RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Tha Q. 9 56.25%
Mr. Johnston 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-06, 09:23 AM   #1
Sik Wit It

IP:

Hahahahaha.....
Old 04-29-06, 10:04 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Well, it wasn't a battle to see who could produce a better flowing track or deliver a nicer sounding track or whatever. If it was a song battle then Tha Q would've won hands down. But the whole idea of BATTLING each other is that you DISS each other. And lyrically, and with the punches Mr. Johnston was the stronger of the two. I'm pretty certain that overall Tha Q is a better audio head, he has been doing it for longer hence the reason as to why his track sounded a lot better. But Johnston clearly displayed that he was the better when it comes to dissing somebody.

So, based on the actuality that it was a DISSING BATTLE and not a WHO SOUNDS BETTER BATTLE......

V/ - Mr. Johnston
Old 04-29-06, 10:39 AM   #3
Adam

IP:

^ Another man who kicks it with intelligence..
Old 04-29-06, 11:33 AM   #4
Adam

IP:

Enjoy your internet fans well they last hombre..
Old 04-29-06, 11:40 AM   #5
AutoMATIK™
... focus

IP:

Old 04-29-06, 12:46 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

...No comment on that post, LK, other than the whole religion/fag thing is getting annoying. Here...

I'll use the Bible here, since you're using it to try and say God hates fags...

Leviticus says a man cannot lay with another man like a man lays with a woman. That means, homosexuality itself is not a sin, but committing the action is a sin. Also, God does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin. And you can repent and ask for forgiveness, and since all sins are viewed equal after you repent, him fucking another man is the same as you telling a lie as long as you ask to be saved.

But the other stuff was...no comment.
Old 04-29-06, 12:52 PM   #7
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...No comment on that post, LK, other than the whole religion/fag thing is getting annoying. Here...

Leviticus says a man cannot lay with another man like a man lays with a woman. That means, homosexuality itself is not a sin, but committing the action is a sin. Also, God does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin. And you can repent and ask for forgiveness, and since all sins are viewed equal after you repent, him fucking another man is the same as you telling a lie as long as you ask to be saved.

smartest thing ever said on this site, now for those who say he contridicts his religion by being gay, your hipocrites, since you lie, have sex before marraige, anything thats a sin

well don CH well done
Old 04-29-06, 02:37 PM   #8
Adam

IP:

Quote:

Exactly why I don't follow the christian religion. It's such a joke..
Old 04-29-06, 02:46 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

If you're going to try to condemn him for being gay and don't believe in the religion, there is no point for you to talk about it.
Old 04-29-06, 02:54 PM   #10
Adam

IP:

Quote:
If you're going to try to condemn him for being gay and don't believe in the religion, there is no point for you to talk about it.

It's the fact that he believes in it and doesn't follow it, doesn't fuckin' matter if I agree with what he believes in. That's like telling somebody to not knock on the fact that he's a queer. I don't believe in pushing shit but I'll still throw cracks at it..
Old 04-29-06, 03:03 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Devout christians still believe in the Bible but still lie, or have premarital sex. Everyone sins, and even if you don't like the Bible's concept that they are all forgiven equally, it still applies to Q's belief. He's not going against his belief because his belief says even though everyone sins, they can be forgiven. Why don't you like the fact he's queer anyway? Just the fact he can't have children or what?
Old 04-29-06, 05:17 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Devout christians still believe in the Bible but still lie, or have premarital sex. Everyone sins, and even if you don't like the Bible's concept that they are all forgiven equally, it still applies to Q's belief. He's not going against his belief because his belief says even though everyone sins, they can be forgiven. Why don't you like the fact he's queer anyway? Just the fact he can't have children or what?

BINGO...but

Who are you talkin to? Johnston? LOL...I have that ignorant prick on Ignore...Strobe did me the Kindest favor...He has issues with himself, and chooses to take them out on me because I profess Christ.

Well, that's his problem. I have nothing to do with his pathetic life.

Let him kick rocks.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote