEAN!!!" You can't tell me bout no subliminal message. THERE IS NO LUCY in the song. Unless Juicy got some crazy speech impediment and uses a "d" sound in "Lucy"...fuck is niggas hearing...

That's funny because we're askign the same thing about you. We all agre that we thought we heard that at first, but under more careful observation, saw that that's evidently NOT what they're saying. Add to that - THEY GOT A REPUTATION FOR BEING SATANIC! Their name's three6 mafia for cryin out loud.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-04-06, 12:49 AM   #88
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
I'm gonna be 18 in a few months i can handle it my dad knows alot about Numerology thats why i believe you... He usually tells me whats gonna happen on some days and it usually turns out to be true this years lucky number is 8 i've heard dont know why could be 2006 2+6=8 havent really asked but yea tell me everything in a PM if you want or just post it either way i want the truth, thanks.

Hmm.. alright man, I'm definitely down to help. I know what it's like to burn to know the truth. I'm starved tonight and still about to go out not too long from now, but whne I get back home I'll type up a little something and PM it to you. Peace!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-04-06, 09:57 AM   #89
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 021B 034F

yo im bout 2 turn Mormon yo for real...the modern mormons....not those crazy ones from back in the day.....lol....this is crazy...and you know if the kngu shit is true and he fights humans on a mountain....first dem crazy ass white people gon' go because you aint gonna see no nigga climbin a mountain for one....and then the middle east gonna go talkin bout they have to do this for god...then the cocky ass spanish people gonna go they gon' be like we gotta killa this motha fucka mayne no one else can do it essay...and then the black people gonna be standin around like the fuck..yall niggaz iz trippin we just gonna wait for jesus...lol...
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote