RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-05, 12:02 AM   #76
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOWN
Yo LE why even make a thread like this man? i was perfectly happy not knowing this man... i aint gonna sound like a bitch and act all scared because everything happens for a reason and if it happens then it happens... but all i can say is i hope and pray that if this does go down within the next 20 years that NASA and orginizations around the world are working to prevent it!.... but damn man why did you have to go and make a thread like this? seriously? to scare the piss outta everyone on RV? i mean seriously man

...I thought it was important for people to know. Like this is a world crisis here...it's not to be taken lightly.
Old 02-20-05, 12:02 AM   #77
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

dawg.........im going to cry now pz..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 04:39 AM   #78
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

I hope I die...
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 05:40 AM   #79
godfather
Let God Be With You

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECBB D23A

wayyyyyyyyyyy 2222222 loooonnngggg
to read

Send a message via AIM to godfather   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 06:45 AM   #80
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 0825 899A

does it give any indication where its gonna hit so i can kind of not be around that area?????
and by da way i dont think scientist can calculate gods work...he could just b messin wit us and have it come toward earth and then just go right passed us.....why dont dat shit go hit some planet we dont need like jupiter n shit....dey always fuckin wit us.....if it do happen i wanna b killed instantly i dont want to feel nothin at all....
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 08:43 AM   #81
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

to understand Revelation you must have spiritual discernment.....

Revelation wasnt written to be taken literally..... its a lot of symbolism...... and you have to study Daniel with Revelation...... the books talk about last day events..... and the big issue is Worship and Obidience in those books..... and the beasts are not literal Monsters...... they nations and powers and people.... its all very historical..... and the bible explains everything very clearly....

The world will not be hit by a comet that will destory everything...... thats not how earth ends... it ends with the coming of the Lord.... yea bad stuff will happen..... but not an all out catastrophe like your saying.... God wouldnt do that to his chosen people who are still on earth...... juss doesent seem like his style...

i advise that you do some more study before you go and post verses of a book you dont even understand.....

- God be wit you

"ez"

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 09:05 AM   #82
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
to understand Revelation you must have spiritual discernment.....

Revelation wasnt written to be taken literally..... its a lot of symbolism...... and you have to study Daniel with Revelation...... the books talk about last day events..... and the big issue is Worship and Obidience in those books..... and the beasts are not literal Monsters...... they nations and powers and people.... its all very historical..... and the bible explains everything very clearly....

The world will not be hit by a comet that will destory everything...... thats not how earth ends... it ends with the coming of the Lord.... yea bad stuff will happen..... but not an all out catastrophe like your saying.... God wouldnt do that to his chosen people who are still on earth...... juss doesent seem like his style...

i advise that you do some more study before you go and post verses of a book you dont even understand.....

- God be wit you

"ez"

You are right...Jesus will take those who are chosen. But what if people who think that they will be chosen because they believe in Him, don't get chosen though because of the life they lived? Scary stuff.
Old 02-20-05, 03:37 PM   #83
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

damnit i'm fucked .... o well i'm pretty sure there are a bunch more bitches i need to fuck .... *laughs to himself

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 02-20-05, 08:58 PM   #84
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 491C E9FC

Dont worry People, this News State ment was Just Relesed....You all can calm down now..

Just as asteroid experts predicted last week, the calculated probability of asteroid 2002 NT7 colliding with Earth on February 1, 2019 has been eliminated -- and the chances for impact at any time in the future are shrinking with every new observation.

After processing "a few more observations" of asteroid 2002 NT7 through Sunday, July 28, NASA has ruled out the possibilities for an Earth impact on February 1, 2019, the space agency's NEO team reported on its website. The asteroid is still, however, under watch because calculations indicated that there existed a number of potentialities for its projected path to intersect that of the planet. Although NASA has not completely ruled out an impact possibility on February 1, 2060, "it seems very likely that this possibility will be soon ruled out as well" once additional positional observations are processed.

"This is the usual course of events where a given observation reaches some maximum probability and then starts to go back down, down, down," says senior engineer, Steve Chesley, of NASA's NEO program office at JPL.

In the news now is the backlash from the number of confusing - and often alarmist -- media reports about the asteroid last week. While many astronomers cringed at the stories that were "grossly misleading," as Chesley diplomatically puts it, the question remains as to how many unsuspecting souls were frightened by the sensationalized or misleading stories.

"We never made an announcement per se," Chesley informs. Although the asteroid did move into Level 1 of the Torino Impact Hazard Scale, the probability of an impact with Earth had not been "large enough to warrant public concern" or a specific announcement for that matter.

Both NASA and European observer-analysts, however, regularly post data about near Earth objects on their respective websites and last week asteroid 2002 NT7 became the first to cross the threshold from being an event "with no likely consequences" to one "meriting careful monitoring." The Americans placed the rock's chances for impact at six in one million, with the Europeans upping the odds to 16 in a million. From those sites, Chesley surmises, British reporters picked up the story and ran with it.

When the story hit, it hit hard -- and furiously. Some newspapers, online news sites, and television news programs played the story in sensational ways, with many illustrating the story with a painting of an asteroid impacting Earth. Journalistically, the coverage once again tested the boundaries between drawing readers to the news and writing a balanced, unbiased account of the facts. (For previous coverage on 2002 NT7)

All that aside, reality doesn't appear to be getting ready to imitate art anytime soon. In other words, asteroid 2002 NT7 is not expected to make a deep impact or bring forth Armageddon in 2019 -- or probably ever.

[
Old 02-21-05, 01:36 AM   #85
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 8BC7 013B

werd man i read up on this... and its being downgraded all the time.. first it was 2019... then its 2060 now thier sayin it wont even hit at all more than likely... LE makin me read... goddamn man..... lol
Old 02-21-05, 03:00 AM   #86
Cassius
Banned: Cheating

IP: 28AD 5545

I believe in GOD too! I think we got a plan before it hits were gonna blow it up or something.
Old 02-21-05, 04:37 AM   #87
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: C1B9 A5C8

Word@me not reading this until the 2060 thing was posted.

Whenever it hits, I WILL be fucking.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-21-05, 04:41 AM   #88
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 9064 3EC7

keep us updated.........with LINKS and shit
Old 02-21-05, 12:38 PM   #89
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

damn, i thought that the end would come sooner.. fuck, oh well, i'll wait..
Old 02-21-05, 12:47 PM   #90
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 60BA E937

oh shyt? sonic? u from Oakland? nice...
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote