RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-06, 08:27 AM   #76
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Euthanize aint no fuckin pimp

he's a

Old 08-15-06, 02:24 PM   #77
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 5436 00A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA
my dude your "bathin ape" hoody is fake as a muhfucka lmao, your cuffs are a whole differnet color from your jacket fool

shit prolly washed off when you were shinin that tin ass grill you had.

Ooohh shit and i just peeped that that ain't even the Bape pattern on your shit, that's some ol Cat in the Hat patterns lmao

how the fuck you even wear that shit in public?

tin grill?

okay.

i'm not gonna argue with a square ass nigga over the internet. but here's the original picture of my bathing ape hoody, and I don't see how mines is so "fake". The cuffs are a different color? and that's not a bape pattern? lmao, who the fuck are you Mr. Bape? I doubt it. I hate square ass niggas like you.

pz.

Old 08-15-06, 02:34 PM   #78
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
tin grill?

okay.

i'm not gonna argue with a square ass nigga over the internet. but here's the original picture of my bathing ape hoody, and I don't see how mines is so "fake". The cuffs are a different color? and that's not a bape pattern? lmao, who the fuck are you Mr. Bape? I doubt it. I hate square ass niggas like you.

pz.

Mr. Bape? hahha, yeah you could call me that. I was rockin bapes before you even knew it was cool, dickface. But here's a fuckin clue for you since you obviously never been to a Bape store so yu'll buy anything that says "Bape" on it. You'd by a damn Champion hoody if it said Bape on it.

that picture you posted...is a joke. Nobody would put a REAL bape jacket on the fuckin ground to take a picture of it son, they do that with knockoffs and fake shit, like them fake ass red monkies that you had a picture of.

you're completely fake son. If i wanted to completely shit on you, i could ask you about the tags on your fugassi Bape, or questions like who insures your $4.99 "MÃ¥∂ â€-yâ€-é G®iLL".

you don't even know what kind of diamonds they put in a grill you fag lmao.

get real son.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-06, 02:58 PM   #79
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0C10 A5F2

^smell of jealousy

but f'real idk know why yall hatting on him b/c if you were african american you would get a grill aswell but every single one of you bitches hating on him is white as mu'fuck, and rock abercombie and silk bbal shorts hint:mimesis. so the ones who be talking a whole lot of shit should actually shut the fuck up when it comes to who looks retarded 'n stuff.
Old 08-15-06, 03:01 PM   #80
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

So uh, because we're white, we're not allowed to judge that someone looks stupid when wearing a pink hoodie with random blobs of color on it, talks on two phones at the same time, wears stupid clothing, and has a grill that looks stupid as fuck? And if I was African American, I wouldn't get a grill...seeing as how not every fucking black person has one.

And Apexx isn't white. But good job having two stereotypes in one fucking post...
Old 08-15-06, 03:09 PM   #81
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
^smell of jealousy

but f'real idk know why yall hatting on him b/c if you were african american you would get a grill aswell but every single one of you bitches hating on him is white as mu'fuck, and rock abercombie and silk bbal shorts hint:mimesis. so the ones who be talking a whole lot of shit should actually shut the fuck up when it comes to who looks retarded 'n stuff.

jealous? aaaahahaaahahaha, you gotta be new here. i own a car that cost more than what your whole family tree will make this year son. I own 4 businesses, and jsut sold one as a matter fact. I earned more in 04 than you will at 40. i made more in 05 than you will at 50. you don't even wanna know about 06. And I'll be consistent 6 figures in 07. so wtf could you possibly tell me??

better fuckin ask somebody son.

BTW, I'm african american and I would NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR in my fuckin LIFE....EEVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR get a "grill" you dipshit. I rather invest in a business that'll make me more money rather than some some hideous trash.

