RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-05, 09:32 AM   #76
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
the only thing ps2/ps3 has that xbox/xbox360 doesent is more games other than that, the xbox owns, it has internal memory, it now comes with wireless 802.11g access, well the ps3 does also but seeing as xbox is created by microsoft, im pretty damn sure it will be better, the xbox 360 comes WITH wireless controllers, and you can hook it up to your computer/laptop as an accessorie, im not gonna go into detail cuz i dont feel like it, as for the revolution the controller is gay as fuck it looks like a fucking dvd remote with an analog stick, and an add on where you can hold the anolog stick in your other hand WTF!!!!! plus the nintendo revolution looks gay itself, the thing i like about ps3 is their controller is gonna be usb, so i can use them for my computer games and emulators :-)

nintento revolution controller----->http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

Every computer system of any kind has internal memory.

The xbox360 comes in two forms, one with a hard drive and one without... and the ps3 has a hard-drive as well. Soo.. you know whats funny? If they hack the ps3, and theres good enough coders out there, technically they could get an xbox360 emulator going on ps3. It wouldnt work the other way round though, because of the PS3 and Xbox's specs.

Just because microsoft makes the xbox, doesnt mean its wireless is better. The reason why the xbox will go well online is because of the xbox live network that microsoft developed with the old xbox. The thing is, most xbox games you can just play easier online using a computer... Its not the network, or the system that drives success online, its the games.

Think about the PS3's games online... shit like gran turismo, tekken, metal gear solid (which theyve already brought online with snake eater), and most of all GTA. Sony has got a lot of nice devs that will make some really good original online games as well.

360? Halo... perfect dark... ghost recon... maybe a few racing games. Shit lacks depth. Its first person shooters, which are ass to control, and racers which are cool. Sports games and the like will be on both xbox and ps3, so they dont count.

And I dont know wtf you're on about with the revolution controller. Im buying a revolution before a PS3 or Xbox, just because its so promising. The games they will make for it will be so fun to play.. not just boring old re-hashes with new graphics, and games by those devs that churn out a port for every console to make money. Do you have any idea how good that controller is? Obviously not... Imagine first person shooters.. control movement with the analog stick, point and shoot with the controller... just like PC but with a more accurate range of movement. Howbout a boxing game? One controller in each hand... to punch, you.............. punch. buttons on the controller for movement and dodging. RPG's would be good as well.

The applications of the new controller are endless... Its all up to the developers imagination. Xbox and playstation controllers are a burden to design control schemes for... X to do this, L1 to do that, hold down R1 and use the right analog stick to move the camera, holding this and that does this. Even with combinations theres a really limited number of actions that can be performed.

Nintendo owned that. Havent you noticed, nintendo know what theyre doing? Heres a timeline:

-Nintendo gets into gaming
-Nintendo makes a shitload of money
-Sony gets into gaming, makes a shitload of money
-Nintendo release console with good graphics, and their controller has an analog stick.
-Sony all of a sudden decide to release a controller with analog sticks.
-Every console from then has controllers with analog sticks, because they realise its easier to control with, and nintendo is smart.
-Sony and microsoft release consoles they had been working on for a long time.
-Nintendo churns out a random console to keep up with them, not really giving a shit.
-Meanwhile, nintendo is owning the handheld industry and making more profit than sony and nintendo are from playstation and xbox.
-Sony enters handheld industry.
-Sony makes console with better graphics, so does microsoft.
-Nintendo employs new control scheme on a console with better graphics.

Guess whats next?

-every console from then on uses a similar control scheme.

Its bound to happen... just watch. If you stick with your "the revolution is gay omfg dvd remote" atittude, you'll miss out on some great games...
Old 10-27-05, 01:51 PM   #77
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: DD5E BBF3

fuck um both i want the psp but if i had too choose PS3

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 10-27-05, 06:10 PM   #78
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C9C1 6580

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Every computer system of any kind has internal memory.

The xbox360 comes in two forms, one with a hard drive and one without... and the ps3 has a hard-drive as well. Soo.. you know whats funny? If they hack the ps3, and theres good enough coders out there, technically they could get an xbox360 emulator going on ps3. It wouldnt work the other way round though, because of the PS3 and Xbox's specs.

Just because microsoft makes the xbox, doesnt mean its wireless is better. The reason why the xbox will go well online is because of the xbox live network that microsoft developed with the old xbox. The thing is, most xbox games you can just play easier online using a computer... Its not the network, or the system that drives success online, its the games.

Think about the PS3's games online... shit like gran turismo, tekken, metal gear solid (which theyve already brought online with snake eater), and most of all GTA. Sony has got a lot of nice devs that will make some really good original online games as well.

360? Halo... perfect dark... ghost recon... maybe a few racing games. Shit lacks depth. Its first person shooters, which are ass to control, and racers which are cool. Sports games and the like will be on both xbox and ps3, so they dont count.

