RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-09, 07:47 PM   #76
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Pastoring is not my calling...

and I'm not interested in molesting anyone.

The q doesn't have to be a Pastor to minister. He's ministering because he loves God and wants others to be saved. What tha q is doing is because he cares for you. Not because he hates you. He doesn't want you to go to Hell. He's doing it because he feels from the Holy Spirit that God wants him to talk to you. Wether you accept God into your life is your choice. Q is just doing what he Believes he needs to do.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 07:48 PM   #77
Dabatos

Quote:
let's not forget the scripture in Leviticus that says a person should be put to DEATH for committing adultery...which Jesus later revised as "looking at someone lustfully"

and those who consort witches...witchcraft...that means HOROSCOPES...numerology...astrology..etc...

Point is...LEt's focus on the here and now...and here and now, God has a perfect, BETTER means of salvation...JESUS CHRIST

word................

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:48 PM   #78
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Yeah, I do lie and have premarital sex and I will NEVER ask for any type of forgiveness for doing so. That's the difference between you and I, I'm living my life of bliss, you're preparing for one that you hope exists.

You can fool yourself and say that you know it exists, but you don't and you're lying if you say that you do.

It's pointless to argue your religion with you because that's your belief and you're not going to change your views just like I won't change mine. I don't really care what you believe in or what you do with your life. You or Q, cool believe what you believe, fuck boys if you're into that, I'm not going to look at you any differently. You see, it's you who cares what I believe in because it's scary to you when things defy and prove your religion wrong.

Religious people aren't afraid of dying, but they're afraid of actually living.
Old 10-28-09, 07:50 PM   #79
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Actually, if I did that. I would have done that to my little cousins by now. But no. I had a job where I made 200k a year. I had a job where i only made 20k a year. None of them made me feel content like how i do now. Serving God is better than any paycheck. Because of how close I am to God. I notice many amazing things/miracles he does in my life weekly. The miracles I see/feel are worth more than any dollar. I didn't just feel God wanted me to become a Pastor. He showed it to me. Do you want to be a Rapper so you can look like a ganster? No.. you are an emcee because its your love, and its what you love doing. Serving God is my love and love doing more than anything else.

I don't rap and I'm not an emcee. I play instruments and enjoy writing and used this site to help improve it.

You need to serve yourself mate, don't be stupid.
Old 10-28-09, 07:53 PM   #80
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Yeah, I do lie and have premarital sex and I will NEVER ask for any type of forgiveness for doing so. That's the difference between you and I, I'm living my life of bliss, you're preparing for one that you hope exists.

You can fool yourself and say that you know it exists, but you don't and you're lying if you say that you do.

It's pointless to argue your religion with you because that's your belief and you're not going to change your views just like I won't change mine. I don't really care what you believe in or what you do with your life. You or Q, cool believe what you believe, fuck boys if you're into that, I'm not going to look at you any differently. You see, it's you who cares what I believe in because it's scary to you when things defy and prove your religion wrong.

Religious people aren't afraid of dying, but they're afraid of actually living.

If you dont' want to believe in God thats your choice. All I am doing is rebuking everything you said. You stated all these things in the Bible, you even posted verses. You posted 1 verse.. But you didnt post the verses before and after them. You said it meant one thing when it meant an entirely different thing.

I'm not afraid of dying. And I did live the life you state you are living. The thing is, I feel more alive than ever now than before I accepted God in my life.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:54 PM   #81
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I don't rap and I'm not an emcee. I play instruments and enjoy writing and used this site to help improve it.

You need to serve yourself mate, don't be stupid.

Awesome. you play instruments and write music. You do it because you love doing it and you do it for your love of music. Serve myself? I'm already being taken cared of. What is there to serve other than God, my wife and my family? Nothing.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:55 PM   #82
Adam

Did John Lennon change the world for better or worse?
Old 10-28-09, 07:58 PM   #83
Dabatos

I dont know anything about John Lennon and dont really care what he did. That has nothing to do with this.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 08:01 PM   #84
Adam

Yes it does.

A man that stood for nothing but peace and love and passed that message on to millions of people. Stood against war and had his song "Give Peace A Chance" sang outside the white house by millions of people against the same thing.

This man was an atheist and did nothing but provoke peace and love and were going to condemn him to hell for it?

That's why your religion is fucking stupid.
Old 10-28-09, 08:02 PM   #85
Dabatos

That's awesome what he did. Its great what he stood for an amazing what he was able to do. Sounds like am amazing guy that cares about the world. But if he doesn't accept God in his life than I'm sorry. Like I said, in the Bible it never says you will go to heaven by good deeds. Only by faith alone.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 08:06 PM   #86
Adam

That is why your God is a jealous cunt and even though it probably doesn't exist, I fucking hate it and always will.
Old 10-28-09, 08:07 PM   #87
Dabatos

All I can say is I'll pray for you bro.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 08:54 PM   #88
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

wow...Glory to God man...

jus

yea

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 10:23 PM   #89
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8FB2 7283

Wow, nothing accomplished.

it started in another thread with "they always see it how they see it, and they're always gonna see it as if we always see it how we always see it."

which turned into 'Adam come on in, we're here to talk about why you don't believe'

which evolved and finally ended with "That's why the God you believe in is a stupid fucking concept and I hate the God that you believe in"

debated with "glory to god!"

Winnar in atheism's eyes: Adam
Winnar in theism's eyes: God
Winnar in agnosticism's eyes: neither

it s33mz tharz 3 winnarz h33r mabe loool
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 03:09 AM   #90
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Satan always was...and is an accuser...and a liar

Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?

There is a christian church right near where I live, just before you enter this small little market town place. Always outside are the same people stopping me and others in the street asking that same question.

I'll tell you what I tell them every time they stop me.

I have never and will never give my life to Jesus Christ or anyone else. My life is my own and not to be given to any person or higher being.