RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-05, 12:13 AM   #91
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

no it translates to i dont waste my life trying to make music abut stuff i have no clue about, i just make the beats. and kid ur just a victim of american history right there cause thats whateveryone thiks is that bell invented the telephone but he didnt it was an italian u can look it up urself ur good at usin the internet, u spend ur whole day on it so u should b able to find it little man
Old 04-30-05, 12:25 AM   #92
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

how would i be a victim of american history, if infact it was an italian? STFU, they just teach you americans that someone else invented the telephone because this is something our countries fight over, US is pissed that Bell was infact a canadian when he invented the telephone, but since Bell made it in america, US claims it is an 'american invention'....but infact, he was a canadian citizen.................but i guess that shows how great the schoolin is down in the states....nothing about an italian guy....maybe the fact that someone first proved that signals can be sent through metal, but thats not inventing anything....

yes, so if you attempted to make rap, you'd suck at it, thats not a hard concept to grasp man....

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 12:37 AM   #93
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

wuts tha italian phone guys name? i wanna google it, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-30-05, 12:43 AM   #94
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

Americans are so patriotic.

They are also the most obese nation in the world.

Take that you fatties.
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 12:48 AM   #95
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

haha fatties lol
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 12:58 AM   #96
DON
Middle Weight

yo history class teaches us bell invented it, but i know an italian american invented it, not just proved it but he invented the telephone ur thinkin of the guy who made the radio guglioni or somethin like that but nah this guy invented the telephone and got no credit cause he was na italian immigrant and its pretty much lost history cause everyone covers it up and thinks bell did

and kesse ur a fuckin nobody, thats prolly why u did nothing on ur friday night at all cept sit on here and research alexander graham bell. u suck, text isnt rapping get out and make a mixtape, nobody knows or will ever care to hear who u r so jus give up and stop bein my bitch
Old 04-30-05, 01:00 AM   #97
DON
Middle Weight

and i dont have anything against canada its clean and nice, but i have somethin against the faggot canadians who always think canada is so much better, if it was so much better how come canada isnt the main country in the world?

also u can make fun of americans and fast food but yet have u noticed canada was so quick to adopt McDonalds, the same fat junkfood restaraunt that were now profeting off of everytime u canadians eat there
Old 04-30-05, 01:15 AM   #98
Germ
in your system

i never once claimed that canada was better than every other country, i was merely defending it from whack ass americans who think they are everything/the greatest at every aspect of the world....

you came in this thread hating on canadians actually, so you started this shit, and dont call me a nobody when you are doing the same thing....and actually, its 2 am where i live, i went out earlier with some chick, piece of shit

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 01:23 AM   #99
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
i never once claimed that canada was better than every other country, i was merely defending it from whack ass americans who think they are everything/the greatest at every aspect of the world....

you came in this thread hating on canadians actually, so you started this shit, and dont call me a nobody when you are doing the same thing....and actually, its 2 am where i live, i went out earlier with some chick, piece of shit

yo, were u live? i think we in tha same time zone, werd

Old 04-30-05, 01:24 AM   #100
Germ
in your system

haha, wait, its only 1 am, yeah, word.......my clock is wrong on my comp...haha

FLY FREE
Old 04-30-05, 01:31 AM   #101
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
haha, wait, its only 1 am, yeah, word.......my clock is wrong on my comp...haha

lol, u a hour behind me, i wuz like "werd, maybe he lives closer 2 me then i thot" but i guess u dont. haha, werd

Old 04-30-05, 10:00 AM   #102
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: E8F7 49AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
haha. when did i ever once claim to be black. I been native since day one - check my first battle half-nut. It's ok if you scared to battle. Lots of kids like you get big mouths online, but like most of them, you cant back it up neither. I feel you. lol.... bitchmade.

Kid got owned.... hahahahhaah half-nut hahahahha
Old 04-30-05, 11:06 AM   #103
DON
Middle Weight

well either way phenominall is wack...hes sayin im duckin his battle yet he never once posted anything about batteling me, i think posing so much trying to be black is makin him think some wierd shit
Old 04-30-05, 11:14 AM   #104
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: A597 E53E

^^^^
lol...

Don = herb. Period. So are you tellin me - it wouldn't be a waste of time for me to throw something up in audio battle call outs?

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 11:19 AM   #105
DON
Middle Weight

since u so obscessed wit this site i thought maybe u woulda found this out that i dont rap kid. i duno ur on here enough i thought ud know maybe u should get out more go outside find a girlfriend get a good job and quit tryin to make a life outa posing to be somethin u not. and u say im a herb? i dont even give a shit that means nothin its just a rapbattles slangterm someone made up and ur stupid enough to keep usin it. why dont u go do some text battles to make urself feel better bout ur wasteful life