RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-04, 07:24 PM   #76
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

Warren is a friend of mine from school. He'll do the site justice. He tends to have very abstract views on things.
Old 02-09-04, 07:32 PM   #77
Jae Cyph
Shadow Boxing

IP: C22A 31DE

Hackers = Lawsuit = RB = Dead.
Old 02-09-04, 08:08 PM   #78
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

For all those interested, here is the link.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 02-09-04, 09:33 PM   #79
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 399E F0FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
^ You better ease off the freeposts.. This is your warning.

That's because you are tsar casm, or relick, or whatever. Keep freeposting, and you will be banned, even if self seems to claim you as his lil buddy.

What an ass..that wasn't cool..you blew my whole cover..I was going to do a study on how people were treated being a dope noob..or a wack vet..and it would have been cool..but I have a good feeling about the Project..consider me good to go..and to EZ..no hard feelings..I just wanted to see what would happen if I was utterly disrespectful..i wuv u tho..

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 12:39 AM   #80
Kosta
Sand

IP: 432C 5ABD

the world is the world. what good is a revolution? what good is informing people in the first place? who gives a shit, i know that i don't .. i live my life the way that i choose to live it. the goverment has already controlled my life, and all of possesions, and even my thoughts. there is no use, there is a monster, but he will never die. you are two kids on a fucking rap site trying to revolutionize the world? step back to reality.

even hip hop .. fuck it, i don't care anymore. people can listen to whatever they want to, i will listen to what i like.

by attempting to inform people of the 'so called 'truth' ' we would simply be reversing the role that was the original blueprint for the society we live in today. just rolling the wheel to start the shit over, even though we'd never be successful . therefore this entire thought is nonsense babble.

pece

Kevin. Alex. Patrick. John.
Old 02-10-04, 12:42 AM   #81
Mental God

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 0B32 7750

<---interested
Old 02-10-04, 01:40 AM   #82
Bigg E Z
Pleas, Not the teeth...!!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

Quote:
and to EZ..no hard feelings..I just wanted to see what would happen if I was utterly disrespectful..i wuv u tho..

Ohh how nice, And all that is suppose to make it all better...!!!

I HAVE FEELINGS ASWELL...!!! =)=)=) lol

Since that ^ is a freepost, I will continue with something more about the project.....

Since STARTING to TRY and get my point across on the project board, i have started to think up fucked up mad shit....

I even started to debate things with my girfriend last night.....
Send a message via AIM to Bigg E Z   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 01:53 AM   #83
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 08F8 1309

will Donuts be provided?
Old 02-10-04, 10:43 PM   #84
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Daskalos
the world is the world. what good is a revolution? what good is informing people in the first place? who gives a shit, i know that i don't .. i live my life the way that i choose to live it. the goverment has already controlled my life, and all of possesions, and even my thoughts. there is no use, there is a monster, but he will never die. you are two kids on a fucking rap site trying to revolutionize the world? step back to reality.

even hip hop .. fuck it, i don't care anymore. people can listen to whatever they want to, i will listen to what i like.

by attempting to inform people of the 'so called 'truth' ' we would simply be reversing the role that was the original blueprint for the society we live in today. just rolling the wheel to start the shit over, even though we'd never be successful . therefore this entire thought is nonsense babble.

pece

^^robot
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 10:53 PM   #85
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

I'm actually the same way...so the fact I'm involved in all this is beyond me, but yeat.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 11:12 PM   #86
Asphyxiation

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5566 1E53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitSouL
^^robot

So you're a revolutionary? You want to change the world in what you deem to be your benefit? Power? Money? You're pursuing what every alleged "robot" on the planet is doing. Trying to be different is just infantile. You're controlled, primarily by instinct, and secondarily by governmental infrastructure. Want to rebel? Don't go to school/college/uni/work. Kill people. Rape and/or devour the corpses. In fact, kill yourself.

Everything you can possibly do, whether you're a political pawn or a vehement activist can be summarised by one word: Futile.

Tell people the truth? The fact is, you don't know the truth. You're just attempting to tip the balance of content. It'll level out again. People will cease to care about your message. Things will reurn to the way they were previously. As Terry Pratchett said "Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come back round again. That's why they're called revolutions."
Old 02-10-04, 11:21 PM   #87
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: EC0B 84C7

well, almighty mind reader, who can derive 2 paragraphs out of a single word of mine. That is not me, I don't believe we can change society, But I am not content to sit by and watch as society is blind-folded from simple truths. I'm not out here to tell everyone that area-51 exists and the government has been holding aliens for 60 years. I would just like to be able to put information out, that is not corrupted by the media and there commercial ways. And I am definately not against the government, and I know they controll me. They decide where I live, where I die. How much food I get every day. everything having to do with my life is controlled by the government, and they have treated me well so far. So no I am not an anarchist if that is what you were implying, almight analyzer of words...
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote