RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
C.A.L.I 2 28.57%
Ice-D 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-05, 09:39 AM   #76
-EXPLICIT-
E-1

IP: E8F7 49AD

Voted For: Ice-D

Aight.. heres how imma break it down
(THE NUMBER CORRESPONDS WITH THE ACTUAL BAR.. aka 1. = first bar, etc..)

First ill review king solo's
SOLO -
Bar 1 - Haha.. nice personals on the records and stats there... good opener, one of the better ones from battles ive voted on today... 8/10
Bar 2 - Nice personal.. using his alias names... and the wordplay was basic but it wasn't too bad.. overall it was an alright bar.. 7/10
Bar 3 - Haha shit.. that last line in the bar was pretty nice.. and nice set-up as well.. good punch and personal, because of the 6-Feet crew shit.. i liked it.. 8/10
Bar 4 - Damnnn... nice first line.. good wordplay in it.. and the second line was straight dope.. i liked it.. good wordplay.. and punch.. 8/10
Bar 5 - Nice bar.. seriously... shits pretty nice.. i liked the first line.... the second line was better.. hit nice....nice wordplay too 7/10
Bar 6 - Haha.. nice punch in the first line.. that roosta shit is seriously gay.... and the second line.. striaght punch.. worded well etc.. 8/10
Bar 7 - Hahaha dope line.. good punch and personal.. not as amazing as other lines but it'll do here.. 7/10
Bar 8 - OO DAMN.. straight fire closing bar.. i liked it.. haha assclowns.. serious was a good closer 8/10
61 / 80.. 76.25%

CALI -
Bar 1 - not a bad personal.. good opener.. im feelin it.. and i liked it..D-Iced yeah.. i remember that 8/10
Bar 2 - haha nice punch.. 10-speed line = good.. first line... i wasnt feelin as much.. but it works for sure.. 7/10
Bar 3 - Not bad.. good personal.. wasnt amazing amazing.. cuz either way gay/fag/homo jokes are still played.. and i know u used it as a personal.. but its still playeddddd sorry 6/10
Bar 4 - Not a bad bar.. im not feelin the quote as part of ur line tho.. woulda been better as a link or somethin for proof of this.. overall it was a good line though.. 8/10
Bar 5 - not feelin the last line.. the first one was good though.. fatal attraction line = good... the last line tho.. not feelin it.. im sorry.. 6/10
35/50 70%

So Iced-D aka Solo wins this battle.. it was a good battle though.. both came with straight fire.. it was a good read of both battles.. i liked em both.. shows some nice skills here at RV.. keep it up..

VOTE ICED-D aka King Solo