RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 08:49 PM   #76
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B52 B741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't see how I was being a dumbass. Would you care to explain? You're fucking stupid to even have beef over the internet, let alone acting like a battle will solve/prove anything.

The sad thing about all of this is, you're way older then me I still manage to beat you down with posts like it's nothing. Just leave this fucking site if you're so damn good. Nobody but Lady Fiya even likes you, and she has to get support from the fucking kids here. I know you seen her model and marriage threads and shit. She hardly constitutes as somebody.

So, I'll say it again. My looks have nothing to do with this. I understand that is the only thing your pitful, waste of life self can cling on to as a "diss" (if it even constitutes as that, being that I'm the one who posted them up..)

Regardless of everything else, you can shut the fuck up now. This shit is really getting old.

um like i said your dumb..since when did age have anything to do with being beat? and uhm no..actually you wouldnt im better than you...creature lookin ass.....i've never seen a boy with lumps on his forehead and tried to cover them up with that Dumb N Dumber jim carrery hair do...shits ugly..get surgery bitch.. and omg im sposed to leave because nobody likes me aww omg i should like go cry cuz rv dont like me..lmao maybe thats something you would do faggot but im not like you ..nor the rest of you rv fags on here..fuck u and rv lol.. i'll still be here and aint shit u can do about it because..im better than you believe dat geek... and your quite the hypocrite of this thread..

what the fuck does fluid moon have to do with you that you need to reply..thats all i really need to know??...ol pimple faced ass...bitch got pimples stuck in the creases of his forehead.. go jack ya dick ...cuz you typing to me aint even worth the time...you suck.
Old 05-25-05, 08:50 PM   #77
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
please do stand corrected..your garbage...at everything you do..garbage at ya looks..garbage at "talking shit"..garbage at even trying to prove a point...and u look pretty dumb trying to defend a bitch thats not even yours..its a shame these Titty lint muh fuckas in here more than seven is...fuckin dumb ass kids..

I should stand corrected, yet you can't even make one of your posts make any logical sense?

How am I garbage at my looks? I personally have no problem with how I look, but "at" doesn't really make sense there. I can't make myself look any different.

That's pretty sad if you have to rate somebody for how they "talk shit." Is there some scale on which you judge such a thing? You're just making up random shit to try to sound like you are somehow superiour to me. Which, let me say, will never be the case.

Also, I am not trying to prove a point. What point is there to prove? Everybody knows beefing over the internet is retarded. That was already established years ago. There is no point for me to prove.

And, when did I ever say fluid was mine? I don't recall making such a comment. Do you think that somewhere I lost the point that Seven was with her? What the fuck yo? It isn't that hard to see.
Old 05-25-05, 08:51 PM   #78
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Kbumpbumpbump.
Damn, that's straight ownage right there like sausages nah mean? Seriously, if you so good with your no wins and only god knows how many losses, then leave the fuckin' site like sausages nah mean? Why do you wanna stay on a site you claim 80% is wack and shit like sausages nah mean? Seriously, just damn go do shit and stop talking about peoples looks acting like you're some fine mami when you're not like sausages nah mean?

and stop hating on fluid too, y'all. She just tryin' to do her singing shit and y'all haters just be coming like sausages nah mean? Lady Fiya was cool but this shit of posting her life on RV and shit is really like who cares like sausages nah mean? cloggin' up the LL wit parts 1,2,3 liker sausages nah mean? it's not neccessary. Jus do all your complainin' or what not in one post like sausages nah mean? Shit, I just wasted like 3 minutes posting this like sausages nah mean?

lmao@ somebody with a name like that and saying "sausage" like its cool thinking he has a say so ..bwahahhaha.....eat a fat one.
Old 05-25-05, 08:51 PM   #79
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 58E6 C588

I Daughter hoez is gully lol.....u have to be Rv's beef starter...
Old 05-25-05, 08:52 PM   #80
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CD05 DA2C

Quote:
lmao@ somebody with a name like that and saying "sausage" like its cool thinking he has a say so ..bwahahhaha.....eat a fat one.

thank you like sausages nah mean? And do you think bein' a "Beef starter" on a internet rap board is somethin' to brag about? lmao... wow like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 08:54 PM   #81
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

i dont know ..do you think sucking on a gargoylic beastly bitch wit a dick nose is something to brag about?....when u come up with that answer.then you can talk but for now eat sausage dick rag doll
Old 05-25-05, 08:54 PM   #82
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

HOLY FUCK!

