RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-06, 12:30 PM   #92
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
ok first off this eminem line

"Souls escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

i dont know wat your tryin to imply bout this your sayin its a subliminal message but for wat?????? to me it is jus simply him sayin that we are moving towards a new world order there is absolutly nuthing subliminal there please explain better cause u jus talked alot of shit about wat shit ment but if its all so true he said this for that reason then u can surely tell me y right??

Alright, put it like this..if you and say about 20 of the people around you in your neighborhood were dying of a disease - any disease, dosen't really matter. And someone who knows this disease exists and where and how it exists (as you can tell from their selected use of specific terms that relate directly to that disease) and they say drive around your neighborhood in a van with loud speakers on top with a recording saying "as your soul leaves your body as we progress through the stages of our disease and our situation gets worse - worship me!!" Would that grab your attention like "wait a minute..WTF is really goin on here?"

Then you see that this person has a vested interest in you worshiping them! Billions as a matter of fact, and more importantly, power - YET!!! YETT!!! They didn't mention not ONE WORD about doing something beneficial for you in your failing state. They simply state "worship me". Wouldn't that make you say "woah woah woah..wtf is up with that"? If not...then there's not much you'llget out of this thread because as far as you're concerned - that's no problem! To me, and anyone who knows the disease is real and can feel it, see it, taste it, that's a huge sign of a BIG problem.

Quote:
now the big 1 dont worry im not 5 ive read about the illuminti n watched alot of shit bout it and i do beleive they exist and are defiantly in conntrol of wat we see everyday but this nuimbers addin up to shit dont make sense its gettin shit from nuthin jus like the OOOHHH TUPAC IS ALIVE CAUSE ALL THESE THINGZ CAUSE U CAN MAKE THE NUBMER 7 OUT OF IT jus like wit this u can make the number 4 6 n 13 jus dont make sens eot me player n i repeat i am not blind and i do beleive that the illuminati exist but pullin shit form nuthin never makes me beleive

Then all you know is "who", not "why". Nothing matters more thna the "Why" that peopel do what the do. You have to understand that it's part of their religion. It makes no difference how you feel or how I feel about it - it's what they believe, they have the power, you're gonna feel the power. The end.

Quote:
All major companies practice Numerology, which is the strength of certain numbers occuring in nature. This is the reason that corporate buildings do not have a 13th floor

^^this part cud u explain this again cause i aint followin u properly here which is kinda confusin me on other shit u sayin

Sure. "13" is only considered an "unlucky" number in this scociety because of Numerology. Friday the 13th and all the superstition that exists around "13" ONLY exists as negative concepts in your mind because of their suscription to Numerology, which states 13 is the number of misfortune. Now with that said, peep this:

http://www.google.com/search?num=30...oor&btnG=Search

BTW, there's ALWAYS a 13th floor, it's just numbered "14". They just don't want the NUMBER 13. It's got nothing to do with any secret operations or skunkworks on what would be the "13 floor" and that's a little silly to imagine. Its soley for numerology purposes.

As a matter of fact, why not just save your self a lot of time and Google the word "Numerology" and how it works, since we already know who suscribes to it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 12:31 PM   #93
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Did you all know that Triskaidecaphobia is the "fear of the number 13"?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 01:20 PM   #95
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Because Dr. Phil is the devil?
Old 03-04-06, 01:47 PM   #96
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3737 CC4A

wtf @ Apexx....lmao

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 03-04-06, 04:41 PM   #97
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 94A2 DED2

Did Apexx take a break off RV and learn everything there is to learn as a human or something?

Because he knows way too much. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-04-06, 06:32 PM   #98
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

No, I think he just began looking into the fact we're going to go dragonslaying soon. I'll bring my DragonBlade.
Old 03-04-06, 07:20 PM   #99
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no i didnt mean bout the 13th floor part i mean about the All major companies practice Numerology, which is the strength of certain numbers occuring in nature...this part i dont understnad wat u mean y the fuck wud major businesses care about wat certain numbers mean in a certain religon

BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH IT!! Why do people drive around with crucifixes hanging from their rear view mirrors? They believe it'll "bless" them and give them luck in their car. Why would a football player wear his "lucky jockstrap" for a big game? Because he believes it'll bring good fortune. Why do people get all giddy if they see "777"? Becuse they believe that it's good luck (another famous combination thats everyday superstition soley because of others belief in Numerology).Why would a compulsive gambler rock a rabits foot? Because he believe it'll bring him good luck. Does it matter to them if you think it'll work or not? NOPE!! That's exactly wht I'm trying to tell you. It dosen't matter if you believe it, or if believe it, or anyone else believes it - THEY do. Which would be cool, if they weren't the ones that actively hold control of every thing you see and hear and plan to keep you under their thumb and in their control for the rest of your life. If you're not wid em, they're gonna try to make you a pawn, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Did Apexx take a break off RV and learn everything there is to learn as a human or something?

Because he knows way too much. =/

man, this is stuff I've known for years now, and this is nada!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 07:38 PM   #100
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 3737 CC4A

^ I can't even argue with you...damn bitch. Die.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 03-05-06, 04:51 AM   #101
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
^ I can't even argue with you...damn bitch. Die.

haha, my fault for being on point

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-05-06, 11:12 AM   #102
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

or because your opinion cannot be changed because you think numerology gives you concrete evidence? I want to hit you up on AIM and write a fictional novel on Kingu and whatnot so I can show the world whatcha think. Sound good?
Old 03-05-06, 12:13 PM   #103
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 5837 69CF

I dont know if its been said already cos I didnt go through all of the pages
but this is not true
you prolly got this in your email and automatically believed it
This has been posted on crushspot a million times
ANYWAY
The man (which sounds like a lady) DOES say "you are god you are kinG" but he doesnt say Lucifer
he says you guard me
it goes
"YOU ARE GOD.....YOU ARE KING....YOU GUARD ME!"
Not Lucifer

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-06, 12:15 PM   #104
Zone Out
Power Hungry

And now that I get to the last page I see that you bastards are fuckin talkin about numbers
smh

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 03-05-06, 12:21 PM   #105
Zone Out
Power Hungry

I heard the ORIGINAL sample by the way
un edited
I'll try to find it

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: