RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-09, 11:14 AM   #76
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
the bright light is from electrical discharges from your brain as it gives it's last attempt to preserve life........as for images and seeing people and god, your body naturally stores a chemical called DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) which is a powerful psychedelic, nothing is solid fact about this but it is known that your body uses it for dreams when your sleeping and when your born and when you die, is when your body releases the most dmt into your system.

Ohh fucking bastard, I was gonna come and inform him about this but you beat me to it ... I thought I was the only one on here who really knows about DMT

How much do you know bout it just outta curiosity? Just a bit? Or have you done extensive research like I have?

I could get reaaaallllyyyy informative on talksic about this shit but then he'd either not understand or not believe me
Old 02-19-09, 11:20 AM   #77
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
no,goliath was like 9 feet tall,dudes back in the day were huge.
but the 7 days when god created the earth,its debated among christians that there is no telling how long the seven days were,could have been millions of years (between days) and animals and other life were created first before man.so they dinosoars could have came first and millions of years later man..

Bro this is considering the story in the bible about goliath is even true. Then say it is true, you have to understand that people back then compared to how educated we are now, were dumb as stumps. It was a MAN who wrote the bible bro, not fucking god, MAN WROTE THE BIBLE.

You really think even IF the story was true, it wouldn't have gotten exagerated a bit? Because I don't know if you knew this bro... but uh... people that far back were actually shorter in general, not taller, and it's a scientifically proven fact. With that being said, im pretty fucking sure they didn't have the same measurement instruments as we do today, and never knew what a foot or an inch was, or how to measure feet or inches (good point huh? Never though of that did ya? lol)

The most logical thing is to understand that the story possibly isn't true, unless you are religious and want to have faith, then the next most logical thing to believe in is that the story was exagerated, and that dude was prolly a lil smaller then Shaq O'neal, and to them, he was a "giant" amongst men.

Iunno bout you buddy, but to me, Shaq is a fucking monster, and if I saw him infront of me in battle armor swinging a big ass sword and fucking my homies up, i'd def might obtain an exagerated view of him
Old 02-19-09, 11:31 AM   #78
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B158 C755

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Ohh fucking bastard, I was gonna come and inform him about this but you beat me to it ... I thought I was the only one on here who really knows about DMT

How much do you know bout it just outta curiosity? Just a bit? Or have you done extensive research like I have?

I could get reaaaallllyyyy informative on talksic about this shit but then he'd either not understand or not believe me

saw it on a documentary about dreaming was cool, and yea I researched some stuff, just to the extent of wikipedia

I kinda used to be talk_sick, like his faith and believes, well thats how i was raised, religion fucked my life up more then anything, took a lot away from me, Im pretty pasionate about my believes now, and I do not believe in a loving tender creator, but in the same breath I don't think any less of people that do.

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.

Last edited by one way : 02-19-09 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-19-09, 11:33 AM   #79
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

man the david and goliath story just reminds me of how some dudes at the bar exaggerate about fights...

"man for real this fucker was like 8 feet tall and was coming right at me so i ducked and grabbed a rock and knocked his ass out with one blow mannn. no bullshit man seriously, one fuckin hit!"

and so on lol
Old 02-19-09, 11:39 AM   #80
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Quote:
Science can explain everything, and I really hope you don't actually believe the noahs ark story, the bible is not meant to be taken literally, religouse people said that back years ago when the whole book was prooven fiction.

Where's the proof? And no science cannot explain everything. But I really do wanna see the proof that shows the Bible isn't real and that nothing about it is.
Old 02-19-09, 11:44 AM   #81
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
man the david and goliath story just reminds me of how some dudes at the bar exaggerate about fights...

"man for real this fucker was like 8 feet tall and was coming right at me so i ducked and grabbed a rock and knocked his ass out with one blow mannn. no bullshit man seriously, one fuckin hit!"

and so on lol

haha but if you ever do get into a fight and whoop a dudes ass you know you gotta exagerate it just a lil when you tell your friends bout it "and then like his 6 friends chased me in their cars after I knocked him out, but it's all good cuz I lost them..."
Old 02-19-09, 11:45 AM   #82
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 06B1 1A14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Where's the proof? And no science cannot explain everything. But I really do wanna see the proof that shows the Bible isn't real and that nothing about it is.

^ I 2nd that..
Old 02-19-09, 11:45 AM   #83
one way
Addicted

Fuck, now I have to write an essay explaining the facts to you. Ima maybe just look for some stuff to copy and paste will be easier gimmie a min. This is the stuff they don't tell you in church. I researched religion a million times, and I find it no coincidence that anyone who has deeply studied religion has come to loose all faith completly.

Myspace

Old 02-19-09, 11:47 AM   #84
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I'd post a report about DMT and my theory of religion which I believe in, but then everyone either wouldn't believe me or wouldn't understand aside from a few people -_-
Old 02-19-09, 11:49 AM   #85
one way
Addicted

first off before I waste my time, have you actually sat down and read the bible front to back?

Myspace

Old 02-19-09, 11:49 AM   #86
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'd post a report about DMT and my theory of religion which I believe in, but then everyone either wouldn't believe me or wouldn't understand aside from a few people -_-

no offense but arnt you jewish?

and whats ur belief
Old 02-19-09, 11:52 AM   #87
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

religion is for gay fags.
Old 02-19-09, 11:54 AM   #88
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
religion is for gay fags.

and so is playing violin on hot pink sheets..
Old 02-19-09, 12:01 PM   #89
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
no offense but arnt you jewish?

and whats ur belief

If you consider it straight up a religion and nothing else, then no i'm not Jewish, however Jews differ from other religions on the aspect that they often consider themselves an idividual race/culture as well as a religion. The reason behind this is that Jews are a very closed culture, not so much close minded, but closed as in the culture is very close, for instance in your state/provine there will be places where the majority of inhabitants are known to be Jewish. Just as China Town is known to be where all the chinese are, there are areas where all the Jews are known to live. I could meat a random Jewish familly in Westmount around here, and ask if they know of another Jewish familly i'm acquinted with, and they probably would know who the familly is because they'd have done a businness deal with them, were planning on doing one, or someone they know had done one with them. This is why Jews are so good at business. The other reason why we'd consider ourselves a culture is our physical appearence, where christians can come in all shapes and sizes, most european jews bear resemblance through notable traits, for instance a large curved nose, and curly jew fro hair.

If you ask a lot of Jews what their cultural background is, and they're British/Jewish, chances are they won't say British, they'll say Jewish.

This is more for european Jews, other Jews don't really work like this...

I'll explain my belief later, i'm going to the gym now. Pc
Old 02-19-09, 12:02 PM   #90
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Quote:
first off before I waste my time, have you actually sat down and read the bible front to back?

I think the fact that I go to a Bible College says enough. But really, you can even email me the stuff.

And yes I WILL read everything you send with an open mind. I'm actually really interested. Im not here to prove you wrong. I just wanna see this "proof" cause everyone says there IS proof but they never supply it.