RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-04, 02:33 PM   #76
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 81D3 B479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Wow, you must be very intrigued by the thought of hell my young friend. I'll pray for you.

Shut the fuck up.

and this is just some internet shit.
if you seriously get emotionaly then you're really a fuckin fag.

millions of people die every single day, it's nothing.
get over it.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 02:42 PM   #77
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenix
Finally!
I thought he'd never die.
Lol
The next battle Im in, Imma say..

fuck ya folks, I got gats that will toast ya
I kill jokes, just look at that nigga Smoka

ahahaha....fuck that nigga, gimme that.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 02:47 PM   #78
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

niggas was makin Rick James punchlines, so Imma make Smoka punchlines.

Rick James Death > Joshua Summers.
Old 10-09-04, 02:55 PM   #79
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

wow, you guys really are herbs.....

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 10-09-04, 02:58 PM   #80
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 6F6F 02B6

Quote:

Yeah and if he really faked his death again to see who respects him

He is the herb.........................

I personally dont beleive it......

We will see in 2 weeks if he comes back
Old 10-09-04, 02:58 PM   #81
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

Text Record: 21-6
IP: DB8D 5EE9

How He Die??
How Yall know he Die??
Old 10-09-04, 03:00 PM   #82
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Check the IJL crew forum....and yes, he probably did die. How the fuck would you get respect by faking a death? Dumb fucks...

Track of the week:

Old 10-09-04, 03:01 PM   #83
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Quote:

how are we herbs?
and arent you gay?
Old 10-09-04, 03:03 PM   #84
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

lol...im puttin his name in my sig... for smoka i never realy talked to him hes pmed me a few times for elevation for me but it was to late i already learned but he was a sick battler maybe the best text battler on dis site...a good leader he was everything and he posted every where... R.I.P smokajoka666 peace dawg
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 03:03 PM   #85
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 08CF 169D

Stfu...Kryo u have lost all respect from me,,,the little that u had...he didnt fake his death...he went into surgery like 2 months ago...and survived it...and just a couple days ago he had trouble breathing and other symptoms....and passed away after surgery...quit being a fuckin fag kryo...

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 03:05 PM   #86
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

No, im not gay. Youre mistaking me for Mike Hawk again. And you are an herb, I aint gotta explain myself but please no beef in Smoka's thread.

Track of the week:

Old 10-09-04, 03:05 PM   #87
Parallel

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

^holy L.I just knows how this happen? like how you know?
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 03:06 PM   #88
Master Minded

IP: 64D3 E6A7

werd, fuck yo E-Gangster shit and show some respect, smoka woulda owned you, man were talkin bout a good man who died, and trying to start beef wit people, fuck man, your wack
Old 10-09-04, 03:10 PM   #89
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 08CF 169D

. .......................................
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RaPiDfIrE~
Umm...I don't know what to say or how to say it actually....Josh passed away 3 hours after his surgery ended around Noon today...Im going to talk to my mom later to find out what exactly caused him to even have to go to surgery in the first place.....all we know were that his symptoms were just stomach pains, short temper, shortness of breath, and cottonmouth...I have a little biography Iam going to show right now to commemorate his dedication...and just because it was the internet to him he took every job seriously and tried his best at mostly everything...

SmokaJoka666

Aka Joshua Christopher Sumner was introduced to rap by me in 99'...we started on ezboards (lol I know it's herbish but we never heard of a VB back then) he also made a few posts at RM back then under another name I forgot..but we started at Mic Blazerz....me being a rapper since 98' I taught him how to throw punches and drop better verses...he stayed pretty wack until about 2001...when we created I.J.L....he thought the basis of IJL would be we would allow anyone in...as long as they were loyal....skill was never an option to him..he knows as well as I do that skill develops over time...

In 2001, at the birth of the Insane Joker Lyricists at Da Urban Castle...me & Smoka ran the crew fairly well....the site soon started to die...and we moved our crew to a site called the Rapacious Fort in early-mid 2002...well..this site didn't have many members...so IJL was like only 3 people...still Smoka put dedication into the crew and showed that loyalty is the best key for a crew.....he also knew just by the name of our crew everyone would underestimate us thinking we're a bunch of ICP fans...and we were ICP fans....but your music you listen to sometimes doesn't reflect your skill in rap...Smoka then started to gain a rep. at the Fort...he gained moderating powers over the text battles' arenas and ran them well....but once again..the site started to die due to differences in admins...Smoka being now dedicated to rap and his crew...moved once again to a site called Metaphorical Siccness (the 2nd version)....at the time it was still an ezboard as well, but Smoka made the best of it....unfortunately, the site wasn't to fond of having a crew named I.J.L. or the members of it....we were pretty well hated by most and Smoka made a name called RhymeKillah187 as an alias....he won the championship on MS on this alias...and revealed it was him the whole time....they banned him...he moved the crew once again to a site called Conklusive...still ezboard...but there we gained many members...we gained enough to try to expand the crew to other sites to be ran....Smoka took one half of the crew to The New Urban Castle...while some stayed at Conklusive.....well...Conklusive died...as well as the New Urban Castle soon after....so..me and Smoka moved to Illogikal Illustrations in late 2002-early 2003...we lasted pretty good on this site...and actually gained good recognition as a crew..and had some dope known ezboard heads at the time....Smoka gained administrator powers here.....and was left soley alone to run the site...well...not knowing the past admins didn't pay the "chest" for the site....it died as well....we moved our crew to Metaphorical Siccness (the first VBoard version).....which didn't last long once again...as the site died because of a hacker this time....around February 2003 Smoka moved I.J.L. to Hip Hop Airplay (our first real VB site)...there we gained recognition and had a good rep once again...we had audioheads, text...and had never heard of topical then....HHAP started to die around June 2003....a guy in our crew...~Ruthless~..as some may remember him..invited Smoka to RB....HHAP wasn't dead yet, but he focused over to RB and allowed me & Summoned Titan to try to run IJL at HHAP for a bit...Smoka came to RB in July 2003 and soon joined Warlords with Ruthless....he quickly gained a rep for his small letters, bolding, and quoting style...which is what he was accustomed to as a vet from Ezboards.....in late Aug. 2003...HHAP started to die....Smoka then moved I.J.L. to RB...

When he moved I.J.L. to RB...not many heads followed from the past ezboard sites...so we had to fend for ourselves and try to collect members....well of course...we caught pure hell from some members of the site..being the newbie crew to RB...and the most herbishly named crew...I.J.L. gained hate by a crew called Regime....some members of Regime even made threads and announcements in I.J.L. saying how bad the crew sucked..and Smoka couldn't delete them mostly due to the fact that mod powers in crew forums were given to the crew mods at the time...this only made him more determined to finally gain his crew a name....his dedication and work finally paid off when I.J.L. gained establishment after many months in the New Crews....mostly known as the under dog crew..not many people understood how I.J.L. was even able to win anything at all...the crew was moved back to New Crews recently....I guess Smoka flipped out because of such hard work and dedication to a crew only to see it be taken down...there is nothing wrong with dedication.....Smoka wanted to not only allow I.J.L. to be one of the most remembered crews on RB for being old...he wanted it to be remembered as the crew that never dies....the most loyal crew

If you are in I.J.L. now and you haven't learned that it's all about loyalty instead of skill...you need to think....Smoka was one of the best crew leaders I've ever known of...he stuck to the same crew for going on 4 years to give it a name....and he did have an outside life, but he was also worried about his crew...it's a family to him....he gained mod spots on RB as a helper of Aisle Phive in L.L.L. Jr...this is when him and Aisle started a bond...and around this time...Aisle gave him his password so Smoka could view the mod lounge and see what was going on...but he strictly told him not to post....Smoka then got Aisle to ask for Smoka to have access to the lounge as Smoka had plenty of ideas to give to the table...and Aisle was leaving RB at the time....

Smoka then started to run L.L.L. Jr. single handedly...keeping up with ranks of over 30 people at times, titles, sign ups, sign outs, and even writing the hugest mags anybody from RB has ever witnessed every week since about Feb. 04...he kept it clean and organized....he then came to run the first ever Front Lines Tournament on RB....until his first surgery came along....and he had to stop for a couple of weeks...he came back..and finished the job.....he got the credit limit to setup battles in the Front Lines, Audio Battles, & Elite Front Lines dropped from 8 to 3...he suggested a Topical Front Lines...and even offered to put up money for the next Gauntlet II winner ($50)....he gained more of a rep...and Bribeone suggested Smoka to help run the 1-2 Punch League....Smoka took the job...and ran the league pretty much by himself as both mods were MIA at times...he single handedly ran LLL Jr. & 1-2 Punch...but the 1-2 wasn't too much of a hard job...he then gained mod powers in L.L.L. as an assistant to keep shit organized and to drop his huge ass 5 hour long to write mags...he was top 5 for the first season in L.L.L. and won a couple of awards in this past RB Awards....Smoka was one of the most dedicated text mods I've witnessed in a long time...those who have ever seen his work would agree...he was usually on time, kept shit organized...and tried to give everyone a bit of the light in his mags...

Off the internet...he was a laid back Mexican with a tight ass car....he just installed neons under his car this past weekend....and usually drag races and used to play pool for money....he never needed a job though....he was smart enough in high school to gain grant and loan money to last him a year per semester....which is why he was usually able to be on RB so much.....I guess he felt that RB turned his back on him when everything was happening...as much dedication he put into everything....then again it might've been because he was sick..or just both...but I do remember him telling me that him and Bounce had argued about a week ago because Smoka took his mod job too seriously...don't get me wrong..but it's a good thing to do your job right and do it seriously..but after he was banned Smoka moved his crew to RV to run it there while Lyric ran IJL here....which brings us to the present...

Joshua Christopher Sumner
May 1, 1985 - October 8, 2004

I.J.L.
March 2001 - Present

He did pass away...and it bothers me alot to wonder how and why it happened.....Sorry...

peace

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 03:20 PM   #90
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 6F6F 02B6

Cool

very touching

it still isnt in the obituaries in his home town

when some one dies

You can look it up on the net....

Not trying to be a dick but....

This aint the first time i seen people pull this stuff to get another name....

And if he did die,,,, That sucks and i feel bad for his family.....

I knew smoke from the ezboard days as well long befor rap battles......

So smoka you beat me on R B but that was ok i still have respect for ya.....

So peace until we here from you again,,,,,,