RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-07, 02:02 PM   #76
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

^ Yeah, and one of them was from me. And I ain't signed into the league either. Word. I think the problem is that you are asking people to post up 20 lines as well as posting in their regular battle just to have the chance at getting a shot.

We should try and come up with an easier way for them to do it. Like, ummm... keep that idea as it is.... but also add that if a dude wins the cypher they get a win added, a loss removed.... or a shot at the gimmick belt. I mean, the cypher is still pretty active.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-07, 02:07 PM   #77
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Well its 10-20 lines, but yea, to really get it u need 20... hmm, maybe i'll just go by rankings like u originally proposed, i just thought this way would be more fun and allow people not in the league to do it..i dunno, we'll see, maybe some more people will post up.
Old 01-12-07, 04:52 PM   #78
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 3B49 8E39

i see people bitch about how bad the voting at RB is..

but then is see the voting here..

and it's like..hipocritical motherfuckers.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-12-07, 05:11 PM   #79
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 8B31 98DA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
i see people bitch about how bad the voting at RB is..

but then is see the voting here..

and it's like..hipocritical motherfuckers.

The voting here is appalling in some places, which is one of the reason I'm signing out.

The worst offender is Faimez Quotes, he is probably the single worst voter I've ever seen in a self respecting league.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-07, 06:48 PM   #80
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

lol, hey dude, just a tip for the future. u don't talk shit when ur a worthless newb. i said nigga in a 2 minute keyed verse, big whup. Last laugh goes to me cuz i'm not gonna give u a match next week cuz of ur idiocy.
Old 01-12-07, 11:24 PM   #81
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1FC6 4CE2

K_A_C loves men.

holler at yer boy.

Old 01-12-07, 11:36 PM   #82
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

don of mics got the boot before he even joined the league

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 01:36 AM   #83
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
lol...a league of faggots ....

ooo man im scared....

OYD is so gangsta...fuckin fake ass ma fucka's....go ahead and keep suckin off DTH'z fake ass..

suck a dick faggot...

hahahahahah ^ kids E-Mad lol

Why so seriouse? It aint like you have a reputation to uphold fam...its just the internet. Relax.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 07:45 AM   #84
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: E6EA 6F36

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeath
adding to comedians comments

n your competing in it and winning as well...wich Kemp couldnt do coz everytime he tried to battle some one he got KO'd. Kemp was kinda wak to me really. Your doing a better job in a way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
I've never battled in this league.

Next month, me vs you in the special event, back up what you'd never say while I was running the league.

Answer.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 10:52 AM   #85
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

The 1-2-1 punchline league final needs some votes. Please vote on it fellas! You may use it as one of your 4 required votes for this week.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238976
Old 01-13-07, 12:13 PM   #86
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmao @ K_A_C getting the boot before being officially signed up.

That is beast man. Word.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 12:42 PM   #87
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4F53 6DAC

yeah, people wonder why i dont care about certain leagues, and why i dont try. the reason is because the voters dont like good punches, they like sonny dimebags status punches. and no im not still sour about losing to him, i just dont know any other names to use as an example of this, because i dont know anyone here.
Old 01-13-07, 12:56 PM   #88
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Word, I agree 100 percent. The voting on this site is fucking gay as fuck. But, to be fair it is like that on every site in some way. Over in the BBL, David Lama will have you believe everyone is a fair voter. That ain't the case. They are always inclined to vote with who they are familiar with. And there are some dickriders in that league as there are in all leagues. Ultimately, you can not find a single league where the voting is 100 percent fair because it is just natural human behaviour to go with what you are familiar with. And if your friend is battling, whether you are a fair voter or not you are still sometimes inclined to go with them... I mean, say it comes down to a pretty even battle and you are struggling to pick a winner... you will almost all the time side with who you are familiar with/friends with/like better.
Old 01-13-07, 01:50 PM   #89
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: DC2E F522

DTH, that wasnt a bitch move.

1. I keyed up some bullshit because it didn't look like he would show.

and

2. some wack ass voters came in there with bullshit.

you'd take the no show win too.

Old 01-13-07, 02:31 PM   #90
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 3E40 C5C3

Gotta agree with Feebs in this particular case, voting is looking pretty shitty this week in terms of number and quality. Hopefully the better voters will change a few outcomes. Changes might be necessary such a voting council or something like that until things get better.

It was a bitch move Wireless. The correct thing to do if ur verse was a quick key would be to have changed your verse to a real verse. I would not have done the same thing, I let people post late all the time. You pulled a bitch move, no need to defend yourself, though, you got the win.