RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-06, 08:23 PM   #76
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Basketball isn't my main sport.

soccer is.

Soccer is waaaaay more funnier. But i still like b-ball.

and wtf, I'm half white you faggots. I'm european and african
Old 07-03-06, 08:26 PM   #77
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
We played 2 games, we still got 10 games left. we won both, but the point of this topic is.

I was sitting on the bench cuz i got into earlier foul trouble, and as i was watching the game i came to realize.

I fucking hate every white person that plays ball. And when i mean White people I'm talking about American/Canadian. (euro white is okay)

you fucks and your team are gay, shit there is no more skill in ball. fuck a team game, all you rednecks do is shoot three's. shit is fucking annoying.

what ever happened to driving in, you know giving a show to the ppl watching the games.

I also hate skinny guy refs that are nerds, or girl refs. they call every contact, its bullshit, like common let some contact slide.

Little short skinny white pg or sg taking the charge. I swear I haven't seen any real charges, it just they are so skinny and weak they fly for no reason.

Parents that watch that get to close into the game, in the first game at around the end of the game i got in a little trash talk with the players and there parents come in and protect them, i was like "wtf".

But yeah, what are some things you hate about basketball?

How about fucking learning how to shoot the fucking ball and not "put on a show" all the fucking time? Ever think about that. Remember, us white people invented the game. The object of the game is to SHOOT the ball into the basket God Dammit (and by the way, shooting the ball is putting on a show too, cuz people realize that is talent, not just mere athleticism.) This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. Although I do agree that par3ents are over protective these days.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-06, 08:28 PM   #78
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

i would own the shit out of u.........

that is all
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-06, 08:30 PM   #79
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

^as I would own the shit out of you

Trust dat.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-06, 08:32 PM   #80
.Ike.
Ike

lol doubt it.....

im 5'9......

i can dunk......how many 5'9 white kids u know that can dunk?.....exactly

*was offered quite a few scholarships*

meh...didnt take any of em though...moms wanted me to stay in clarksville....so i did...like a dumbass
Old 07-03-06, 08:35 PM   #81
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Pimp
How about fucking learning how to shoot the fucking ball and not "put on a show" all the fucking time? Ever think about that. Remember, us white people invented the game. The object of the game is to SHOOT the ball into the basket God Dammit (and by the way, shooting the ball is putting on a show too, cuz people realize that is talent, not just mere athleticism.) This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. Although I do agree that par3ents are over protective these days.

I know how to shoot the ball.

and when i play def my guard never gets a shot. but the rest of my team just lets ppl shot it. fucking hurt
Old 07-03-06, 08:37 PM   #82
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I didn't play school ball... never felt the desire too... I got begged, but I didn't do shit for the school except show up at football games since they didn't let us have a school soccer team. But trust me, I can play with ya... Beat this day kid from Paseo (went to USC now plays at UMKC), he's a cousin of one of the cats in my crew... but I'm not really one to brag. But I was in Clarksville recently, and wondered why the fuck you hadn't left that hell hole yet.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 07-03-06, 08:38 PM   #83
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
I know how to shoot the ball.

and when i play def my guard never gets a shot. but the rest of my team just lets ppl shot it. fucking hurt

so wtf are you bitching about. So what if they're hitting open shots, that's your team's bad, not the white kid's bad. Good for you knowing how to shoot the ball. Too bad you can't shoot as good as me

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 07-03-06, 08:39 PM   #84
.Ike.
Ike

lmfao....what were u in clarksville for?...and what part did u stay in?...lmao...its a VERY spread out place...its actually pretty big......so really it depends on where u stayed at...
Old 07-03-06, 08:42 PM   #85
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
lmfao....what were u in clarksville for?...and what part did u stay in?...lmao...its a VERY spread out place...its actually pretty big......so really it depends on where u stayed at...

Like, I went through Clarksville. We stopped at a McDonalds off 24 there on the west side of town I beleive. But we went to Jacksonville, Florida, had to got through hell to get there, and By Hell, I mean everything from St. Louis to Nashville...

But it wasn't all too impressive.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 07-03-06, 08:47 PM   #86
.Ike.
Ike

lol yea....damn thats a good drive right there...i just got back from st louis last night....damn what did u have from st louis to jacksonville?...bout a 12 hour drive?.....

but yea...clarksvilles REALLY spread out.....theres actually 150,000 people that live here...lol...its not all that bad........but it could def. be a lot better
Old 07-03-06, 09:00 PM   #87
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
what are you talking about?

First off, People from other countries main goal is to go to america ball. pay is cheap anywhere else.

