RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 01:43 AM   #91
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Alright, I'm glad we could establish our grounds on racism. But, you are still wrong. The AIDs virus is not man made.

Your post in a previous page where you said that no trace of the AIDs virus has never been found in any animal is false. Big time. That statement is a load of bullshit and I think you have to know that, because you seem a little too smart to seriously say that. The chimpanze species almost went extinct to the AIDs virus. It started out there were a lot of chimpanze's, the viruses started wiping them out (almost to the point of extinction) but then they evolved. And, to answer your rhetorical question about how humans could have gotten a virus that "came out of nowhere" (even though it was already present in champanze's).. noboday can trace the beginning of AIDs to any specific event or time. But, considering that animals like some monkeys, some birds, etc. have extremely similar DNA to human's, in places like Asia, Africa, etc. where humans are in close proximitiy's to animals, the possibility of a transfer of the virus is greatly probably (WAY more so then the government trying to knock off the poor people).

But, to further smash that arguement to a ground, tell me how ANYBODY made a virus. I may buy off to that bullshit if you tell me that. A virus. What, was their a puddle of piss on the ground and somebody stuck a metal rod in it and BOOM. Virus time. You can't make viruses because viruses ARE LIVING ORGANISMS (I'll explain later for you "AP Biology" students and people who think quoting the dictionary = godliness). Name one living organism that has been solely created by man. I'm not talking clones of rats or any of that shit. One thing that man has made from scratch. That man has brought into this earth from nothing. It's NEVER HAPPENED. People can't just make viruses. That's bullshit.

Now, on to the people in here who talk about "Oh, well.. viruses aren't living organisms!" What the fuck are they then? Why does your body raise its temperature when you're sick? Because heat kills some viruses. Your body does its best to kill viruses when you're sick. Can you kill something that was never alive in the first place? No fucking way. And, if viruses weren't alive WHY THE FUCK do they have DNA? If AIDs was just like a miniture rock or some shit, with no purpose on this world then to just be here, no movement, no.. nothing, then how does it self replicate? How does something that's not living EVEN HAVE DNA? Answer that. The AIDs virus has small strands of DNA, way smaller then that of ours, but DNA nonetheless. How does something that's dead self replicate itself? How does something that's dead mutate to stay alive? The AIDs virus is very much alive, so you can take the bullshit you were forced to memorize in school and take it right out of this thread because it's wrong.

The difference between AIDs and viruses like E. boli, is E. boli kill its host before it has time to spread. AIDs takes around 10 years to kill the person who it's in. And, on top of that, the fact that the AIDs virus is spread through the one thing that is needed for society to continue, makes it unique again. As far as I can tell at this point in time, the only way the AIDs virus is ever going to die out is by quaranteening those who have it. Of course, liberal punks will never agree to that, but considering that AIDs spreads A LOT through sex, I don't really see another way.

Regardless, Apexx, you are wrong. The AIDs virus is not man made. The AIDs virus was present in animals before humans had it.

And, to everybody else, the AIDs virus is alive. The next person to quote a dictionary is going to get owned. Tell me how the fuck the AIDs is not a living organism, not quote a dictionary and act like that proves shit.

Last edited by Mimesis : 12-26-05 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-26-05, 01:49 AM   #92
Magic5

And, and just to make sure that one thing is clear, I may not experience racism as much as you do, but I know that it's present. You'll NEVER see me say otherwise. But, saying the government created a virus in the first place is just.. stupid, but to say that they created one to try and kill the poor people and the homosexuals is just retarded, man. Seriously. I will never buy into that.
Old 12-26-05, 02:00 AM   #93
Magic5

Oh, and I was just thinking about possible counter arguements for my statement of, "Viruses are living things." If your definition of "living" is being able to reproduce without a host cell (as in, something that has a brain, thoughts, etc), then name ONE OTHER THING that's "non living," BUT still has DNA, self replicates and mutates to avoid being destroyed. Name one.

Viruses are living organisms.
Old 12-26-05, 02:49 AM   #94
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B88F 0CC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Alright, I'm glad we could establish our grounds on racism. But, you are still wrong. The AIDs virus is not man made.

Your post in a previous page where you said that no trace of the AIDs virus has never been found in any animal is false. Big time. That statement is a load of bullshit and I think you have to know that, because you seem a little too smart to seriously say that. The chimpanze species almost went extinct to the AIDs virus. It started out there were a lot of chimpanze's, the viruses started wiping them out (almost to the point of extinction) but then they evolved. And, to answer your rhetorical question about how humans could have gotten a virus that "came out of nowhere" (even though it was already present in champanze's).. noboday can trace the beginning of AIDs to any specific event or time. But, considering that animals like some monkeys, some birds, etc. have extremely similar DNA to human's, in places like Asia, Africa, etc. where humans are in close proximitiy's to animals, the possibility of a transfer of the virus is greatly probably (WAY more so then the government trying to knock off the poor people).

This is nice, but by definition, AIDS can not infect anything other than a human being, so it's impossible to ever find AIDS in any other animal period. You buy into the hype, but here's the commentary on the topic form the doctors that first chronicled SRV-1, what you call AIDS in primates:

Although SRV-1 triggers an AIDS-like disease, researchers were disappointed to learn that the simian virus was unexpectedly different—structurally and genetically—from HIV. Therefore, scientists at the New England RPRC decided to systematically search for HIV-like viruses (lentiviruses) in their primate colonies. They eventually isolated the virus now known as the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) from several species.
Call it whta ever you want, but the human version of AIDS is worlds apart from the primate version AND from SRV-1. Don't believe the hype. they want you to believe they got all this research done on fuckin monkey, fuck monkey. They're different from we are, different virus, different genetics, and completely different vaccines.

Quote:
But, to further smash that arguement to a ground, tell me how ANYBODY made a virus. I may buy off to that bullshit if you tell me that. A virus. What, was their a puddle of piss on the ground and somebody stuck a metal rod in it and BOOM. Virus time. You can't make viruses because viruses ARE LIVING ORGANISMS (I'll explain later for you "AP Biology" students and people who think quoting the dictionary = godliness). Name one living organism that has been solely created by man. I'm not talking clones of rats or any of that shit. One thing that man has made from scratch. That man has brought into this earth from nothing. It's NEVER HAPPENED. People can't just make viruses. That's bullshit.

What do you mean, people cna't make Virii? People mixed genetics from things all the time. Monks first started it with simple plants, now a days, people do it with dogs, cats, fish, even their own children. Who said AIDS is made from scratch? Humanity brought Killer Bees into existance and they NEVER existed as a breed before that AT ALL. So what's so different and hard to believe about a virus? The government has access to technology that we won't know about for decades, and if you feel otherwise, then you must not believe in things we know are real, like the military who uses advanced technology that we won't see for years, the FBI and their probing and listening devices like your boy george Bush used to record random conversations in all 50 states after "9/11" ILLEGALLY!! You really don't think they have the technology and the power to implement a disease at will???

Also, notice this: you ever see a picture of an AIDS cell? You can go in any book and see pictures of any other type of virus cell, chicken pox, the flu, any of em. Not one electron microscope pic of an AIDS cell EVER. There's pictures of the effects AIDS has on cells, on nerves, pictures of an HIV cell, etx, but not one actual electron microscope pic of an AIDS cell. Why? It's all computer simulated models and shit like that. People only detect "AIDS" by looking at the things that it causes like any bone deficiencies and whta not, never once catch AIDS in the blood stream or anything. As a matter of fact, there's evidence that points to the fact that people who thought they had AIDS went ot get tested and didn't show signs of AIDS till AFTER they got tested. They get a medicine called AZT and AZT is made from a chemical that's extremely harmful to human beings (just like "chemotherapy" (aka radiation sessions) is) and actually quickened their desent of a virus that they initally showed no signs of TILL they went to get checked. And there's a lot more Mimesis, but I guess you don't know about the Smallpox vaccine in africa, but we'll discuss it and you'll learn something about your government that you never knew before. Gotta see how you find a way to blind your self from that one, lol.

Quote:
Regardless, Apexx, you are wrong. The AIDs virus is not man made. The AIDs virus was present in animals before humans had it.

False. Already proved how, but watch this...did you know that between 1966 and 1977, Smallpox was the massive threat on the continent of africa? Between those 10 years, over 24 MILLION africans recieved inoculations for small pox. 15,000 Hatian emmployees were also given the same innoculation. Do you know where the first massive outbreaks of AIDS are reported? Africa and Hati. The train for the small pox innoculations then went to south America. Do you know what the next continent was that reported AIDS outbreaks? South America. At the end of it all, over 240,000,000 vacciens were handed out. Every continent it was delivered on reported an AIDS outbreak. The group that administered the vaccines (even though getting word that AIDS is following in the wake of their so called "vaccination" delivery) is none other than the W.H.O. World Health Organization. Same group that aproves or denies ANY vaccine or ANY injection you've ever gotten in your arm anywhere INCLUDING any possible narcotics. All coincidence right? Right. I hope you're a juror if I ever get any case for multiple murders, because you'd never see a connection with those either.

There's so much more instance that show that AIDS is no where near the virus that you're led and FACTS (not speculation about someone fucking a monkey)that show that AIDS has been engineered and executed at pinpoint times and locations all over the world that it'll make your head spin.

Quote:
And, to everybody else, the AIDs virus is alive. The next person to quote a dictionary is going to get owned. Tell me how the fuck the AIDs is not a living organism, not quote a dictionary and act like that proves shit.

Are you relaly trying to say that the Dictionary means nothing? Think about what you're really saying here man.

BTW, read this, thne tell me all this medical documentation is all innacurate and all lying.:

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids.htm#Cantwell

THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY PROOF THAT HIV CAUSES AIDS!! there's so much more mimesis.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 07:22 AM   #95
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: 68D2 12CF

Ding Ding
both of you to your corners

Mimesis first came out swingin with a few good points, but Apexx countered very nicely with even more nice points, links and even evidence that really make you think.

Can Mimesis respond with more strong points to back up his claims that AIDS isnt man made.
Or is Apexx the winner?
Tune in next week to the intellectual heavy weights!
Old 12-26-05, 04:40 PM   #96
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: E56A 183A

Apexx always bringing the knowledge, rather than opinion...gotta respect that, and I just happen to agree with his P.O.V. on this...especially that last statement, I red that many scientists don't believe there's even a corrolation between HIV and AIDS, that really surprised me, but it IS true, because I've read it for myself when I was researching AIDS earlier in 2005 (this year) for my 1st semester class presentation

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 12-26-05 at 04:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 06:04 PM   #97
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Here's my problem with the conspiracy "theory" that AIDS was manufactured. Scientists are taught to accept the most logical explanation in any given situation. This is done through logical deductive reasoning. So, ask yourself. Which makes more sense, that AIDS is a naturally occuring virus that's found in nature, or that there's a WORLDWIDE conspiracy to cover the fact that it was manufactured to kill certain groups of people? As a person who has science training, I'm inclined to believe the former. Let's say AIDS was originally created to kill certain people, that certainly doesn't limit other scientists around the world from creating a vaccine or a cure. The fact of the matter is this. The science involved with creating a vaccine for AIDS is extremely difficult. You have to understand the nature of how a virus is structured and invades the body to understand that. And, I'm not getting into it here. I've had years of education on micro biology and molecular biology. So, it would not benefit the discussion for me to go into specifics. All I can say is, there will be a vaccine for AIDS before there is a cure. Realize that.

If anyone wants to go toe to toe on this issue, I'll be more than willing to oblige.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 06:14 PM   #99
Tha Q.
OYD

OH...one more thing

No one, including myself, in this thread is an expert on Virology or the AIDS virus. If you want the latest on the AIDS virus and research, read a science Journal. Anything else said in here is simply conjecture. The only FACTS are that people are dyign from a disease called AIDS. AIDS is a virus. If you want to understand why viruses are tough to combat, READ a science text book on viruses and how they work. Otherwise, arguing about where it came from is pointless. Meanwhile, people are still struggling to develop a vaccine for it. There IS NO vaccine for ANY virus. Why? Viruses are not technically ALIVE. That's why anti-biotics don't work on them. The root of antibiotics? Anti-BIOSIS...BIO = LIFE

You can't "KILL" what's not alive...The science involved is highly complicated...almost science fiction in nature.

But, there will be a vaccine sooner or later. It's only a matter of time now. The sad reality is, drug companies just have no incentive. Think about it. If you are well, they don't make money. And, the cost of development is more than some developing countries can afford.
Old 12-26-05, 06:27 PM   #100
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Here's my problem with the conspiracy "theory" that AIDS was manufactured. Scientists are taught to accept the most logical explanation in any given situation. This is done through logical deductive reasoning. So, ask yourself. Which makes more sense, that AIDS is a naturally occuring virus that's found in nature, or that there's a WORLDWIDE conspiracy to cover the fact that it was manufactured to kill certain groups of people? As a person who has science training, I'm inclined to believe the former. Let's say AIDS was originally created to kill certain people, that certainly doesn't limit other scientists around the world from creating a vaccine or a cure. The fact of the matter is this. The science involved with creating a vaccine for AIDS is extremely difficult. You have to understand the nature of how a virus is structured and invades the body to understand that. And, I'm not getting into it here. I've had years of education on micro biology and molecular biology. So, it would not benefit the discussion for me to go into specifics. All I can say is, there will be a vaccine for AIDS before there is a cure. Realize that.

