RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > 1-2-1 Punchline League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-09, 10:22 AM   #91
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B158 C755

"people know me as a dude that talks shit... for fun... i take nothing seriously."

you dont say........

and Im not shit talking just asking questions, shit talking and hating are not even words that should be braught up when describing me big guy, I never once hated on you, so keep letting it slide off your back.......lol

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.

Old 02-12-09, 10:42 AM   #92
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 642D AF87

I will destroy you all, Its 1241 and Im fucking hyped off of Monster Energy drinks... My eyes are so fucking open right now!!!...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 02-12-09, 10:52 AM   #93
one way
Addicted

haha, smoke a bong, thatll take care of that

Myspace

Old 02-12-09, 10:53 AM   #94
Civil.
What' it do?

IP: 9FBF 8B23

lmao. then drop some punches n the cypher bitch lol.
Old 02-12-09, 11:20 AM   #95
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I hope I get disqualified for this.

But, let me tell you why this punch sucks

So what you think my shit played, I are who I is don't get it misunderstood
If I didn't drop Original... Its cause I actually planned on dropping good

The punchline. You people do realise that there is only two ways that can be interpreted. The first being that if he didn't drop me its cause he planned on dropping good (as in another dude called Good, which there is none so that makes the punch meaningless in that respect).

The other being that if he didn't drop me, he planned on dropping good makes him completely contradict himself. If he means to say he could drop wack and beat me, why the fuck has he said he planned on dropping good.. like if wack can beat me so can good. More importantly, it actually reads as if he's saying he knows that he fucking dropped garbage in that first bar. Like if he DIDN'T drop Original, its cause he PLANNED on dropping good.

he is actually saying he planned on dropping fire, but admitting that if he don't beat me its coz he in reality dropped garbage.

now tell me how you give props to a bar where a dude owns up to the fact that he thinks his first bar is trash.

also, i would like to point out that as an example. if you want me to point out a number of other bars you've been giving props to and you shouldn't have been.. let me know.
Old 02-12-09, 11:35 AM   #96
Civil.
What' it do?

^lmao. are you just refering to my votes specifiically. cuz i break mine down rather well. i didn't see you bitching until after i voted. so i assume thats what your getting @. However, even though you had a quite a good explanation of YOUR opinion of that bar. That vote was MY opinion of that bar, and my vote doesn't change how other people read it either. so your explanation/swaying isn't really helping. It was a good battle. You dont have to hold down the HW belt, or get the HW belt to come out on top @ the end of the season. You do you, and im sure regardless you'll make it to the end. Quit letting these petty votes get to you man, its not that big of a deal. If you honestly dropped better. Then most people will see that...and you'll end up winning the match.
Old 02-12-09, 11:37 AM   #97
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I'm not concerned about winning, as shown by the fact I conceded victory to Caustic by deleting my bars. I'm trying to point out that you fucking people need to....

... you know what, fuck it. Have fun with this league. I fucking give up trying to help you fuckers elevate because you take everything the wrong way. goddamn.
Old 02-12-09, 11:42 AM   #98
one way
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original
I hope I get disqualified for this.

But, let me tell you why this punch sucks

So what you think my shit played, I are who I is don't get it misunderstood
If I didn't drop Original... Its cause I actually planned on dropping good

The punchline. You people do realise that there is only two ways that can be interpreted. The first being that if he didn't drop me its cause he planned on dropping good (as in another dude called Good, which there is none so that makes the punch meaningless in that respect).

The other being that if he didn't drop me, he planned on dropping good makes him completely contradict himself. If he means to say he could drop wack and beat me, why the fuck has he said he planned on dropping good.. like if wack can beat me so can good. More importantly, it actually reads as if he's saying he knows that he fucking dropped garbage in that first bar. Like if he DIDN'T drop Original, its cause he PLANNED on dropping good.

he is actually saying he planned on dropping fire, but admitting that if he don't beat me its coz he in reality dropped garbage.

now tell me how you give props to a bar where a dude owns up to the fact that he thinks his first bar is trash.

also, i would like to point out that as an example. if you want me to point out a number of other bars you've been giving props to and you shouldn't have been.. let me know.

no it was quite clearly wordplay that worked. you said he was played and he said he didn't drop original (refering to what you said about his line) cause he planned on dropping good (referring to your name)........thats good use of wordplay......I almost want to change my vote now.

Myspace

Old 02-12-09, 11:45 AM   #99
Civil.
What' it do?

^no ones taking it the wrong way dog. Look how your comin off, and this isn't just me. I mean, you went and deleted your punches. because the votes arent 4-0

DOG, its 2-2. Your NOT losing, votes will continue to come. your most likely going to win the match anyways. No one minds you helping the league, or expressing your opinion of a certain punch. U just gotta watch how your wording what your sayin. The way its coming out, isn't in the form. that your tryin to help someone. Its like..i been doin this forever, and you need to listen to me..no thats not a good punch. You know what i'm sayin. Explain yourself, just like your askin others to do. I think you have been doing a good job of givin constructive feed. n like i said, i have alot of recruits joinin in the next 2 weeks. things are going to get better.
Old 02-12-09, 11:48 AM   #100
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I try to explain politely, but no one seems to take it as criticism and a means of me trying to help them. So then I try talking like they are dumb, because that is how they come off when they just ignore my assistance.

The fact is, its kind of sad really because there are probably 3-4 people who have real potential to be dope if they would accept some criticism. Like I said, I am in no way the god of text. I just have experience.

But please, someone school me if they think they know everything.

Tell me what makes a good punch nowadays. Please, I'm dying to know because clearly I have no clue in the opinions of all of you.
Old 02-12-09, 11:50 AM   #101
one way
Addicted

thats not the problem, the problem is you ripping apart everyone elses criticism like your the only one worthy to give it

Myspace

Old 02-12-09, 11:52 AM   #102
Civil.
What' it do?

^correct. just fall back man. enjoy the league...next weeks diss yourself yay!

and be in it for the money nigga! cash money. i got a bunch of dope heads joinin
anyways...but if your seriously done..i guess i cant stop you
Old 02-12-09, 11:53 AM   #103
King Solo
Skadoosh!

When someone actually gives me criticism other than saying:

well, I wasn't really feeling that punch. or some shit like ok wording, the concept was good but I don't really think it worked.

the purpose of criticism is to really point out where it went wrong and how it could be improved.
Old 02-12-09, 11:55 AM   #104
one way
Addicted

again off topic

Myspace

Old 02-12-09, 11:55 AM   #105
Civil.
What' it do?

^i'll remember that from now on...cuz thats exactly how i vote.