RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-05, 12:10 AM   #76
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 23DF D68F

i belive firmly in god..its just i dont think i'm as as active in god as i should be....i hsoudl be going too church and youth studies but i have no exuse its cuz i'm lazy i need too start going

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 09-09-05, 01:47 AM   #77
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
i belive firmly in god..its just i dont think i'm as as active in god as i should be....i hsoudl be going too church and youth studies but i have no exuse its cuz i'm lazy i need too start going

You dont need to go to that stuff to be a christian.
Old 09-09-05, 01:32 PM   #78
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

OMB's knowledge made me a bonafied athiest.
Old 09-09-05, 01:37 PM   #79
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Propain}
SMH, god is not a human being.

There is proof god created the earth. What I think is strange is mars and what not. The bible says little about outer space. So I have always wondered about that. Other than that, I think that god is the creator.

I wanna answer this again cause it REALLY proves me right.
Proof that christianity is human made. Shit back then people thought
that you could fall off the earth. The bible doesn't speak on outer space
due to people not knowing of any other world.. I feel smart.

Old 09-09-05, 03:19 PM   #80
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: D792 1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Aight here's my veiws.

the bible:
the stories in the bible could of been involved in what I call
a "whisper effect".Which similar to the indians storytelling
One would tell a story and pass it down,but doing so they would change
one detail.Another theory of mine is constant glorification of events.
For example noahs ark.How could he collect 2 of every animal?
I mean not to mention the fact that there are billions of animals.
Onto this one little ark,but the cooporation to it?I mean come on.
Now with david and goliath.Read the bible and notice David's birth
was on the SAME DAY that he slayed goliath?Possible? I think not.

God:
To me is mainly a confort figure.He supposed to put our questions to rest.
The only defence to all of the unanswerable questions is "have faith".
I mean if he was real the "tests" he gives us are overwhelmingly cruel.
He would vanquish someones life just to "prove if you're loyal".
Another thing,if he knows the future why does he need to test you?

"The lord?":
One simple statement.If we're all god's children why
is he the only one called god's son?

peace.

Oh Indeph, I told you, I'm taking you to Heaven with me... the Bible is translated in so many languages, so there will be loss of a few words and such. The Bible was never meant to be taken very literal, it's a guide basically.

And Atticus, what in the world, when someone dies that does not mean God killed them or God was punishing them. God knows what is bound to happen. But it's because we are given a free will (our own choices), so that the choices WE make is the results to each 'test' we go through. You won't learn your mistake if you know what was going to happen in the end. And everyone sins, made mistakes and did something wrong even Jesus Christ. So, I'm tired of people blaming someone's death on God. Everyone dies. If we can't bare something, then we won't be going through it. Anything done to you can be worse.

@ OMB's Brain statement
I have dreams of people dying and other tragedies every night. Some times I don't want to sleep because I get tired of spirits trying to fight me, that used to live in my old house. I'm not thinking bout people dying before I sleep or tragedies, and I sure in the hell ain't thinking bout no spirits that I don't know.

So according to some of you, every brain just works off of nothingness but when it shows things that really happen and I wake up with bruises and panting that's from just resting? *sigh*

God know what He doing, believe or don't believe. When you die, you will find out. I wish people wouldn't take everything so 'concrete'. We aren't meant to know everything that's why we are cursed with pain and suffering.

And compose is right, God can be in ANY shape or form who cares what skin color he had. God is a father, with us being his children he can only GUIDE you to do what he considers is right.

If your mom and dad told you to be in the house before curfew and you showed up later, then you disobeyed them. It's the same way with God it's your choice to listen or keep being hard-headed and run into trouble.
Old 09-09-05, 07:28 PM   #81
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
@ OMB's Brain statement
I have dreams of people dying and other tragedies every night. Some times I don't want to sleep because I get tired of spirits trying to fight me, that used to live in my old house. I'm not thinking bout people dying before I sleep or tragedies, and I sure in the hell ain't thinking bout no spirits that I don't know.

So according to some of you, every brain just works off of nothingness but when it shows things that really happen and I wake up with bruises and panting that's from just resting? *sigh*

God know what He doing, believe or don't believe. When you die, you will find out. I wish people wouldn't take everything so 'concrete'. We aren't meant to know everything that's why we are cursed with pain and suffering.

And compose is right, God can be in ANY shape or form who cares what skin color he had. God is a father, with us being his children he can only GUIDE you to do what he considers is right.

If your mom and dad told you to be in the house before curfew and you showed up later, then you disobeyed them. It's the same way with God it's your choice to listen or keep being hard-headed and run into trouble.

I beleive in ghosts, spirits and spirituality.

But I think christianity will be proven wrong by science very soon. Have you ever heard of quantum mechanics? If not you should look into the shit, its an alternate theory to Einsteins relativity shit. One interesting part of it is that quantum mechanics states there is more than one dimension. And it backs up its shit real well... Im not going to go into detail, but the existence of other dimensions could mean the existence of a spiritual world. As soon as scientists get a bit more indepth on that shit, some groundbreaking discoveries will be made.

Until then its impossible to argue about this stuff. When there's two sides, both with valid points, how can one side come out on top? The greatest scientists in the world had this debate and it didnt solve anything.
Old 09-28-05, 11:40 AM   #82
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: AFF8 FF2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un'Touched
if god made man.. different colors and different races.. what color was/is he or what ethnicity was he? i beleive in evolution we developed from apes

^How?....Tell me what happen'd ta tha apes out in tha jungle..they mustve had slow D.N.A structure...really,God made us all..Respect it.
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 12:05 PM   #84
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 4F72 6B6C

Question: Is there a God?
Answer: Yes.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 12:15 PM   #85
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: AFF8 FF2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

exactly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
wat do u mean wat happened to the jungle wit the apes evolution doesnt happen with each generation for like aa ape to go into the modern day man that takes millions n millions of years

exactly...then explain where tha apes came from....an why did man evolve an tha apes didnt...Im pretty sure that they(apes) where aroubd at that time...

God made us...simple...
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 12:20 PM   #86
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6B3B E822

Is there a god?

Refer to my thread on what god is. I could also go into detail about proving his existance co-existing with any scientific belief's... But fucked if any of the simpletons at this forum could even begin to comphrehend what I'd be saying.
Old 09-28-05, 01:09 PM   #88
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 6921 DF16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

I hate you, but...you broke down a simple question..witta simple answer, And i couldnt have put it better myself, so props.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 01:11 PM   #89
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 4F72 6B6C

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
man is evolving every day but it will take millions of more years for us to fully evolve into sumthin else the process is so slow u cant see it at all its impossible

true...
but God still created man.
we didn't evolve from apes, some apes are just evolving

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 01:14 PM   #90
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 6921 DF16

I suppose the theory of evolution has alot more facts and shit to back it up than God does, But God was fuckin ill.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote