RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-06, 01:04 PM   #76
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
if she had a cock eye who cares? i think its funny you two lifeless so called newly net wed parents are so obsessed with cock eyes...your son looks like he has a cock eye if thats the case...worry about ya son...

my son has a cock eye RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL i think u are blinded by ur saggy eyelids u fuckin fat godzilla lookin charbroiled cabbage patch bitch

but i think the funniest thing in this thread is the fact latin still doesnt look better than Unfufillled with a cock eye lmao..soooooo all in all..if she gotta cock eye who cares..your uglyness is still by far too much of a distraction for people to clown her..your still here...so..its all on you ..

rofl@u ridin EVERYONE i have beef with since i humiliated you 2 yrs ago....u DENIED UR OWN PICS !!!! NOTHING i mean NOTHING u can say compares to being ashamed to fess up to havin that ugly ass ashy manly beastly lookin face that u have rrrrrroooooooooffffffffffffllllllll

...smh@greasy obese witch looking broads who never take pix below the chin..bwahhaa...

greasy? no thats gel in my hair....rofl which brings me to you HAVING NONE...are u upset that u have to get a straight perm in that picky picky pussyhair u grown on what u call ur "head"? rofl.....or u have to glue or sew in synthetic hair u get in bags at the dollar store?
obese?rrrrrrrroooooooooofffffffffllllllllll bitch u look like u weigh at least 50 bucks more than me if anyone is fat its you
i know u are dyin to see my man,and my body rofl.....maybe u should pay attention to creamin that ashy skin n losin that baby fat around ur mid section n doin some exercises to lift those droopy barely visible breasts of urs u fuckin hidious creature

whats wrong wit your body kitten?.. yo neck really must be fucked up...broad got slabs of skin ..everytime u put on a necklace shit get caught up in ya rolls..you are the fattest ugliest person on this site. lol..do your self a favor and skin the ugly off your face. i look better than you! .

now u resortin to makin up shit about my NECK rrrrrrrrrroooooooooofffffffllllllll is that really all u can come with? u still look like birdman ,n u bought a cabbage patch doll n ripped the hair off it n sewed it in ur head rrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooffffffffffflllllllllll u will never in ur life look better than me,cuz the only men that came near ur nasty ass is ur pedo uncle n dad when u was 3 yrs old BEFORE u morphed into the beast that u are

disgusting herpes lip booger nose manly beast

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 05-01-06 at 01:09 PM. Reason: CUZ SHE IS A FAT OVEN ROASTED BBQ'D CABBAGE PATCH KID WITH SAGGY EYELIDS DROOPY TITS A BIRDMAN FACE LOOKIN LIKE A FAT CRACKHEAD HOBO LIVIN IN A SHACK WTH WRITING ALL OVER THE WALLS N DOOR ROOOOOOFL
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 09:22 PM   #77
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4275 AF6B

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@your lame jokes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

ur sons eyes lazy.
Old 05-01-06, 10:05 PM   #78
Bandana
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7BF5 DC7C

LMAO....they roasted your ass...Latin is a monster with the jokes...she killing yall on the real
Send a message via Yahoo to Bandana   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 10:07 PM   #79
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

^ your obviously gay.
Old 05-01-06, 11:09 PM   #80
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 5315 E00D

These people on RV...not all but some...are stupid as fuck...the ones that don't have nothing better to do than to sit in somebody's thread and talkin shit....OH an by the way...WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT MY NEW SIG....SPORTY HUH???

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 11:20 PM   #81
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: C2AB B79A

your sig is corny, sorry..... i think everyone who isnt dickriding would agree.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 11:22 PM   #82
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
your sig is corny, sorry..... i think everyone who isnt dickriding would agree.

^^^
isn't going to reply to your stupid ass until you get a pic.....BBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCC CCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!...

Old 05-01-06, 11:31 PM   #83
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Deuce
God Damn gurl!!!!!! I really wasnt ready for them......them legs..........shit........*wipes sweat off of brow* Yea, where you from?

I say we're going on a road trip to Raleigh!!!! I'll pick ya up on the way Will...

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 11:35 PM   #84
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilaCcM ybboR
I say we're going on a road trip to Raleigh!!!! I'll pick ya up on the way Will...

rofl....and why is that????

Old 05-01-06, 11:40 PM   #85
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 277B 5BFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled

and again why did you manage to mess up a good picture thats in your sig?
Old 05-01-06, 11:44 PM   #86
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled

idk I was just joking around lol.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 11:46 PM   #87
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilaCcM ybboR
idk I was just joking around lol.

I kno........

Old 05-01-06, 11:48 PM   #88
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
and again why did you manage to mess up a good picture thats in your sig?

Leave me alone before we fight and you lose again.....you remember what happened last night when I cut you wit my blade....

Old 05-01-06, 11:51 PM   #89
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

...cabbage patch,why do u post up the infamous pic that i had in my sig when u first came on here.....when noone,i mean NOONE thought u were even good enough to fuck with a paper bag over ur head.......................funny how that pic mysteriously disappeared off ur geocities page...........POST IT UP IF U AINT ASHAMED OF UR LOOKS U FUCKIN MONSTER

but u wont....u'll come back talkin bout everything BUT that pic that disappeared............
DONT POST BACK UNTIL THAT PIC IS UP

secondly,u aint foolin noone with that inch thick layer of makeup u smear on ur face thats at least 10 SHADES TOO LIGHT FOR UR CHARBROILED PATCHY COMPLEXION....rofl sorry u didnt get 10 shades lighter bitch,no bleach cream is doin that kind of magic rofl...u been usin that makeup for surgical scars i seen in those commercial that covers everything rofl.....................not to mention u been adjusting the lighting in ur photoediting software tryna make it look like its the "flash" in all ur pics right? rofl.....stop takin pics in the pitch dark bitch,step into the light n show urself....POST UP THAT PIC U KNOW WHAT PIC I'M TALKIN BOUT THE BIRDMAN ONE ROFL
*waits for some excuse for THAT ONE PIC disappearing*
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 11:52 PM   #90
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: C2AB B79A

lololol ok ok ok, check it, you post up a close up of your face, ah fuck it, just your eyesSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS without distorting the pic, and i'll post up all the pics of me that you want.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote