RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 09:58 AM   #91
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B26C 448D

you did pretty good, try being Nick dropping 40, doing that concept battle with hens
and STILL having a title match this week, he gonna be tired lyrically lol
I'll vote on all battles up later today.............
Old 05-31-06, 10:04 AM   #92
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 6074 9274

He's already lost to Hensely, if he loses to me or Rell and Chrit then his record will be scarred forever.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 10:05 AM   #93
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

lmao but you gotta respect the effort.....................
Old 05-31-06, 10:12 AM   #94
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: C165 490C

lmao @ that WWE match. nick and apo killed that shit. rell was aiight. I still think it should of been just the two of them. would have been a classic. ill shit tho. I'll def vote when I got more time. lmao @ that "sitting on his ass" line about the stunner. good shit.

next month, me nick and Hot doing same type of shit. Cena v.s whoever hot is v.s whoever Nick is. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! [/ric flair]

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 10:17 AM   #95
J. Luth
I see dumb people

yo i got an idea. We should like start a lil text tournament. Kinda like how that alias one is done. but make it just WWE alias' could be fun. ~_~

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-31-06, 10:18 AM   #96
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Yeah props to Nick, he risked a lot and I hope it pays off for him. He dropped dope in the wrestling battle and hopefully he can beat Chrit for the title.

If it was just me vs Nick that'd have been dope as fuck but there wouldn't have been the same variety of punches, cause it's just have been about Goldberg and The Rock, but with Steve Austin in the fray it made it more interesting.

It should have been Me vs Nick Fletcher vs Jack the Ripper
^THAT would have been dope as hell.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 10:19 AM   #97
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
IP: B7EE 6DD9

crowd starts to chant

*you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck *
Old 05-31-06, 10:24 AM   #98
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Kurt Angle sucks for going to ECW ~_~

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-31-06, 10:28 AM   #99
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

I think in it's day, WCW was better than WWF. Goldberg is the most underated wrestler I've ever come across. He lit the whole arena alive whenever he was in the ring. When WCW had people like him, Sid Vicious, Sting, Vampiro, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman (in his prime), Chris Benoit and Booker T they were the best wrestling company around. The golden days of WWF were godly when Kane was still masked and dope, Undertaker, The Rock, Tripple H, Steve Austin and The Hardey Boys were wrestling it was like entertainment heaven. Now WCW has been bought out and WWE is complete shit.
Old 05-31-06, 10:42 AM   #100
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

werd
its "sports entertainment" now so that sucks
and i think angle went to ECW cuz he a. either wants to win ALL the champships wrestling has to offer, or b. know he will own all the comp ECW has
or both
he is Illy for real
Old 05-31-06, 10:43 AM   #101
J. Luth
I see dumb people

wwe still has Rock, and Taker still there. And they cuirrently got a Kane v.s Masked Kane feud going on. also Rock is scheduled for a return soon. Dude's been hinting at it in recent interviews. But I never watched WCW, but yea WWE is kinda getting stale. I only watch thru the top 2 matches on the card. Cuz those the only ones that entertain me, OH and the opening segment is usually enjoyable. But for th eother shit, too boring or too predictable.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-31-06, 10:49 AM   #102
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Yeah I remember The Rock vs Austin wrestlemania where Austin won because Vince McMahon smacked The Rock over and over with a chair. That was AMAZING, when WWE was arguably at it's peak. It had Tripple H vs Undertaker, Kane vs Big Show, Hardy Boys vs Edge and Christian vs Dudley Boys in a TLC match (one of the best matches of all time) and loads of other dope battles.
Old 05-31-06, 10:55 AM   #103
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^yea, but yo. you should try to DL Edge v.s Mick Foley Hardcore match @ this yr's Wrestlemania. That has been called the best hardcore match EVER. shit was so dope. Shaun Michaels v.s Vince mcMahon @ Wrestlemania this yr was fuckin' dope too. Jumped off like a 50 ft ladder to do a elbow drop onto Vince on a table. shit was crazy

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-31-06, 10:59 AM   #104
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

if i see the spirit squad as the main event on RAW one more time..............im not watching that shit no more
Old 05-31-06, 11:04 AM   #105
J. Luth
I see dumb people

dude, it's neccessary to use them in order to get the DX tease to finally happen. Seeing as they makin' Triple_H aND Shaun feuding with mcmahon. be perfect

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