If anyone wants to go toe to toe on this issue, I'll be more than willing to oblige.

Hey, just as a heads up, there's already at least 2 known cures for HIV and AIDS. One is all natural, CrocodylusPorusus, and the other has been in production and patented ages ago (Patent Number 5,676,977) called Tetrasil/Imusil. Of course, obtaining either of these is now illegal if not highly improbable, but feel free to look into it.

I'm gonna be real with everyone here, I'm waiting for mimesis to evnetually come around to the realization that AIDS is man-made, but what no one's gonna mention is that AIDS isn't an esaily communcable disease. Anyone anywhere can develop AIDS as a disease. It because an automatic function of multiple strains and stresses on your immune system and your body goes into canibal mode since it's white blood cells (t-cells) are ravaging the body it self. There is no AIDS cell. Strains on your immune system predisposes you to AIDS. Not having sex with someone who may or may not have it. AIDS is not a death sentence. HIV is not an AIDS sentence. You can catch aids from simply touching a surface that has the AIDS virus smeared on it and any human being with AIDS will be excreting it on every inch of their being at every moment of the day. You may catch it, revcieve it, hold it, and not come down with it. They say if you do things like say..have the FLU, inject herron, low iron, and say..an alergic reaction, you'll be weakened to the point where your body will naturally unlock AIDS upon it self due to the protiens found in vaccines that we all got when we were too young to remember. I hope you don't believe me, so I have a good reason to show you. Or better still, you can go to google and see your self. Google for "AIDS oxidative Stress" or "AIDS multi factoral" and you'll turn up lots of FACTS not speclation or guesses. Conditions that have been proven to spawn AIDS on its own.

BTW, the Virus' real name isn't AIDS. It's Mycoplasma Visna. Once you understnad why it's name that, you'll understnad how it REALLY works and wht it REALLY does.

Dig deeper.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 06:36 PM   #101
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Hey, just as a heads up, there's already at least 2 known cures for HIV and AIDS. One is all natural, CrocodylusPorusus, and the other has been in production and patented ages ago (Patent Number 5,676,977) called Tetrasil/Imusil. Of course, obtaining either of these is now illegal if not highly improbable, but feel free to look into it.

I'm gonna be real with everyone here, I'm waiting for mimesis to evnetually come around to the realization that AIDS is man-made, but what no one's gonna mention is that AIDS isn't an esaily communcable disease. Anyone anywhere can develop AIDS as a disease. It because an automatic function of multiple strains and stresses on your immune system and your body goes into canibal mode since it's white blood cells (t-cells) are ravaging the body it self. There is no AIDS cell. Strains on your immune system predisposes you to AIDS. Not having sex with someone who may or may not have it. AIDS is not a death sentence. HIV is not an AIDS sentence. You can catch aids from simply touching a surface that has the AIDS virus smeared on it and any human being with AIDS will be excreting it on every inch of their being at every moment of the day. You may catch it, revcieve it, hold it, and not come down with it. They say if you do things like say..have the FLU, inject herron, low iron, and say..an alergic reaction, you'll be weakened to the point where your body will naturally unlock AIDS upon it self due to the protiens found in vaccines that we all got when we were too young to remember. I hope you don't believe me, so I have a good reason to show you. Or better still, you can go to google and see your self. Google for "AIDS oxidative Stress" or "AIDS multi factoral" and you'll turn up lots of FACTS not speclation or guesses. Conditions that have been proven to spawn AIDS on its own.

BTW, the Virus' real name isn't AIDS. It's Mycoplasma Visna. Once you understnad why it's name that, you'll understnad how it REALLY works and wht it REALLY does.

Dig deeper.

I'm not going to disrespect you and say you're wrong. I've just been taught differently. You make some very, very valid points. And, what you say about the immune system is quite possible. I'm saying that based on my formal training in biology. However, part of what you're saying is almost dangerous because it's suggesting that certain AIDS-related symptoms are predicated by "stress" or even psycho-somatic thought/behavior. I have a problem with that. As a person who is logically minded, I have to consider the possibility that AIDS is a virus that may exist in nature. That's a possibility. My research was never on viruses, but DNA. So, I can't say I've ever seen the AIDS virus or experimented on it. I do know this. Viruses CAN BE man made. They are basically computer programs in their simplicity. However, viruses need hosts, some more than others to survive. The AIDS viruses can not live outside a host for an extended amount of time. That's what I've been taught. Now, it's possible that that's a lie. However, as a logically thinking person, it makes more sense to ACCEPT THAT than to form another conjecture if evidence doesn't clearly corroborate it. I have my own personal theory that mosquitoes in fact can carry the AIDS virus. But, think about the world wide panic that would cause if that little "fact" came to light.

Good points you make. They are quite possible, scientifically speaking from what I've been taught and studied over the years. My problem is suggesting the US government is that damn smart. Actually, the US government has nothing to do with scientists around the world from what I know.

Old 12-26-05, 06:49 PM   #102
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'm not going to disrespect you and say you're wrong. I've just been taught differently. You make some very, very valid points. And, what you say about the immune system is quite possible. I'm saying that based on my formal training in biology. However, part of what you're saying is almost dangerous because it's suggesting that certain AIDS-related symptoms are predicated by "stress" or even psycho-somatic thought/behavior. I have a problem with that. As a person who is logically minded, I have to consider the possibility that AIDS is a virus that may exist in nature. That's a possibility. My research was never on viruses, but DNA. So, I can't say I've ever seen the AIDS virus or experimented on it. I do know this. Viruses CAN BE man made. They are basically computer programs in their simplicity. However, viruses need hosts, some more than others to survive. The AIDS viruses can not live outside a host for an extended amount of time. That's what I've been taught. Now, it's possible that that's a lie. However, as a logically thinking person, it makes more sense to ACCEPT THAT than to form another conjecture if evidence doesn't clearly corroborate it. I have my own personal theory that mosquitoes in fact can carry the AIDS virus. But, think about the world wide panic that would cause if that little "fact" came to light.

Good points you make. They are quite possible, scientifically speaking from what I've been taught and studied over the years. My problem is suggesting the US government is that damn smart. Actually, the US government has nothing to do with scientists around the world from what I know.

I was stating that AIDS can manifest from immune system stress. Not from mental stress. AIDS does not exist in nature. If it did, the number of AIDS cases wouldn't be at 1billion like it has been since 1987 since I'm sure you know that virii expand exponentially (so by that math, the entire world would have had aids since 1993 at the latest) so we know AIDS isn't found anywhere in nature, or naturally. AIDS needs certain pre-conditions to exist in order for it to appear. Those conditions are strains and stresses on the immune system. The innoculations we've gotten as kids are such strains. Small Pox is such a strain. etc etc. Then, AIDS is 'unlocked' in the human body after you recieve a copy of the virus. Only then can AIDS as a virus, no matter who what or where you got it from, affect you.

In the cases with teen prostitutes on the African continent that have a 100% immunity to the AIDS virus, it was discovered that none of the cases were of people who had ever gotten any innoculations or booster shots or vaccines AT ALL, yet they were tested to posess the AIDS virus in one screening, but decreasing numbers or no numbers at all at later visits.

BTW, anyone reading this and not remembering if they got any shots or vaccines, if you went to any school, public or private on any of the 7 continents that aren't third world, then you've gotten these shots. The school systems are mandated by the W.H.O. to have all it's participants get their injections in order to even attend school.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-26-05, 06:50 PM   #103
Tha Q.
OYD

OH...and ONE MORE THING APEXX...You and ya boy Invektive ran around this board at one point saying "Q has AIDS"...blah

So, now...u just said "ANYONE AROUND THE WORLD" can get AIDS from an auto-immune shut down, basically

So...where'd all that shit come from? Gay people aren't the only ones susceptible to AIDS...I've been saying that. And, yet, that's the only thing u can say to "hurt my feelings". I have AIDS?

pssf...nah...that I don't get.

I am HIV negative and I don't have AIDS. I believe in mind over matter. That's why I rarely, rarely even catch a cold. I get colds on average of once every two years, if that. The only thing I suffer from regularly is sinuses.
Old 12-26-05, 06:54 PM   #105
Tha Q.
OYD

Aiight...I agree about the vaccines...We all got them as children...So, you're suggesting that vaccines for other diseases can predicate humans being susceptible to contracting AIDS?

So, if that's the truth, where does AIDS exist in your opinion?

Also, I was saying that it's possible--theoretically--that AIDS can exist in nature and simply be dormant, i.e. host animals. Ebola is certainly that way and only rears it's ugly head in spurts.