And I dont know wtf you're on about with the revolution controller. Im buying a revolution before a PS3 or Xbox, just because its so promising. The games they will make for it will be so fun to play.. not just boring old re-hashes with new graphics, and games by those devs that churn out a port for every console to make money. Do you have any idea how good that controller is? Obviously not... Imagine first person shooters.. control movement with the analog stick, point and shoot with the controller... just like PC but with a more accurate range of movement. Howbout a boxing game? One controller in each hand... to punch, you.............. punch. buttons on the controller for movement and dodging. RPG's would be good as well.

The applications of the new controller are endless... Its all up to the developers imagination. Xbox and playstation controllers are a burden to design control schemes for... X to do this, L1 to do that, hold down R1 and use the right analog stick to move the camera, holding this and that does this. Even with combinations theres a really limited number of actions that can be performed.

Nintendo owned that. Havent you noticed, nintendo know what theyre doing? Heres a timeline:

-Nintendo gets into gaming
-Nintendo makes a shitload of money
-Sony gets into gaming, makes a shitload of money
-Nintendo release console with good graphics, and their controller has an analog stick.
-Sony all of a sudden decide to release a controller with analog sticks.
-Every console from then has controllers with analog sticks, because they realise its easier to control with, and nintendo is smart.
-Sony and microsoft release consoles they had been working on for a long time.
-Nintendo churns out a random console to keep up with them, not really giving a shit.
-Meanwhile, nintendo is owning the handheld industry and making more profit than sony and nintendo are from playstation and xbox.
-Sony enters handheld industry.
-Sony makes console with better graphics, so does microsoft.
-Nintendo employs new control scheme on a console with better graphics.

Guess whats next?

-every console from then on uses a similar control scheme.

Its bound to happen... just watch. If you stick with your "the revolution is gay omfg dvd remote" atittude, you'll miss out on some great games...

no the controllers pretty gay, and another thing about ps3 is i can use my psp as a controller, as for the revolution i hate its physical look, and the ps2 controller is gay to , and as for internal memory, the xbox is gonna have 100 gigs and over, even if ps3 had internal memory it doesent have THAT much, and because its made by microsoft will make the internet better, ive been on xbox live AND ps3 online, both broadban, xbox's connection was WAYY faster, also xbox graphics are wayyyy better, and it loads up wayyy faster, and its not provern but xbox 360 is rumored to have a cd/dvd burner, ps3=more games xbox 360=better everything else revoluton=not sure cuz the full specs havent been released yet, xbox xomes out next month and -s2 comes out next spring so they r bound to add more things, so im sure once it DOES come out itll be better than xbox
Old 10-27-05, 07:49 PM   #79
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: E6EB 1B86

Quote:
no the controllers pretty gay, and another thing about ps3 is i can use my psp as a controller, as for the revolution i hate its physical look, and the ps2 controller is gay to , and as for internal memory, the xbox is gonna have 100 gigs and over, even if ps3 had internal memory it doesent have THAT much, and because its made by microsoft will make the internet better, ive been on xbox live AND ps3 online, both broadban, xbox's connection was WAYY faster, also xbox graphics are wayyyy better, and it loads up wayyy faster, and its not provern but xbox 360 is rumored to have a cd/dvd burner, ps3=more games xbox 360=better everything else revoluton=not sure cuz the full specs havent been released yet, xbox xomes out next month and -s2 comes out next spring so they r bound to add more things, so im sure once it DOES come out itll be better than xbox

I can use my psp as a controller as well... But why would you want to? It has no R2 or L2, and no right analog stick. My guess is most games WONT support PSP use as a controller.. maybe as a remote controller for the menu or something but I dunno.

You can think what you want about the revolution, but the truth is that its the future of gaming. Next generation after this coming one, all consoles will use a controller that has a 3 dimensional range of movement. It just makes games so much easier.

Half of the 360s dont even have a hard drive... you have to pay extra. Its external memory since its removable. NOT internal. So basically it doesnt matter if its 20GB or a million GB because its REMOVABLE.

Same with PS3... on release, you could get a 20GB hard drive, a 60GB... 149GB.. whatever suits you. Your argument has no bearing, because as technology progresses we'll be seeing 500GB hard drives available for the ps3 and 360.

You dont know a lot about internet connections do you.. I might just steer clear of that for fear of boring people, but whether something is made by microsoft or not has absolutely nothing to do with how fast the connection is.

Where do you get your information from anyway? The PS3's graphics are better than Xbox360's... theres no argument about it. The PS3's specs are simply better... the reason why early games from ps3 and 360 might loko similar graphics wise, is because the PS3 is NEW TECHNOLOGY... no coder has experience in coding for 7 CPU cores, its hard as fuck. The xbox360 has 3... everyone knows how to code efficiently and use the hardwares full potential, because thats the same amount of cores they used LAST GENERATION.

and the 360 doesnt have "better everything else" ... They both have pretty much the same features. Except the maximum a dual layer DVD (360's game format) can hold is 4-9GB.