Money is a factor kid, obviously an american industry that has more money to offer is gonna get someone from Aus that isn't getting paid much.

thats how it works.

America is not the center of the world...

OK. Lets say its the IT industry. In japan, you can make a shitload of money off of IT because of the technological focus of the country. Should every american IT guy go over to Japan? Of course not. Why?

1. America needs an IT industry too.
2. Japanese IT is a closed industry... Foreigners can rarely get jobs.

So... Why cant australian rappers stay in the australian industry?

What you're proposing is that every skilled person from every country should go to America, because its big. And every other country should just focus all its attention onto America, and leech off of americas media, ignoring that of their own country.

And the american music industry is a closed industry. Most americans couldnt even get in. Unless you're willing to fuck yourself over and sell yourself to the company and be totally controlled, you are NOT going to make a living off music in america.

Why would ANY australian artist go to america? Why would any UK artist go to America? Its stupid. If they are big, they are making shitloads of money as it is. Why would they leave that to go to america and be told "Yeah, you are really skilled. However we dont like your wierd accent, its stupid and hard to understand. Also, we dont like the way you dress and the fact that you arent black and you're a rapper. So sorry, we cant give you a record contract."
Old 07-03-06, 09:00 PM   #88
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Too long of a drive.

My boy Slicks drove the better portion of the trip, he drove from KC to Paducah... Then I had to fucking drive from there to fucking Atlanta. Then Derek made it from Atlanta to Macon, then Slicks had to drive the rest of the way... lmao @ Derek's 2 hour treck.

But we left Lawson, MO at like, 2:15pm, got to Jacksonville at 10:30am... so we made pretty good time (I flew through those mountains, don't let country boys drive through there, I averaged about 95 through there... fucking turns slowed me down abit)

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 07-03-06, 09:33 PM   #89
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
America is not the center of the world...

OK. Lets say its the IT industry. In japan, you can make a shitload of money off of IT because of the technological focus of the country. Should every american IT guy go over to Japan? Of course not. Why?

1. America needs an IT industry too.
2. Japanese IT is a closed industry... Foreigners can rarely get jobs.

So... Why cant australian rappers stay in the australian industry?

What you're proposing is that every skilled person from every country should go to America, because its big. And every other country should just focus all its attention onto America, and leech off of americas media, ignoring that of their own country.

And the american music industry is a closed industry. Most americans couldnt even get in. Unless you're willing to fuck yourself over and sell yourself to the company and be totally controlled, you are NOT going to make a living off music in america.

Why would ANY australian artist go to america? Why would any UK artist go to America? Its stupid. If they are big, they are making shitloads of money as it is. Why would they leave that to go to america and be told "Yeah, you are really skilled. However we dont like your wierd accent, its stupid and hard to understand. Also, we dont like the way you dress and the fact that you arent black and you're a rapper. So sorry, we cant give you a record contract."

Your going off my point.

What popular UK artist can you name, that is mainstream. that has had a hit that everyone knows?

a shitty MC from UK, well not Shitty, but not as good as the dope heads won't head to america. like you said its a closed industry. no point on going unless you preditcing fame.

but the ILL mc will go to the powerful industries. who the fuck wants to stay in a underground lable?

the pay in AUS may be decent. but america has much more to bring.

and yes, America is the center of the world. I'ma canadian and even I admit it.
Old 07-04-06, 02:59 AM   #90
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Your going off my point.

What popular UK artist can you name, that is mainstream. that has had a hit that everyone knows?

a shitty MC from UK, well not Shitty, but not as good as the dope heads won't head to america. like you said its a closed industry. no point on going unless you preditcing fame.

but the ILL mc will go to the powerful industries. who the fuck wants to stay in a underground lable?

the pay in AUS may be decent. but america has much more to bring.

and yes, America is the center of the world. I'ma canadian and even I admit it.

I couldnt name a popular UK artist... Maybe like dizzee rascal or something, but thats all I know. I dont live in the UK.

I could name a bunch of australian artists, because that is where I live now.

The point you are arguing doesnt make sense... You are still saying that foreign artists should go to america because the industry is bigger. OK. Well if they SHOULD be doing that, and you say that its possible... Have you ever heard of an australian/UK rapper becoming popular in the mainstream in America (underground, mainstream, wack, ill, anything)? I have NEVER heard of it. It just doesnt happen. America doesnt give a shit about delving into other cultures, especially when it comes to music.

You are saying that people who are happy, famous and successful in their own country, should go somewhere where they are doomed to fail and have no chance of success just because what they are doing is more popular there?

I know you that people shouldnt do that, but thats what you're arguing. It seems now you're just arguing for the sake of it and lost your point long ago.