RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 05:54 PM   #76
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

like i said u can have canada u can have the flag the ppl in it and the land usa dont want none of ya's. u can keep ur ugly ass money and accents and women too
Old 05-25-05, 05:57 PM   #77
Darth Vader
Banned: Cheating

IP: 591C A203

^^ ROFL @ ugly women, come to montreal son.. bu the way, aint american women, 80% fat n' ugly, 20% good-looking? < it really is
Old 05-25-05, 05:59 PM   #78
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

canda is known for havin sexy ladies

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 06:00 PM   #79
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 58E6 C588

Naw.....we got some fine ho's werd...usa has more bitchs than canada will ever have go to miami....hos' an more ho's an more....an they all look good...
Old 05-25-05, 06:02 PM   #80
DON
Middle Weight

canadian women arent anythign special theyre jsut white, u dont know shit most of our women are all hot plus we got latina and black all over the place. we got all kinds of immigrants if canada wa sso great then how come nobody wants to immigrate there, they all come to the US
Old 05-25-05, 06:03 PM   #81
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

that is because your population is gretaer than ours...the hot lady to disgusting lady ratio is much higher in our country

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 06:04 PM   #82
Darth Vader
Banned: Cheating

IP: 591C A203

^^ those poor muh' fuckaz... it's cuz you make more money in the U.S. the average familly salary is higher, duh, we still more dope, ya'll suck
Old 05-25-05, 06:05 PM   #83
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

ur kiddin right?????? if the u.s. is so great...why are so many AMERICANS fleeing your country to come to canada?

Old 05-25-05, 06:11 PM   #84
DON
Middle Weight

thats such a small number its under 1000 it doesnt even matter comapred to everyone who comes here its such an insignificant ratio
Old 05-25-05, 06:12 PM   #85
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
canadian women arent anythign special theyre jsut white, u dont know shit most of our women are all hot plus we got latina and black all over the place. we got all kinds of immigrants if canada wa sso great then how come nobody wants to immigrate there, they all come to the US

wow, how fucking stupid r u? people have sed it on here over and over again, Canada has every different race all over tha country. how tha fuck could u think canada iz all white? im mixed hispanic u retard, and just in my skool we have whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, arabs, indians, natives, latinos, EVERY FUCKING BODY. maybe u fogot about how when tha white americans had black slaves tha canadians snuck them across tha border 2 canada were they could b free, so of coarse theres alot of black people here u faggot, and guess wut... itallians=white, i dont give a fuck wut u say, its like saying a white person frum england iznt white cuz they talk different, itallians look tha exact same az white people, so dont come in here all like "o white this, white that". now go back 2 ur rich suburbs and keep pretending that u even know anybody in tha mafia. and R.O.D >>>> Mafioso, me and Smirf owned u, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 05-25-05, 06:12 PM   #86
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Weezy
I never been to Cananda but yall basketball team ( Toronto Raptors ) is sorry

if it wasn't for canada, the world wouldn't have basketball at all

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 06:14 PM   #87
DON
Middle Weight

besides u dont own anythign name one thing canada owns over us, we have more hot women, better cities, better army, better everything. u havent even had a hiphop artist blow up to an international level yet. almost every us artisit that goes main stream is international, so im sorry canada dont take it personal but the US is the dominant world power so like badboy we aint goin nowhere
Old 05-25-05, 06:17 PM   #88
DON
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
wow, how fucking stupid r u? people have sed it on here over and over again, Canada has every different race all over tha country. how tha fuck could u think canada iz all white? im mixed hispanic u retard, and just in my skool we have whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, arabs, indians, natives, latinos, EVERY FUCKING BODY. maybe u fogot about how when tha white americans had black slaves tha canadians snuck them across tha border 2 canada were they could b free, so of coarse theres alot of black people here u faggot, and guess wut... itallians=white, i dont give a fuck wut u say, its like saying a white person frum england iznt white cuz they talk different, itallians look tha exact same az white people, so dont come in here all like "o white this, white that". now go back 2 ur rich suburbs and keep pretending that u even know anybody in tha mafia. and R.O.D >>>> Mafioso, me and Smirf owned u, werd

i didnt say italians werent white kid, ur uneducated u can look it up online we got more minorities than u and everything. the americans r the ones who snuck them into canada, the canadians didnt have shit to do with that, the slaves just had to move there n afterwards most came back. its a shame that since canada pays for its schooling, ur all so uneducated. no wonder why the us dominates u in everything
Old 05-25-05, 06:18 PM   #89
DON
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i didnt say italians werent white kid, ur uneducated u can look it up online we got more minorities than u and everything. the americans r the ones who snuck them into canada, the canadians didnt have shit to do with that, the slaves just had to move there n afterwards most came back. its a shame that since canada pays for its schooling, ur all so uneducated. no wonder why the us dominates u in everything

also most southern italians and sicialians arent white kid, just to let ya know
Old 05-25-05, 07:21 PM   #90
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Look I'm a Amercadian. I say Canada has better looking chicks AND America has fat chicks. Fat chicks that wear tight closes. PLUS Canada doesn't need an UBER army cuz no one htes Canada. The US gets in EVERYBODIES DAMN BUSINESS which is why we have a big army, anyone can literally attack at anytime.Aslo Canada is HELLA cleaner and has nicer landscapes than the Industrial US which has very little scenery besides out in Montana and shit. Just my 3 cents. BTW I prefer Canada but still like the US lol.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote