RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Tha Q. 9 56.25%
Mr. Johnston 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-06, 10:39 AM   #76
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5374 C987

^ Another man who kicks it with intelligence..
Old 04-29-06, 10:46 AM   #77
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Sure...that's why 90% of the audio heads on this site say I did.
And you are?

Read I.G.'s post. I'm sure you'll find yourself in there somewhere.

case closed.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-06, 11:33 AM   #78
Adam

Enjoy your internet fans well they last hombre..
Old 04-29-06, 11:37 AM   #79
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
*rolls up sleeves*

Let's see here...You're a female (one of the few) on a site of mostly straight, horny, teenage boys. 90% of those boys claim you make their dicks go limp cuz you're so fuckin ugly.
..yeah i've also hurt their little pride by either dissing their pics or beating them in battles................ur point?

Now, what about the other males on the site who are over 18? Let's see...95% of those say you look like the mutated bride of Shrek.
u and young law(the person i dissed wayyyy before he came up with that) doesnt make 95% go back to school dude....

.........Vulture/Moose looking?

Let's see here...Tero called you a "vulture looking thing" waaaaaaaay before you started bullshitting and calling me anything...So, that goes to show you're a pathetic piece of trash looking to pull any attention.
sorry dude i dont recall all of tero's posts....doesnt change the fact that u have a vulture/moose lookin face rofl

Moose? Sure...ok...that's clever...I look nothing like your family LK...

yeah ,cuz my family is good lookin meanwhile u cant even find a desperate enough fag to fuck u in the ass long enough to keep u off this board for 5 minutes lol

Furthermore, you MAKE SHIT UP that has nothing to do with the person you're supposedly dissing.

EXAMPLE:

A)Saying someone is cross eyed when she isnt. Plus, EVERYONE who saw untitled's pic said she wasn't
..why do u think she has ONLY ONE pic of her transvestite face where its OBVIOUS she has a lazy eye,n no others of her closeup?

B) Calling Apexx Fat when the dude is over 6'4" and is no where near fat
...actually i said he SOUNDED fat before he posted his pics..i said he had swollen cheecks...not sure where u are getting that i called him fat from...i think you are the one makin up shit.....

C) Saying Law looks like an ethopian when he looks NOTHING, NOTHING like that...
ethiopean? when did i say that? i believe my sig says ugandan rofl...dude i think u are havin another one of ur breakdowns

Call me skinny?
yeah n i aint the only one who said u had skinny ancles n from the looks of it,u have skinny chicken legs...thats why u always ALWAYS take pics from the waiste up in the SAME WIFE BEATER rofl

Sure...anyone would look skinny compared to your bulbous ass...
yes i'm sure u've seen my body dude,right?who again,is makin shit up

No bitch...I'm HEIGHT/WEIGHT proportionate...something you probably haven't been able to say since your stank ass got knocked up.
when have u seen me dude,u didnt see me before my pregnancy let alone after ........again,who is makin shit up rofl?are u really runnin out of shit to say

Ashy?...<---Another race derived comment...You call black people ashy who are so dark skinned, they appear ashy...I'm faaaaaaaaaaar from dark skinned. I'm brown skinned.
ashy has nothing to do with dark skinned,n i didnt say u were dark skinned so if i called u ashy(cant remember) then how do u affiliate that with being dark skinned???get a grip dude

*READ ABOUT COMMENT ABOUT MAKING SHIT UP*

Fact is, you posted your ugly ass pic and got clowned on it by 95% of the site...
actually there were a lot of ppl who said i looked good ON A SITE WHERE I DISS EVERYONE rofl....n i've hurt pretty much everybody's butthurt lil feelings.....again,do i care about a website? no..i go by real life..now if u HAD a life outside of this rap board n the ppl u met off it,U'D KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT

Bitch, now why would 95% of the site all want to hate on your pic if you really had ANYTHING, ANYTHING going on?
..u mean the same ppl i've dissed before they said anything n their dickriders?

Check yaself...then check into the Atkins clinic.
check into an asylum.....u are hillucinating

OH...one more thing

You have the AUDACITY to have "post your pic if you dare" in your avy?
..lol dude i have so many things i can say to this comment,i dont even know what one to pic...i'll just leave it at that lol

LMAO....

Nuff said. Grease Bucket BEEOTCH

oh noooooo he said grease again....i'm soooo hurt,comin from a nervous breakdown havin,rapboard obsessed internet life havin,i wanna suck ur dick apexx song makin,beggin for a babby daddy loser faggot who finally had the opportunity to get a win on this board by callin out an audio virgin n STILL LOST.....cuz he swayed votes like a shook lil bitch(much like when u ran to strobe about my sig) n couldnt throw a single punch which later he tried to justify with that wack ass thread he made trying to reason why some ppl are better at dissin then others...there he made up a nice little story that he isnt good at dissin cuz he was never picked on n he has high self esteem rofl...
mean while EVERYONE knows (if i leave ur looks alone for a second) that fags get picked on the MOST growin up.........n seeing that I MYSELF caught on to the fact that u were a fag even on the internet before u confessed ,i'm sure it was just as evident in real life.....

in closing..u have nothing....u have no life or friends(cuz no dudes wanna hang around a fag unless they are fags themselves) u cant even find a gay bf....u spend ur life on this rapboard having neurotic fits regularly,....after all the years of battling/rappin on here u STILL cant spit a single punch.....ur god that u pray u hates faggots,so u dont even have religion....u have no job as u are on here 24/7 n u live in a cottage lookin thing n u wear the same wife beater constantly........
dude,u've humiliated urself on here countless times so u dont even have no pride....
so what exactly DO you have dude???
nothing..u are not only a neurotic obsessed ugly faggot,but a big friggin broke ass loser

...i wont even say "go die" like others do on this board cuz that will probably send u to committ suicide

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 04-29-06 at 11:40 AM. Reason: CUZ HE IS A NEUROTIC,SCHIZOPHRENIC,DILLUSIONAL ,INTERNET RAPBOARD OBSESSED,MOOSE/VULTURE/CROW LOOKIN CHICKEN LEGGED,TOOTHPICK ANCLED BIBLE THUMPING FAGGOT WHO CANT EVEN FIND ANY OL' FAGGOT TO FUCK HIM
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-06, 11:40 AM   #80
AutoMATIK™
... focus

IP: 25CE F1CC

Old 04-29-06, 12:46 PM   #81
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

...No comment on that post, LK, other than the whole religion/fag thing is getting annoying. Here...

I'll use the Bible here, since you're using it to try and say God hates fags...

Leviticus says a man cannot lay with another man like a man lays with a woman. That means, homosexuality itself is not a sin, but committing the action is a sin. Also, God does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin. And you can repent and ask for forgiveness, and since all sins are viewed equal after you repent, him fucking another man is the same as you telling a lie as long as you ask to be saved.

But the other stuff was...no comment.
Old 04-29-06, 12:52 PM   #82
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...No comment on that post, LK, other than the whole religion/fag thing is getting annoying. Here...

Leviticus says a man cannot lay with another man like a man lays with a woman. That means, homosexuality itself is not a sin, but committing the action is a sin. Also, God does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin. And you can repent and ask for forgiveness, and since all sins are viewed equal after you repent, him fucking another man is the same as you telling a lie as long as you ask to be saved.

smartest thing ever said on this site, now for those who say he contridicts his religion by being gay, your hipocrites, since you lie, have sex before marraige, anything thats a sin

well don CH well done
Old 04-29-06, 02:37 PM   #83
Adam

Quote:

Exactly why I don't follow the christian religion. It's such a joke..
Old 04-29-06, 02:46 PM   #84
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

If you're going to try to condemn him for being gay and don't believe in the religion, there is no point for you to talk about it.
Old 04-29-06, 02:54 PM   #85
Adam

Quote:
If you're going to try to condemn him for being gay and don't believe in the religion, there is no point for you to talk about it.

It's the fact that he believes in it and doesn't follow it, doesn't fuckin' matter if I agree with what he believes in. That's like telling somebody to not knock on the fact that he's a queer. I don't believe in pushing shit but I'll still throw cracks at it..
Old 04-29-06, 03:03 PM   #86
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Devout christians still believe in the Bible but still lie, or have premarital sex. Everyone sins, and even if you don't like the Bible's concept that they are all forgiven equally, it still applies to Q's belief. He's not going against his belief because his belief says even though everyone sins, they can be forgiven. Why don't you like the fact he's queer anyway? Just the fact he can't have children or what?
Old 04-29-06, 05:17 PM   #87
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Devout christians still believe in the Bible but still lie, or have premarital sex. Everyone sins, and even if you don't like the Bible's concept that they are all forgiven equally, it still applies to Q's belief. He's not going against his belief because his belief says even though everyone sins, they can be forgiven. Why don't you like the fact he's queer anyway? Just the fact he can't have children or what?

BINGO...but

Who are you talkin to? Johnston? LOL...I have that ignorant prick on Ignore...Strobe did me the Kindest favor...He has issues with himself, and chooses to take them out on me because I profess Christ.

Well, that's his problem. I have nothing to do with his pathetic life.

Let him kick rocks.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote