RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-08, 03:23 PM   #91
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
he spells all kinds of shit wrong and uses incorrect apostrophes and all that shit

it doesn't take away from what he's saying most of the time lately

because intelligence has nothing to do with grammar.

however, presentation of intelligence has a lot to do with grammar. Which is where I think r-ev tends to lack, a lot.

as far as you are concerned...it takes away from a lot of what i say...because when you have little to no outs...you try to call me on it....and i give you the same explanation all the time....i write what i want..when i want..i don't bother making sure it's 100% grammatically correct unless it's for school. Perhaps i'm giving you too much credit to assume you don't need me to do that, to understand what i'm saying.

don't turn something i choose not to do on the internet, into a flaw that i live with in my day to day life.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-08, 03:47 PM   #92
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

"as far as you are concerned...it takes away from a lot of what i say...because when you have little to no outs...you try to call me on it...."

false.

I call you out on the false things you say. That's basically ALL i do, ever. To anyone.

And words may have an excuse, bud, but to incorrectly use your apostrophes to split two words has absolutely NO excuse.. You're not fucking clueless just because you're on the internet.

Edit:

Still. a slip up is a slip up. That's what we have the edit button for.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|

Last edited by 2v : 08-11-08 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-11-08, 04:03 PM   #93
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"as far as you are concerned...it takes away from a lot of what i say...because when you have little to no outs...you try to call me on it...."

false.

I call you out on the false things you say. That's basically ALL i do, ever. To anyone.

And words may have an excuse, bud, but to incorrectly use your apostrophes to split two words has absolutely NO excuse.. You're not fucking clueless just because you're on the internet.

lmao...it's the other way around man..you try to make statements that arn't true on a regular basis...i call you on it..you call me on grammar and punctuation....that's how it goes down....and other people have called you out on that as well....i don't think you get it...when i'm on rv..i'm used to saying You're...as in you are...i use it 150% more then i use an intended.."your"....so when i say "your"...and spell it as you're....it's because that's how i'm used to typing the fucking word..and i don't care to go back to correct it for people....because it ISN'T necessary.

now, you can make this seem like a larger deal then it is....but the truth is..that's the only word i do that with...and it NEVER happens...when it matters....it just so happens..that the internet...NEVER matters.

you have yet to figure that out.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-08, 04:09 PM   #94
сварливый

*puts two and two together*

No, it doesn't make sense!

Please school me some more, smart ass.
Old 08-11-08, 04:17 PM   #95
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
*puts two and two together*

No, it doesn't make sense!

Please school me some more, smart ass.

hahahaha.....you are one hopeless guy.

Old 08-11-08, 05:09 PM   #96
сварливый

I took some time to really look at it.

And it turns out there's just a flaw in the theory you use anyway.

When I correct your grammar you take that as an attempt to avoid the "intelligence" of it, so let's say.. you were saying something stupid and spelling shit wrong, and I avoided your idiotic post by pointing out your grammatical errors and you told me that was my attempt to avoid your "intelligence".

In which case if you were stupid, it completely was.
If you didn't say something stupid, and actually said something intelligent, then it wouldn't matter because the context of the grammar fixing might not even be a direct address towards what you had to say but rather just how you wrote it.

& the only scenario I think that it can be significantly executed is by one person trying to make it a joke of intelligence.. Or, someone honestly trying to help you out.

So it wouldn't really matter if you needed the help or not.. (It being a necessity)

K well bye
Old 08-11-08, 05:18 PM   #97
Lil' Wayne
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CAC6 65CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah but I like to suggest to most people that "sounding smart" is something that is impossible, and in the most efficient magnitude of, on an internet board.

So what I suggest is that you simply try to get the point across, as easy and with as much clarity as possible.

yah so for now i'll just tell em they're fags and call it a day
fa SHO
Old 08-11-08, 07:45 PM   #98
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Can we please just let this thread die?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-11-08, 09:25 PM   #99
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I took some time to really look at it.

And it turns out there's just a flaw in the theory you use anyway.

When I correct your grammar you take that as an attempt to avoid the "intelligence" of it, so let's say.. you were saying something stupid and spelling shit wrong, and I avoided your idiotic post by pointing out your grammatical errors and you told me that was my attempt to avoid your "intelligence".

In which case if you were stupid, it completely was.
If you didn't say something stupid, and actually said something intelligent, then it wouldn't matter because the context of the grammar fixing might not even be a direct address towards what you had to say but rather just how you wrote it.

& the only scenario I think that it can be significantly executed is by one person trying to make it a joke of intelligence.. Or, someone honestly trying to help you out.

So it wouldn't really matter if you needed the help or not.. (It being a necessity)

K well bye

that's not even close to true...because you've tried to pass things off as facts...that arn't even close to being factual...you just think it's true because you read it off of the internet somewhere...and what happens? if you get the opportunity...you point out the flaws in my technical writing towards you.

Old 08-11-08, 09:29 PM   #100
сварливый

every bit of what I said was true. quit fronting. and what do you mean by I read something off the internet..
Old 08-11-08, 09:38 PM   #101
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
every bit of what I said was true. quit fronting. and what do you mean by I read something off the internet..

you already know what i mean...if you don't...then all your arguments you've made against me, are void.