RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-09, 12:03 AM   #76
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 4312 07DC

2v looks like a 12 year old girl.

that is all.
Old 03-23-09, 12:05 AM   #77
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
What? more posts from 2004? lmaoooo keep reaching lil guy. W/e you got pales in comparison to what I got on you btw.

Unlike you, my life story stays off RV.

keep dreamin son if i were to spill this shit you'd be fucking amazed at the shit i know from your Rv threads.
Old 03-23-09, 12:06 AM   #78
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 9179 421F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol AJ bro you're just all over everyones nuts, talking shit bout ya own girl one day calling her a fat bitch and tryna be buddy buddy with me and Adam and coke, then you wanna go back with her after talking so much shit to her about us and making the BOTH of you look so ridiculous, and now you're actin like her bitch and back on everyones nuts again talking shit to them

it's fucking stupid, just shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself and you dont even realise how getting caught up in this lame internet shit talk fest is affecting you and your relationship with homegirl, so just shut the fuck up and let it go and quit bothering with it and do your thing with your girl and leave everyone else alone and find something better to do with her like jerking off with KY jelly to pictures of eachother instead of jerking off to the disses coke and adam burn you with

come on now man, this some real talk

rofl@ur passionate post....sounds like u cryin cuz u lost an e-friend...
lol@all yall havin each other on ur facebooks n msn chatting daily swappin aj dick pics n fake pussy pics for ur msn jerk sessions........yall are highly suspect of bein undercover homos
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-09, 12:06 AM   #79
lyricalflowz
New Jack

IP: 7F78 251B

lmao @ Emcee Punjabi

Where did that name come from? lmao
Old 03-23-09, 12:13 AM   #80
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
lmao @ Emcee Punjabi

Where did that name come from? lmao

clowning on spuls currycake lookin ass..

rofl.. heres the quote of the century by the dipshit himself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
75% black, 25% indian. I guess I jus got more indian genes or something like that.

dude frontin like hes black when hes a FULL BLOODED INDIAN.. Lmao
Old 03-23-09, 12:26 AM   #81
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

^^ actually he's not indian at all dude... he's sri lankan

guess that makes you full blooded ignorant? yea...
Old 03-23-09, 12:31 AM   #82
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@ur passionate post....sounds like u cryin cuz u lost an e-friend...
lol@all yall havin each other on ur facebooks n msn chatting daily swappin aj dick pics n fake pussy pics for ur msn jerk sessions........yall are highly suspect of bein undercover homos

who said I EVER mentioned a dick picture of him? You? And who else? That's right no one, I don't even know wtf you're talking bout, the first time i've ever mentioned a pic like that by him is here in this post for the first time, if Adam and Coke fucked round with something like that well they're doing they're own thing I don't really care bout and could care less what your opinion on them doing that is or what your story of it is, honestly I don't give a fuck lmao. Yea last time me and Adam talked it was about street fighter 4 the whole time, we barey even talk on msn, we got eachother on facebook but never talked to eachother on there, so you got your shit twisted and you trying way to hard. Leave me alone if you don't even have anything real to say to me, honestly
Old 03-23-09, 12:32 AM   #83
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooffffffffffff ffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

please tell me u didnt just sell ur boy out...

dont tamils inbreed n shit?some girl who went to my school was tamil n she had to marry her cousin it was part of her religion to marry within the family ....n a lotta them are mentally retarded n shit n their teeth are messed up....shit spul u shoulda just said u were indian

holler
Old 03-23-09, 12:35 AM   #84
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooffffffffffff ffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

dont tamils inbreed n shit?some girl who went to my school was tamil n she had to marry her cousin it was part of her religion to marry within the family ....n a lotta them are mentally retarded n shit n their teeth are messed up....shit spul u shoulda just said u were indian

holler

ROFL *dies*

holy shit i cannot breath right now..

this shit is getting Sigged!
Old 03-23-09, 12:37 AM   #85
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

those fuckers are allowed to rock their scimatars legally tho

spul u gonna come after me with that shit lol
Old 03-23-09, 12:45 AM   #86
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:

holler

Actually Carla, just because you're ignorant to a certain culture doesn't mean i'm selling my boy out. You're honestly fucking ridiculous. You think that tamils are sri lankan? They're not. Tamils are INDIANS who live in Sri Lanka, and Spul isn't indian, he's sri lankan, meaning he's not tamil which I just fucking explained to you in the simplest way possible. Infact tamils and sri lankans got beef in their home countries, so you're really not dissing him by saying tamils are inbred lmao. And the sad thing is even with him having nothing to do with that culture because it's completely different, you'd still be judging wrong even IF he was tamil. Because i'm sorry but it's NOT their religion to fucking marry inside their familly. Maybe your buddy at your school was just fucking nasty and said that shit to make it look cool that she was marrying her cousin, honestly I don't know wtf goes down in your schools lmfao, but you're so off target and making so many false assumptions just trying to force a diss it's pathetic. Just go learn something

And I know all this because I been with a Sri Lankan girl before so cut it out, you talk way too fucking much
Old 03-23-09, 12:46 AM   #87
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

speaking of full blooded ignorant.. look who just ratted out his friend on Rv about his heritage..

Lmfao so i guess that makes you a full blooded moron then.

anyways.. thanks ellen I appreciate your time and effort in selling out Sebastian. it was my pleasure.

Lmao *smh*
Old 03-23-09, 12:50 AM   #88
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Right, I really sold him out eh? Lmao... go see if he cares that I made you both look so fucking ignorant and stupid... honestly you make yourself look so dumb

LMAO OMG SPUL IS TAMIL AND THEY MARRY THEIR COUSINS AND JTR JUST PROVED IT LOL WOW LETS SIG IT

yea, cept tamils aren't sri lankan you fucking IDIOTS

just shut the fuck up and learn something, you're so desperate to make me look bad that you don't even realise how stupid you look, if anyone reads our posts they're gonna realise how stupid you guys are thinking Im selling out sebastian lmao

im not selling him out, i'm enlighting you dumb ass un-intelligent motherfuckers and you're just misunderstanding it cuz you're too pathetic and self righteous to admit when you've made a fucking stupid comment that holds no relevance

TRY and match me intellectually, cuz i'll keep making you fucks look stupid.
Old 03-23-09, 12:50 AM   #89
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Actually Carla, just because you're ignorant to a certain culture doesn't mean i'm selling my boy out. You're honestly fucking ridiculous. You think that tamils are sri lankan? They're not. Tamils are INDIANS who live in Sri Lanka, and Spul isn't indian, he's sri lankan, meaning he's not tamil which I just fucking explained to you in the simplest way possible. Infact tamils and sri lankans got beef in their home countries, so you're really not dissing him by saying tamils are inbred lmao. And the sad thing is even with him having nothing to do with that culture because it's completely different, you'd still be judging wrong even IF he was tamil. Because i'm sorry but it's NOT their religion to fucking marry inside their familly. Maybe your buddy at your school was just fucking nasty and said that shit to make it look cool that she was marrying her cousin, honestly I don't know wtf goes down in your schools lmfao, but you're so off target and making so many false assumptions just trying to force a diss it's pathetic. Just go learn something

And I know all this because I been with a Sri Lankan girl before so cut it out, you talk way too fucking much

you just contradicted yourself in that post like 9847923740374x..

Is that even possible? cus i never knew someone can look so fuckin retarded in which doing so..

Lmao
Old 03-23-09, 12:54 AM   #90
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee Punjabi™
you just contradicted yourself in that post like 9847923740374x..

Is that even possible? cus i never knew someone can look so fuckin retarded in which doing so..

Lmao

How did I contradict myself? Can you prove how I did? Make an example, explain to me why you think I contradicted myself, what I said to make myself look retarded, and I guarantee i'll retort with facts and information to prove you completely wrong and ignorant and make you look even more stupid again.

How the fuck did I contradict myself, lets see it big shot, show me how smart you are, prove me wrong bitch, all you're doing is saying it. I can say Im elvis presley but that don't make it true

"OMG SPUL IS TAMIL CUZ JTR SAID HE'S SRI LANKAN LMAO!"

yea... but sri lankans aren't tamils, if you can't understand that, you're just fucking brain dead, it doesn't get any simpler dude