ESPECIALLY not the fake shit this muhfuckas talkin about, this niggas gear is cheap pieces of shit. just look at the fuckin quality man lmao

you never seen the real shit so you realy don't know. it's not your fault. you're just ignorant.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-06, 03:17 PM   #82
Texxus
The Rise

did i ever say apexx was white? no, b/c im not friends with no one on this damn NET so im not going to learn ya'll names and race n shit like most of yall do due to the lack of friends in your normal daily life.

but back to the subject, everyone has there title to the own opinion but just think about what you say, b/c just look at your self...is your style of clothing what every white person wears? no...so when did i say every black person wears grills? theres some white people trying to wear rocawear n timberland clothing n think they're black n stuff, so why not hate on them? why hate on someone who grewup around that kinda enviroment 'n that style of clothing...b/c he doesnt dress like you doesnt mean he looks gay, personally i think alot of you are jealous of him....and know i dont no him im just helping him out b/c every who ahs psoted in this thread aint said 1 single positiv or props comment to him, instead hatting on him saying he looks retarded and he's fake....how's he fake? thats what i dont see...b/c he has a grill n supposly were bootleg bathing ape jackets? not his fault he was dumb enough not to notice it was fake....but w/e every has there own opinion...and really the grill is ok i live in houston so its nothing new and we all dress like that. so its w/e
Old 08-15-06, 03:21 PM   #83
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
did i ever say apexx was white? no, b/c im not friends with no one on this damn NET so im not going to learn ya'll names and race n shit like most of yall do due to the lack of friends in your normal daily life.

but back to the subject, everyone has there title to the own opinion but just think about what you say, b/c just look at your self...is your style of clothing what every white person wears? no...so when did i say every black person wears grills? theres some white people trying to wear rocawear n timberland clothing n think they're black n stuff, so why not hate on them? why hate on someone who grewup around that kinda enviroment 'n that style of clothing...b/c he doesnt dress like you doesnt mean he looks gay, personally i think alot of you are jealous of him....and know i dont no him im just helping him out b/c every who ahs psoted in this thread aint said 1 single positiv or props comment to him, instead hatting on him saying he looks retarded and he's fake....how's he fake? thats what i dont see...b/c he has a grill n supposly were bootleg bathing ape jackets? not his fault he was dumb enough not to notice it was fake....but w/e every has there own opinion...and really the grill is ok i live in houston so its nothing new and we all dress like that. so its w/e

you just sound like you're talking to get your self outta your dumb ass point.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 03:27 PM   #84
Texxus
The Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
jealous? aaaahahaaahahaha, you gotta be new here. i own a car that cost more than what your whole family tree will make this year son. I own 4 businesses, and jsut sold one as a matter fact. I earned more in 04 than you will at 40. i made more in 05 than you will at 50. you don't even wanna know about 06. And I'll be consistent 6 figures in 07. so wtf could you possibly tell me??

better fuckin ask somebody son.

BTW, I'm african american and I would NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR in my fuckin LIFE....EEVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR get a "grill" you dipshit. I rather invest in a business that'll make me more money rather than some some hideous trash.

ESPECIALLY not the fake shit this muhfuckas talkin about, this niggas gear is cheap pieces of shit. just look at the fuckin quality man lmao

you never seen the real shit so you realy don't know. it's not your fault. you're just ignorant.

i've lost all my respect for you, just for stating you make more money than someone over the NET, seriously! how are you going to sit there and say stupid nonsense shit like that...makes me believe you have no life and is someone really lonely as fuck braggin about your yearly earnings...i could really give a rat ass if you make so and so much a fucking year. its good n all but like who cares i know i dont and hopefully no one on the NET would care either, cuz it doesnt mean shit if i dont know you in real life. its like me saying "im jayz nephew and i got millions every year for my birthday plus christmas,so now what!." its stupid, cuz no one wants to here that shit....

and the grill part, well if you dont want a grill thats your own opinion i could also care less....even though with your yellow ass teeth you should get one.

and with the bathing ape shit, it doesnt matter to me if it fake or not i would still rock that shit anyday, wow @ the colors is wrong or the pattern isnt in the right spot lol...get a fucking grip

and me not seeing real shit in my life, please who the fuck are you to say something like that, b/c unless you some physic bitch or a stocker you dont know who the fuck i am or what the fuck i've seen.

i hate people who talk that way....annoys the shit out of me.
Old 08-15-06, 04:06 PM   #85
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
i've lost all my respect for you, just for stating you make more money than someone over the NET, seriously! how are you going to sit there and say stupid nonsense shit like that...makes me believe you have no life and is someone really lonely as fuck braggin about your yearly earnings...i could really give a rat ass if you make so and so much a fucking year. its good n all but like who cares i know i dont and hopefully no one on the NET would care either, cuz it doesnt mean shit if i dont know you in real life. its like me saying "im jayz nephew and i got millions every year for my birthday plus christmas,so now what!." its stupid, cuz no one wants to here that shit....

and the grill part, well if you dont want a grill thats your own opinion i could also care less....even though with your yellow ass teeth you should get one.

and with the bathing ape shit, it doesnt matter to me if it fake or not i would still rock that shit anyday, wow @ the colors is wrong or the pattern isnt in the right spot lol...get a fucking grip

and me not seeing real shit in my life, please who the fuck are you to say something like that, b/c unless you some physic bitch or a stocker you dont know who the fuck i am or what the fuck i've seen.

i hate people who talk that way....annoys the shit out of me.

one minute you point fingers and call me jealous, but whne i explain to you exactly why i would never be jealous now its "oh Apexx is an asshole". you sound like a fuckin clown lol "oh shit, you know the facts, you're an asshole!" lmao you uneducated piece of shit. "stocker" lmao, do you mean "stalker"??

right. go read a book you monkey. i can tell how poor you are just by your priorities.

annnnnndd...I'm supposed to give a fuck about what you think, why again?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 04:10 PM   #86
Texxus
The Rise

and im suppose to give a fuck what you think? please tell me....b/c im not the one bragging about how much i make over the internet to some 16 year old kid. now am i...what about you go to work at one of those 4 company's you supposely have...instead of argueing on the 'net...oh wait you're just lying about that to make you feel more comfortable about your situation...you need to be slapped around a couple times...

Last edited by Ken`Pho : 08-15-06 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-15-06, 07:03 PM   #87
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 5436 00A0

all this over nothing.

bottom line.

no one cares, or atleast I don't, about what the fuck you think, you're arguing over bullshit, you must be bored or something. You are not a factor. Fine if you think all my "gear" is fake or whatever. I know what the fuck it is, I know what I paid on my grill. You're arguing about what you think, writing paragraphs n shit about how much money you claim to make and how you have this and that. None of that shit matters too me. Nigga i'm from tha hood, grimey, get it how you live type niggas. East Oakland. dirty nigger blah blah blah? you sound stupid. Get that dick out yo ass square dude.

Old 08-15-06, 09:11 PM   #88
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
and im suppose to give a fuck what you think? please tell me....b/c im not the one bragging about how much i make over the internet to some 16 year old kid. now am i...what about you go to work at one of those 4 company's you supposely have...instead of argueing on the 'net...oh wait you're just lying about that to make you feel more comfortable about your situation...you need to be slapped around a couple times...

i would shit on you again, but it's pointless.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 08-15-06 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-15-06, 09:22 PM   #89
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Euthanize

lmao, whta ever you say monkey. one day you'll pull your head outta your ass and see how many of your boys are facing cases or dead. At best their plan is to do what, stay in the hood? be "the biggest nigga on the block"?? wow.

But lets put shit inperspective, you sat here and cried for "a paragraph" about your accomplishments such as....buying a fake bape jacket, rocking a fake grill you lied about, sellin drugs, and "yo nigga I'm from da hood son!" East Oakland son!! blah blah blah

where's the achievements at? what did you accomplish? comin out of a pussy?? you're nothing son.

BTW, I'm from an "E.O." my self. a pit in NJ called East Orange. Ever heard of it? It's an urban war zone son. You don't think I sold coke b? there's pics up here of my scale, weight, loot, etc I was one of the biggest dealers in my area man. i got a past just like anybody else man, i stole cars, i robbed, i broke into houses for money. Don't think for a minute i'm not from the same type of environment you are. I just made something more of my self than a statistic.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 11:35 PM   #90
L.E
L.E

IP: 2EF1 1720

Wow...why you all hatin on the dude man?

I know a handful of people that look way more fucked up than this guy.

Straight pics man.