Shit, you're lucky I don't fucking bury you in the same field you picked my family's cotton in.

I don't got time for this shit.

I'm rolling out of here.. Maybe later I'll come back, but there is a limit to how many times I can continually repeat myself hoping that your dumbass will finally understand.
Old 05-25-05, 08:55 PM   #83
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^...okay..that was gay...so uhm..yea..dont do it again bitch.
Old 05-25-05, 08:56 PM   #84
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Theory
stop camping up fluids ass already, you girls sit around and converse and plot by the fire to see who can diss her and actually be effective, climb out of the shadows and do something productive, hop off eachothers clit bandwagon

fluid stfu lol.. lol @ you still tryna play it off.. and if this seven on her alias then wow.. ~_~

and mimesis, i dh and l.v. are two different people.. notice who posted the thread lol..

Mimesis what the fuck you on me for.. i can post the fuck i want to post.. and in my picture threads a while back you was talkin bout how you like my face blah and blah. for you to even try to diss me, c'mon now.. lol.. i never had beef wit you and i see you been protectin fluid since day one, i dun give a shit if YOU think she can sing or whatever you care about my threads.. if you dun like them dun read it, shit. plain and simple. and i don't get support from nobody..

i ain't scared to post up info about myself and i wouldn't have so many views on my shit if people didn't care.. look at the fuckin views on it, therefore somebody is checkin my threads includin you whether it's to post or not to post... and i speak my mind unlike sum people.. i got my own mind and lol @ you assuming i like I D H like you see me talkin to her offline at my crib when she in Florida and i'm in chicago.. keep talkin bout what you "think" you know..

and it's a BEEF THREAD therefore let it continue, you can leave if you feel like it's getting old...

I could care less if none of you fucks on this site want to hear the truth, i'm still gonna keep speaking my mind, plain and simple.. so drop my name out ya mouth.
Old 05-25-05, 08:57 PM   #85
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CD05 DA2C

Quote:
i dont know ..do you think sucking on a gargoylic beastly bitch wit a dick nose is something to brag about?....when u come up with that answer.then you can talk but for now eat sausage dick rag doll

^lol do you even make sense when you post like sausages nah mean? and damn @ your 3rd grade like disses like sausages nah mean? you are a character alright like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 08:57 PM   #86
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
HOLY FUCK!

Shit, you're lucky I don't fucking bury you in the same field you picked my family's cotton in.

I don't got time for this shit.

I'm rolling out of here.. Maybe later I'll come back, but there is a limit to how many times I can continually repeat myself hoping that your dumbass will finally understand.

and the racism pours out.. fake ass muthafukka.. fuck you too.
Old 05-25-05, 08:59 PM   #87
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 00AC 5DE3

how did things all of a sudden get racist?..did anybody besides the cracker jack white boi Mimesis mention anything about race?...I think not..so how 'bout we get back to the facts...

we're EACH and ALL better than Fluid..

THE FUCKING END...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 09:03 PM   #88
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 00AC 5DE3

oh yeah, Memesis, you racist bitch, if you ever wanna battle get a mic and set it up..I'll give you 4 months to practice before you come battle me ...don't test waters you can't stand up in whore...

don't compare yourself to me...EVER...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 09:03 PM   #89
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and ROFL@b2k saying i have 3rd grade disses ROFL>>>> this nigga stay on this "sausage word" ahaha..shut the fuck up ..take a dick up ya bloated out anus bitch....memisis is a joke..fucking clown the kid looks like he got aids...so imma be nice and donate a pint of good blood to his sick ass
Old 05-25-05, 09:05 PM   #90
Zen Theory
New to RV

IP: 28AD 5545

IDH is racist. callin that fluid girl a cracker and fiya called her white trash...so i guess you're hypocrites

Last edited by Zen Theory : 05-25-05 at 09:08 PM.