RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-08, 06:13 PM   #76
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

lol

i almost wanted to say, good point CALI...until i read more than the first sentence

Mim's....he does raise one interesting point. Mccain on a global scale....compared to Obama on a global scale. Fuck dude, Obama drew 200000 people in GERMANY....thats fucking insane

He is way way way way way better diplomat than Mccain could ever be.

But what do you think?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-03-08, 06:15 PM   #77
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 3240 794D

we would'nt need such a great diplomat if our presidents would stop picking fights with everyone.even the u.n don't agree with us nomore.mccain will piss everyone off and start world war three if he don't die of old age first

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-08, 06:19 PM   #78
Cola
Pushin it....

U almost had a correct statement

you just should have said, we need a great diplomat more than ever, becuase obviously the old way of doing things isn't working anymore. Being a bully to other nations, and tryin to push people around is only making other countries more pissed off @ us. Making us isolated on the global stage more and more. Obama on the other hand can fix this.

Old 09-03-08, 06:21 PM   #79
Magic5

IP: B636 2130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
lol

i almost wanted to say, good point CALI...until i read more than the first sentence

Mim's....he does raise one interesting point. Mccain on a global scale....compared to Obama on a global scale. Fuck dude, Obama drew 200000 people in GERMANY....thats fucking insane

He is way way way way way better diplomat than Mccain could ever be.

But what do you think?

Yeah, I was starting to think CALI was going to say something legit, but he managed to drive himself into the ground.

I'm not sure who would be a better diplomat. Neither one of them has had to convince foreign leaders to do anything yet. Obama seems to be more popular in foreign countries, but that doesn't necessarily translate to be being a better diplomat. He could be, though.

Like I said, the main reason I'm voting McCain is because he won't raise taxes. The debate about who's going to be a better diplomat isn't one I'm very interested in because I don't really feel very strongly one way or another.

We aren't on the best of terms with the UN right now because Bush is incompetent, but that doesn't mean their frustration will still hold when McCain or Obama get elected. I couldn't tell you though, I'm not very well read on our relationships with foreign countries, or who has the better foreign policies.
Old 09-03-08, 06:21 PM   #80
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
U almost had a correct statement

you just should have said, we need a great diplomat more than ever, becuase obviously the old way of doing things isn't working anymore. Being a bully to other nations, and tryin to push people around is only making other countries more pissed off @ us. Making us isolated on the global stage more and more. Obama on the other hand can fix this.

i don't thinkanyone can fix it but at least obama will try.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-08, 06:23 PM   #81
Cola
Pushin it....

Well, how can you vote for someone on only one issue? N why not look @ the whole picture here?

Being a great diplomat, and being favorable in other powerful coutnries is just as important as what someone can do about taxes.

Old 09-03-08, 06:24 PM   #82
Cola
Pushin it....

what i find to be so fuckin funny is how people tried to play that shit back @ obama when he said 'he'd be willing to talk to the Iranian leaders'

people like, WTF...YOU A TERRIOST, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Its like, wtf....is every rich ass fuckin politican a fuckin 12 yr old? Grow the fuck up and talk face to face. Get the shit resolved. Obama's on the right path, that talkin things out and facing the issue is better than ignoring it

Old 09-03-08, 06:28 PM   #83
Magic5

IP: B636 2130

Quote:
Well, how can you vote for someone on only one issue? N why not look @ the whole picture here?

Being a great diplomat, and being favorable in other powerful coutnries is just as important as what someone can do about taxes.

I'm not voting for McCain solely because of his tax policies. That's just the one I feel the most strongly about. I also agree with McCain on some smaller stuff, but the taxes are the biggest one for me.

I don't believe being a great diplomat is just as important as keeping our economy capitalistic. You may believe that, but I don't.
Old 09-03-08, 06:28 PM   #84
Cola
Pushin it....

to each there own, and i can respect that

good chat.

Old 09-03-08, 07:11 PM   #85
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
fuck yeah 2v!!! Lets take 5 steps backwards and live in caves n fuck women with hair on their face's.

Get the fuck outta here with your whiny bitch bullshit....go post something else about the magnificent hurrican that is gonna whipe out the human race

Oh wow.

Just because I want everyone's vote to count as one instead of having a small amount of people represent everyone's vote in a small area, you think that'll bring us back to cave times ???

Uh, no, it would fix all of our problems. Because as it stands now, we can have a tie unless every single American votes against McCain and for your choice, Obama. If every super delegate votes for McCain then it will take almost every American to vote against McCain. Meaning that the courts will have to decide once more, and the election will once again be rigged. I mean, what's the point of having super delegates if they don't even represent the people? You can simply buy them off and they'll be like "I don't even really live in that area. Fuck those guys."

But I'm just pissed I had to explain that. No though, we'll go back to cave times. You're right. I'm so idiotic
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-03-08, 07:15 PM   #86
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh wow.

Just because I want everyone's vote to count as one instead of having a small amount of people represent everyone's vote in a small area, you think that'll bring us back to cave times ???

Uh, no, it would fix all of our problems. Because as it stands now, we can have a tie unless every single American votes against McCain and for your choice, Obama. If every super delegate votes for McCain then it will take almost every American to vote against McCain. Meaning that the courts will have to decide once more, and the election will once again be rigged. I mean, what's the point of having super delegates if they don't even represent the people? You can simply buy them off and they'll be like "I don't even really live in that area. Fuck those guys."

But I'm just pissed I had to explain that. No though, we'll go back to cave times. You're right. I'm so idiotic

wow, you and aphilly arn't the same person?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-08, 07:15 PM   #87
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 04C7 1AC3

i see your point on taxes, and it is a very good point if u fully trust ur candidate... but with any presidential candidate, i never fully Believe them when they say "no new taxes".... especially since McCain has said "no new taxes" than later backed away wen asked about if he would raise social security taxes (basically saying that there is no option he has dismissed for it), than said he wouldnt fully commit to the tax question but that he feels there is no situation where he would accept a tax increase, and now hes finally back to his Promise of no new taxes as the convention rolls around....

im not saying he's lying but Tax increase/decrease talk from candidates is usually one of the most unreliable platforms to follow, specifically when they vow to not increase taxes or to even give tax cuts... it just never lives up to the full potential and promise even if they try to say it does... there are too many situations that may arise that will almost cause them to shift.... or they might just be telling the american people wat they want to hear in the first place

and dude, Pinky, im not saying it was his fault that we went into Iraq, im not even Just referring to the initial entry into Iraq... im talking about Everything... im simply stating the fact that he agreed with every issue or legislation the president wanted passed over 90% of the time once Bush took office.... which would imply that he wouldve put the country into a very similar hole if he had been president himself for those 8 years....

and no everyone didnt agree on an attack ON Iraq, maybe on attacking someone, but not specifically Iraq.... i remember being, i think, 11 years old when september 11th happening, and i wanted to attack the people who did it, too.... and from watching the news updates then i figured the Iraqis were Those people.... not until i was 13 did i wise up to the fact that Bin Laden was Not from Iraq, but was an Afghan terrorist..... it wasnt a push back.. it was like a domino, "afghanistan" hits us, we hit iraq.... wheres the logic in that...

Fucka Katrina Gustav
Old 09-03-08, 07:54 PM   #88
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh wow.

rofl

you are a fuckin idiot

Old 09-03-08, 07:57 PM   #89
Cola
Pushin it....

[QUOTE=Mannie Fresh]i see your point on taxes, and it is a very good point if u fully trust ur candidate... but with any presidential candidate, i never fully Believe them when they say "no new taxes".... especially since McCain has said "no new taxes" than later backed away wen asked about if he would raise social security taxes (basically saying that there is no option he has dismissed for it), than said he wouldnt fully commit to the tax question but that he feels there is no situation where he would accept a tax increase, and now hes finally back to his Promise of no new taxes as the convention rolls around....

im not saying he's lying but Tax increase/decrease talk from candidates is usually one of the most unreliable platforms to follow, specifically when they vow to not increase taxes or to even give tax cuts... it just never lives up to the full potential and promise even if they try to say it does... there are too many situations that may arise that will almost cause them to shift.... or they might just be telling the american people wat they want to hear in the first place

and dude, Pinky, im not saying it was his fault that we went into Iraq, im not even Just referring to the initial entry into Iraq... im talking about Everything... im simply stating the fact that he agreed with every issue or legislation the president wanted passed over 90% of the time once Bush took office.... which would imply that he wouldve put the country into a very similar hole if he had been president himself for those 8 years....

and no everyone didnt agree on an attack ON Iraq, maybe on attacking someone, but not specifically Iraq.... i remember being, i think, 11 years old when september 11th happening, and i wanted to attack the people who did it, too.... and from watching the news updates then i figured the Iraqis were Those people.... not until i was 13 did i wise up to the fact that Bin Laden was Not from Iraq, but was an Afghan terrorist..... it wasnt a push back.. it was like a domino, "afghanistan" hits us, we hit iraq.... wheres the logic in that...[/QUOTE]

lol....bro. We went to Afghanstan...and almost a year later, than we decided to invade Iraq

our 'push back' was us goin to Afghanstan....we were naive about the situation and told lies to go to war with Iraq.

It obviously worked like a domino effect, for the people who wanted to go to war in Iraq, Karl Rove and Cheney

i think people put alot of blame on Bush, and over look Cheney...that dudes one evil mother fucker.

Old 09-03-08, 08:49 PM   #90
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 04C7 1AC3

oh i know we went to afghanistan, too, but it was/is very much a US vs Iraq war... if 9/11 did not happen then the Iraq War would not have happen.... and thats not what everyone wanted... and almost as a direct consequence we started having Iran problems and even Korean issues, and now there's a whole dark shadow cast over the US and an even bigger Target on our heads...

no one blames bush or mccain or cheney for entering Afghanistan in this "push-back"... the concern was the domino effect it had on attacking Iraq, and getting involved in a way bigger mess, and during this mess losing sight of the actual terrorists..

Fucka Katrina Gustav

Last edited by Mannie Fresh : 09-03-08 at 08:52 PM.