The PS3 uses blu-ray, (and its a cheap as fuck blu ray player too, considering blu ray disc players are like $3000 now) it can play blu-ray movies and games. A single layered blu ray disc holds 50GB ... which straight up owns DVD technology. But blu ray discs can have up to FOUR LAYERS. thats 200GB on a disc... more than most hard drives. Which just kills DVDs in every way. As well as the new coating they give to blu ray discs, that prevents scratches.

The facts are that the PS3 is better than the 360. Im not biased, I just base my shit off of facts. Whether the xbox will be more successful than the PS3, im not sure. It might because it comes out earlier and before christmas... microsoft are smart marketers.

I might not even get either of them, ill just wait to see how things play out. The one im definitely getting is the revolution... its lightyears ahead of xbox360 and ps3.
Old 10-27-05, 08:13 PM   #80
Young_law
This Is My City

ok....didnt know xboxes memory was internal, personally i like the playstation better, and yes i do know alot about internet connections, far more that anyone on this site thank you very much, seeing as i make my own cat5 cable wjich i actually dont use anymore cuz i hooked up a wireless connection...lall in all i think ps3 is gonna have a bigger success than xbox 360, but if the rumors come true that ive heard about the 360 then its gonna surpass ps3 like whoa, as for the revolution, seeing as it comes out ages after the others, of course its gonna own but its only gonna have nintendo based games, and thats not alot
Old 10-27-05, 10:14 PM   #81
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: A292 7C49

Quote:
ok....didnt know xboxes memory was internal, personally i like the playstation better, and yes i do know alot about internet connections, far more that anyone on this site thank you very much, seeing as i make my own cat5 cable wjich i actually dont use anymore cuz i hooked up a wireless connection...lall in all i think ps3 is gonna have a bigger success than xbox 360, but if the rumors come true that ive heard about the 360 then its gonna surpass ps3 like whoa, as for the revolution, seeing as it comes out ages after the others, of course its gonna own but its only gonna have nintendo based games, and thats not alot

Making a cable is easy... So is setting up a wireless connection.

But seriously though, where do you get your info? Do you just make it up or something...

Rev coming out late is BAD for sales, not good. It will own as a console.

And what are you talking about "only nintendo based games" ... Nintendo make great games. And as well as that theres SO MANY third party devs that want a piece of the revolution, because it is such a dope console, due to the new controller.

Theyve had compliments from EA games, SquareEnix, Sony computer entertainment, THQ, Microsoft, Neversoft, Rockstar, Konami... Every big name developer says its dope and they will enjoy making games for it.

Last edited by One Man Band : 10-27-05 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-27-05, 10:34 PM   #82
Young_law
This Is My City

well im gettin tired of arguing so im gonna end with thisnintendo controller is gay so is ps3s if ps3 has more INTERNAL memory than xbox, then its gonna be better, unles xbox burns dvds and cds nintendo revolutions official specs havent been released yet so i dun have much 2 say about itaccept that its ugly p.s the new nfl blitz game is raw as fuck
Old 10-27-05, 11:52 PM   #83
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Xbox 360...Wal-Mart downtown BK...got a demo n all in their store played it...and its aight...lol...seriously but still debatein which one to get still but most likely an Xbox...
Old 10-28-05, 10:43 AM   #84
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
well im gettin tired of arguing so im gonna end with thisnintendo controller is gay so is ps3s if ps3 has more INTERNAL memory than xbox, then its gonna be better, unles xbox burns dvds and cds nintendo revolutions official specs havent been released yet so i dun have much 2 say about itaccept that its ugly p.s the new nfl blitz game is raw as fuck

The PS3's controller was just a concept, theyll prob change it.

How is the nintendo controller gay? Its revolutionary.. you just dont understand it.

What are you talking about internal memory? Do you mean HDDs or RAM? cos the HDDs are external.

And the revolution looks dope... I like it better than the look of the PS3 and ugly ass xbox... nice shiny little box... shits dope.
Old 10-28-05, 11:41 AM   #85
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

i guess u right about the controller dealles Damn i hope they change em the revolution controller is jus gonna take some gettin used 2 im used 2 their old models, and Exbox should have an internal one the revolution loks like its on a slant and could fall at the slightest touch..or maybe i looked at a messed up pic....who knows
Old 10-28-05, 11:42 AM   #86
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Atari 2600 wins, hands down.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 10-28-05, 05:17 PM   #87
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
i guess u right about the controller dealles Damn i hope they change em the revolution controller is jus gonna take some gettin used 2 im used 2 their old models, and Exbox should have an internal one the revolution loks like its on a slant and could fall at the slightest touch..or maybe i looked at a messed up pic....who knows

What you mean internal one... You didnt answer my question before. Do you mean internal memory as in internal primary storage? Internal secondary storage? Or external secondary storage?

Thats just its stand... it you can take it out and lay it on its side if you want to... Its no more prone to falling than when you stand the other consoles up.