RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-05, 09:12 PM   #1
Nelson Mandela
Resurrected Voices

IP:

everything your saying is just fuckin stupid.....your saying shit like you need to just give us our fuckin sport back we invented it.........oh but im not racist...................so if you are saying that then here.....yall are just mad that everything yall try to do to be "superior"(as used earlier) to us we are just simply better than you in.. we could probably run the fuckin klan better than you.... but im not racist

"Spoken Words are Never Forgotten"--Me

Ghost Writers
Old 04-19-05, 09:27 PM   #2
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

yall just jelous that black people runnin everything...last 2 american idol winners were black...the amazing race reality show...the black people won.....Rappin...we one...basketball we own...we dope at football...the best jr. canadian soccer player is black and now motha fucka venis and sarena is holdin us down NOW WAT BITCHES...get off your nuts...you niggaz jus hatin

and technically you cant call us niggers because niggers mean stupid....white people called us niggers because they considered us stupid..so you said stupid people cant play Tennis..well i agree because you need strategy

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 09:31 PM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
and technically you cant call us niggers because niggers mean stupid....white people called us niggers because they considered us stupid..so you said stupid people cant play Tennis..well i agree because you need strategy

It was actually an abbreviation of negro, which means black.
Old 04-19-05, 09:33 PM   #4
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
yall just jelous that black people runnin everything...last 2 american idol winners were black...the amazing race reality show...the black people won.....Rappin...we one...basketball we own...we dope at football...the best jr. canadian soccer player is black and now motha fucka venis and sarena is holdin us down NOW WAT BITCHES...get off your nuts...you niggaz jus hatin

actually the word "nigger" was made to disrespect african americans, it does not mean they are stupid........and yes, why can't people read the first post? haha...and you only named 3 sports kon, that mean white people own at everything else? haha, j/m

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 09:37 PM   #5
Big City
Metropolis

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
actually the word "nigger" was made to disrespect african americans, it does not mean they are stupid........and yes, why can't people read the first post? haha...and you only named 3 sports kon, that mean white people own at everything else? haha, j/m

ACTUALLY the word nigger did used to mean stupid, Kon was right by the way, but it evolved into somethin different in tha vernacular, nah mean. sort of like how ass used to mean donkey, and now it means somethin totally diff

Old 04-19-05, 09:28 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

lmao @ people switchin this shit up.

Anxiety made this thread, NOT about sports, but to prove a point.

He was pissed at threads where blacks were saying white people cant/shouldnt rap because blacks invented it.

Anxiety used the example of tennis to switch what those people were saying around, to show them how it feels.
Old 04-19-05, 10:08 PM   #7
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
lmao @ people switchin this shit up.

Anxiety made this thread, NOT about sports, but to prove a point.

He was pissed at threads where blacks were saying white people cant/shouldnt rap because blacks invented it.

Anxiety used the example of tennis to switch what those people were saying around, to show them how it feels.

No, actually anxiety made this thread to draw attention and start beef.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 04-19-05, 09:37 PM   #8
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Its for white men and white women... Niggers arent allowed... We invented it... Its ours... We own it... Niggers go away...

Subsitute the word white for black, nigger for cracker, and tennis for rap... You black people on this site are racist... It gets annoying to us white people to get hated on in every other thread...

Don't be white then....
Nah, you know outside tha net, saying that you will get smurfed....
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 09:38 PM   #9
Compose

IP:

not racist and im not white but...

i agree with anxiety, i hate the people who say hip hop is only for black people and white people cant rap...and whoever is saying black people went through slavery...yes they did

hundreds of years ago...youve never been a slave so stop using that as an excuse...slavery is done, the way white people would discriminate on blacks back then...is the way blacks are discriminating on whites in hip hop now...why dont you just share everything and dont give a fuck about race for once

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-19-05, 09:44 PM   #10
Nelson Mandela
Resurrected Voices

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
not racist and im not white but...

i agree with anxiety, i hate the people who say hip hop is only for black people and white people cant rap...and whoever is saying black people went through slavery...yes they did

hundreds of years ago...youve never been a slave so stop using that as an excuse...slavery is done, the way white people would discriminate on blacks back then...is the way blacks are discriminating on whites in hip hop now...why dont you just share everything and dont give a fuck about race for once

peace

yeah slavery is done so why do "some" white people still use the word "nigger" to hurt us if thats over with..i think its over physicaly but not mentally.....it aint happenin to me so im all good with it...and personally i dont care what color you are if your a rapper..you can be fuckin clear for all i care...if ur shit sounds good den you iight wit me...and people that think everything should be based off of color then you are stupid like the people anxiety was refering to...if we are saying that about rap if there was a black rocker we should beat his ass and get on him too i suppose

"Spoken Words are Never Forgotten"--Me

Ghost Writers
Old 04-19-05, 09:48 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Nigger actually was invented by African Americans to call each other by.
^^Only time I have ever said that word or typed it. Feels weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-19-05, 09:54 PM   #12
Germ
in your system

IP:

you know why the 'n' word is still around, because people still use it....i dont get why black people use it as a 'buddy' term if they know the roots of it.....seriously, if you stop using the word, it will eventually dull out of speech, almost to a point where it will be completely gone.....and i dont think when when people are using the 'n' word against black people, they are not saying 'shut up you slave to whities'.........in most cases its a slip of the tongue because it is a standard insult of the world now..............if im coming off racist, im not, i dont use that word, i dont care if it menat stupid back in the day, its always disrespectul whenever, its just as bad as calling someone a 'homo' or 'stupid fuck'.........yeah

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05, 09:58 PM   #13
Compose

IP:

werd to nelson...and yea kesse i also think thats why N is still being used because people use it all the time now...i dont use it but probably 98% of my school says it...white,chinese,black,hispanic...theyre not racist but they say it to each other in that buddy term...and its like why would you use it when you know where it came from and the hatred behind it? it like doesnt make sense
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-19-05, 10:10 PM   #14
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP:

i hate white people
Old 04-19-05, 10:26 PM   #15
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub my Paynus
i hate white people

^Most of em. They stealing tha black man's "MOJO"...

j/p. But there is alot of white people tryna be black. Never once did I see a black tryna be white....If there is, it's

white tryna be black > black tryna be white.... . This thread is funny.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote