RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-03, 02:41 PM   #76
C-Section

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 872B E5DF

oh shit! dez just showed me some scrot, he owned eminem! em wont respond cause he doesnt want his groupies to see him get ripped so bad, so he is just going to stay quite about it so no one finds out. but scrot owned him! tanks for showing me dez
Old 12-14-03, 02:42 PM   #77
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Can you drop a link to this track. I wanna see why Dez gotta hard-on for this guy so bad.
Old 12-14-03, 02:44 PM   #78
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

I sent it through AIM, but i have 56k so it takes forever..

but shit guys, C-Section, one of the most loved and respected heads on this site said hes doper than Em..

why cant you guys just accept it?
Old 12-14-03, 02:48 PM   #79
Canuck
Middle Weight

Thats like say'n..............

J-Live said that Latoya Jacson can freestyle, and she's dope. So know I all of a sudden gonna think she's dope? No I gotta hear to get the opinion.

thx anywho....and yo, I ain't even reeally into Eminem that much. So I want to hear someone beat him.

Whenever the links up, I'll check it.
Old 12-14-03, 02:52 PM   #80
RythmicTendicies

IP: CEA5 B505

lmao...everyone who likes Em is called Stan...lmao...yet again another thread to which Em is hated...

Rhytmic-stan-tendicies

Just cos alot of pop groupies n' shit are starting to listen to Em, then everyone who used to like him says he wack...and they go all "Listen to some real shit", 90% of underground rappers who made it big time would start selling out, and i know most of you would too...

Grow up and stop tryin' to be hardcore just because non-rap fans like catz like Em...i'm not saying most of you don't listen to underground, i'm saying that you hate on mainstream artists like Em n' 50 because other people like them...I listen to underground, i listen to mainstream....WTF!

Last edited by RythmicTendicies : 12-14-03 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-14-03, 03:11 PM   #81
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

thats not the case i dont give a damn if someone is mainstream or not.

but em is just a gimick thats why i dont like him and he annoys me.
Old 12-14-03, 03:17 PM   #82
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: C286 EEF7

I got up to page 3 and couldnt be bothered readin the rest but look what I found out.

Go to google....type in scrotominal deff and press enter.
Up comes scrotominal deff vs eminem.
It's this thread.

Just thought I'd point that out for the no-point of it

Old 12-14-03, 03:25 PM   #83
Canuck
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by RythmicTendicies
lmao...everyone who likes Em is called Stan...lmao...yet again another thread to which Em is hated...

Rhytmic-stan-tendicies

Just cos alot of pop groupies n' shit are starting to listen to Em, then everyone who used to like him says he wack...and they go all "Listen to some real shit", 90% of underground rappers who made it big time would start selling out, and i know most of you would too...

Grow up and stop tryin' to be hardcore just because non-rap fans like catz like Em...i'm not saying most of you don't listen to underground, i'm saying that you hate on mainstream artists like Em n' 50 because other people like them...I listen to underground, i listen to mainstream....WTF!

This mutha-Fucka speaks NOTHING but the truth. I'm so sick of peeps think'n their hard by listen'n to 'underground' and that peeps who listen to 'commercial' rap aren't cool.

FUCK

Everyone's underground till they get big. Once they big, all of a sudden they ain't a good rapper, cuz now their gett'n paid for it.

And for the record, I do respect Eminem for tha fact he don't Bling Bling. Thats what I hate most about Rap.

So word to the mother-fucker
Old 12-14-03, 03:34 PM   #84
RythmicTendicies

IP: CEA5 B505

Quote:

^ i do have a name...l0l j/k^
Old 12-14-03, 03:40 PM   #85
Canuck
Middle Weight

g-g-g-g-g-g-uni.........ah just kidding.
Old 12-14-03, 03:46 PM   #86
Dez

Quote:
Originally posted by Canuck

This mutha-Fucka speaks NOTHING but the truth. I'm so sick of peeps think'n their hard by listen'n to 'underground' and that peeps who listen to 'commercial' rap aren't cool.

FUCK

Everyone's underground till they get big. Once they big, all of a sudden they ain't a good rapper, cuz now their gett'n paid for it.

And for the record, I do respect Eminem for tha fact he don't Bling Bling. Thats what I hate most about Rap.

No. They arent good rappers anymore because they neglect to make tracks with dope lyrics and meaning. Instead, they make whatever the record companies tell them to.

Tell me, why is it that every first single off an Eminem track is bouncy and childlike? Because they make it that way.. his gimmicks are what sell records..not his talent.

And i wouldnt be surprised if he did 'bling bling', cause eventually people will get tired of his diss track gimmick just as they did with his ' mommy hated me' gimmick.
Old 12-14-03, 03:52 PM   #87
Canuck
Middle Weight

We're not talk'n about just Eminem, man he's sure got his dick in your throat, you gotta spity that shit out, and move on.

For someone who hates him so much, you sure got a lot to say about him.
Old 12-14-03, 04:46 PM   #88
Amarant

IP: DF7B C8F7

this eminem shit on this site is getting pretty useless now, every1 says the same:
he aint shit coz he's a gimmick.
he aint shit coz he sold out.
he the best rapper ever.

i aint saying i dnt agree with these, but there is no doubt dat he has got talent and his first two albums prove that. his third one is slightly dodgy, and now he is all guns, violence, wen it used to be drugs and comic shit. all this is due to 50. he came with his 'i'm a new york hustler, bitch' attitude and immediately played on his 9 time shooting in order to sell records. maybe if em never signed him he wudnt be like it but i fink 50 has a lot of influence on em and it shows.

and most em lovers here aint even heard the deff track but say he'll win, coz of the simple fact he's 'eminem'.

i aint really heard deff, but ppl r giving him credit so can ne1 leave a link so i can listen to this damn diss.
Old 12-14-03, 04:58 PM   #89
Dez

Quote:
Originally posted by Canuck
We're not talk'n about just Eminem, man he's sure got his dick in your throat, you gotta spity that shit out, and move on.

For someone who hates him so much, you sure got a lot to say about him.

not the name of the thread : Eminem vs. Scrot. 'Canuck', Eminem is the primary example of a commercial 'rapper', they all have gimmicks, and one way or another, they will all grow tired.

lmao @ these Stans trying to defend their god on false pretenses.
Old 12-14-03, 05:08 PM   #90
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Talent or Not...his gimmicks sells.
Have you not noticed the pattern? Bouncy lead single to get him 3 million x platinum and serious follow up
Hi my name is then Guilty Conscience
Real Slim Shady then The Way I am
Without Me then Comin out the Closet
Have you not noticed that, and that his 3rd single usually is the less known of the bunch.
Role Model, Stan(haha), and then that other song with Aerosmith's sample.