RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-05, 02:46 AM   #76
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yeah, I could see that.

By your computer with your headphones on;

"Yo, DZK.. check it.."

..acting like you're all spitting it.

Hahaha.
Old 06-30-05, 02:56 AM   #77
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 7AAD A2C1

i thought everyone tried to sit at their computers and memorize DZK lines?????

Damn.....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 03:00 AM   #78
Magic5

Nah, only the people who are going to drive a few hundred miles and get a hotel by DZK, so it'd be easier to record with him.
Old 06-30-05, 03:04 AM   #79
.Ike.
Ike

lol..........that shit was funny

i think this has become the own R-Rated thread...

damn...i was kinda likin ownin Omen...but fuck it lol...ill just own him again when he comes and reads my posts....if he's not too excited that DZK is postin at RV....
Old 06-30-05, 03:06 AM   #80
Magic5

Omen's probably out buying the aderal right now.
Old 06-30-05, 03:09 AM   #81
.Ike.
Ike

lol...that shit is ridiculous....buying some kid drugs so he'll do 2 verses on your album...which is gonna be complete garbage anyways....except for 2 verses maybe lol...considering Omen never switches his flow....hearing DZK would be a complete relief for the listeners....for the simple fact...that they get to hear something different besides the same flow over and over being over dubbed the whole time...
Old 06-30-05, 03:23 AM   #82
Magic5

LMFAO.

Damn..

I always thought Omen was decently good?
Old 06-30-05, 05:01 AM   #83
DZK
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ED76 C402

I will turn Omen into a monsterous hip-hop beast
Old 06-30-05, 05:03 AM   #84
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: A9CB 80EB

Omens still elevatin...but he gonna be hot in the future.
Old 06-30-05, 05:19 AM   #85
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3990 4060

I hate when net fame rappers are better then me....Makes me feel..
wack...weak...horrible...newbish...herbish...crack ish....8 mile rapperish..
Old 06-30-05, 05:28 AM   #86
Magic5

^ Maybe that's because you suck.
Old 06-30-05, 05:30 AM   #87
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZK
I will turn Omen into a monsterous hip-hop beast

Lmao.

Is it because you give shit about him, or because you give a shit about the aderal he's giving you?
Old 06-30-05, 09:16 AM   #88
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 2E7E 4D00

Fuck It..I Hate I Can't Even Post Up My Opinion or What I Plan To Do....Because Driving To Someones House To Record With Them (To Those RV Net-Geeks) Is Some Kind of Wack Thing To Do :-/

I'm Trying To Record With DZK To Elevate....I Don't Want His Style, I Want To Learn How He Writes To The Beat The Way He Does. Most of You Text Heads and Probably Audio Heads Don't Understand That....but The Way He Writes To A Beat Is Crazy.

Everyone Starts Hating On Me Because I Said DZK Songs Are Good, I Want To Record With Him, and That I Want His Help To Elevate In Audio.

You All Need To Take Your Hands of Your Keyboard and Quit Being Immature and Making Normal Shit Seem Gay.

~R~
Old 06-30-05, 09:52 AM   #89
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1184 3B5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Fuck It..I Hate I Can't Even Post Up My Opinion or What I Plan To Do....Because Driving To Someones House To Record With Them (To Those RV Net-Geeks) Is Some Kind of Wack Thing To Do :-/

I'm Trying To Record With DZK To Elevate....I Don't Want His Style, I Want To Learn How He Writes To The Beat The Way He Does. Most of You Text Heads and Probably Audio Heads Don't Understand That....but The Way He Writes To A Beat Is Crazy.

Everyone Starts Hating On Me Because I Said DZK Songs Are Good, I Want To Record With Him, and That I Want His Help To Elevate In Audio.

You All Need To Take Your Hands of Your Keyboard and Quit Being Immature and Making Normal Shit Seem Gay.

~R~

Look man, I hate to burst your bubble, but thats life..
You came in with a tremendous show of d/r devoting an entire thread to this dude who you also say you plan on getting lessons from? Driving up to his town and doing tracks with him.. Now in real life, thats fine dude.. But if you were smart, you wouldnt of d/red him to the shit with this thread, you would of quit the small talk, contacted him proposed whatever weird ass proposals u had and if he agreed, THEN come in and say your gonna be working with DZK..

People wouldnt of made fun of you then.. No one is being immature, no one 'doesent understand' that hes got a good style.. But the world works in the favor of people who actually get up and do things, not people who talk a lot..

And man by the way, all he does is squash in multis and assonance into lines mainly, heaps of emcees do that, some better than others.. But its having the skill to put that into a well thought out line that says exactly what it needs to say in a way that people will catch on well---- thats the trick, its also heavily on creativity of subject matter and having real substance in what your writing..

And the only way you can achieve these things is from hard out practice and pushing yourself further than you think you can go.

Anyway, if I was him and some dude came to me saying " YOOOO MAN WE CAN BE A FANTASTIC TEAM YOU JUS GOTTA TEACH ME HOW TO RAP GOOD YO!!" I'd be like.. Fuck off and slam the door in your face.. Jus what I think will happen......................

Last edited by James Bond : 06-30-05 at 01:45 PM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 01:13 PM   #90
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by some dorky lookin homo nigga
Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

your buying the guy aderal so he'll do 2 verses on your mixtape....seriously

hold up a sec, i know this urcle lookin bitch didnt just come outta his face at me...first off, i reply to TONS of tracks posted on RM, u know kinda like how when u like a rappers steez u will keep peepin their work, nuthin wrong with that correct? second, i never said i was BUYING him shit, i said dude posted a comment sayin to make it happen ferreal, n he seems to be a cool guy so y tha fuck shouldnt i help him out? im a FAN, thats where it stops... n i never asked him "if i get u adderal will u do my mixtape?? dumb fuck damn i hate how nerds get on the internet n act gangster...
u live in ALABAMA u joke! pleez... ferreal u wanna wipe my balls off while ur down there? n to all tha peeps sayin i got "owned" by his attempt to slander me, y'all are dumb as fuck, ferreal i dunno y ppl cant just take feedback and appreaciate it... dude are lickin my nuts n shit....

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote