RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-06, 05:25 PM   #91
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 731E C69D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Damn freal? Fuck am I fuckin with you for, Go kitten woot

^^^^
WHAT....you gonna get it....

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 05:26 PM   #92
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
^^^^
WHAT....you gonna get clit....

its like that? Damn.....
Old 05-04-06, 05:28 PM   #93
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
its like that? Damn.....

Yes its like that....

Old 05-04-06, 05:29 PM   #94
Indeph
Not_Indeph

k, I'm waiting roar?
Old 05-04-06, 05:56 PM   #95
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
BLA BLA BLA i wear size 40 jeans just
...dude,u look like u pushin 40,what old man is still wearin baggy jeans rrrrrroooooffffffffffllllllllllll u act like i've never seen what size jeans my man,or my ex's wore....i was seein like 36's man...not fuckin 40's .....if u buy certain brands they already make the legs baggy u dont need the waiste to be huge ur whole arguement is wack u just tryna save urself from bein called fat,I'VE SEEN UR FACE ITS FUCKIN SWOLLEN N FAT LOOKIN DUDE,IF I SAW UR FACE ALONE,I'D THINK U WEIGH 5 BILLS FUCK OUTTA HERE RRRRRRROOOOOFFFFFFFL

Another example, You said Q looks like a Moose...but even people who HATE Q are like "moose??? nahhh I dunno about that one". you're reachin again.
..dude,before i came back,evvvvvvvvvvverybody was callin him a raindeer......moose isnt a far stretch rofl

You said merk looks busted....what?! lmao, who agrees?? Anybody?? come foward and let your self be heard if you think merk is busted lmao. latin kitten's reachin again.
...DUDE,read her fuckin suicide poem which she denied( I posted it in like 2 other threads in the last couple days).....IT SAYS IN THERE SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS CUTE BUT SHE ALWAYS GOT CLOWNED IN SCHOOL rofl....furthermore,she confesses that she is a crackbaby,self abused ,talkin bout stabbin herself with a knife n contemplatin suicide...dude,u werent around 2 yrs ago when she had other pics up n NOONE i mean NOT A SINGLE SOUL thought she was even remotely attractive,the bitch even denied her own pics.........now she been tamperin with her pics in photoshop ,changin her complexion,coverin up her bad skin with cheap makeup 10 shades too light for her,skinnin dogs n dolls for weaves...etc....again,noone in real life finds her attractive,she said it herself....case closed

Young Law looks like a half-starved ethiopian? say what?? nobody sees that!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM!! lmao.
...dude,how many ppl thought that sig was fuckin hilarious? stop ridin dick

Same with "unfulfilled", same with Lady Fire, OMB, LI, and it goes on and on and on and on.
...HAVE U SEEN UNFULFILLED??????/RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL she has a fuckin lazy eye,why arent u demanding closeup pics of that bitch?but u demand pics from me rofl.....why,cuz she didnt diss ur audios?roooffffflllll if i said yeah apexx ur audios are hot,u'd be laughin at allll my jokes like u used to before i told u how much ur flow sucks cockhole......stop bein a dickridin little bitch man its fuckin pathetic......li? i've never even seen him.....lady fiya u didnt see her old pics,omb has a big jew nose...............n u are bringin them up why? cuz u like to dickride?
yeah i noticed the way u n moose been makin net love over aim nightly n serenading each other....fuckin faggot rofl

just like you do at the all-you-can-eat.

Personally, with your mushy face, your cookie-dough neck, your over-processed greasy black hair and stretched out black shirt, I think you look like a Gothic Teletubby. But why don't you prove us all wrong and post up some them full body pics you been "looking for" for a month now?
....RRRRROOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL@u thinkin u are oh so important in my life that i've spent the last month lookin for pics for u son.....on the other hand,u've spend ur month getting back together with moose,makin songs,chattin on aim with him n ridin him in threads cuz he made a dickride thread where he complimented ur audios...so basically,anyone who likes ur audios u ride,anyone who says u suck,u throw a temper tantrum....rofl fuckin little pussy

you're an angry fat girl! One of those fat bitchy chicks from high school who's an asshole to everybody then wonder why people make fun of you. You prolly had NO dates in highschool, belonged to NO cliques, and had NO friends other than the teacher in the computer lab and the lunch lady! Now you're a mom, older than anybody on this board(wtf??), and you live life as a sloppy computer nerd who dosent' get out of the house and you're takin your revenge on the world through people on the net??
...rofl...dude,stop contradicting urself.....first,u demand pics,then,u turn around n describe like AS IF U CAN SEE ME RRRRRRRROOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL stop makin up stories just to have a leg to stand on son,u know NOTHING about my life...computer nerd rrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooofffffffffffflllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll wow i didnt take a single computer course in highschool n in uni when i did my comp sci degree,it was mostly math courses anyway............................................ .....now,u claimed in some thread something about engineering cant quite remember it was some babble u read in a book,but,if u really did any kind of engineering u'd know that engineering is all math n physics soooooooooooooooooooooo,case closed....
dude,what do u have...u LIVE on a wack internet board where u been havin a love-hate relationship with an e-faggot....u look older than everyone here,u have an enormous nose that covers half ur face,u have a pig lookin nose,u have a nose like that bitch from xcape rrrroooooofffflllll....dude,u aint cute in any kind of way man,u cant even get pussy so u turned e-gay.........u spend 24/7 on here givin pop quizzes to 12 yr olds ....u love it,i think u are a closet MJ
seriously man,if u are straight,find a girl...if u were any good at rappin,which u are not,u'd be doin shit in REAL LIFE n not makin collabos with net fags ,the same fags 2 weeks ago u were net quarreling with over religion around the clock.........
n now,u ride each other......just another butthurt,butt ugly waste of space
a big talker with nothin to back it...ur fuckin soundclick rankings are a joke,when I get better rankings than u......hahahahaahahahah when i did audios for all of 3 weeks in my entire life with a pc mic....now what u got to say about that son
btw,ur "engineer" ass should do the math cuz u aint in top 1% even in "bass hiphop " n "feelgood tunes" rofl

....u want proof of my sc chart ranking,look up the audio i did on this board on a fuckin pc mic in 15 minutes........n see it got #52 out of over 27k audios

get a job,get a girl,stop being a sensitive faggot.......n stop bein so envious of me son rofl

how fuckin desperate is that!?

GET A LIFE!!!!
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 05:58 PM   #96
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 9AF7 D7EC

she is quite bitchy....but she's hella pretty also
Old 05-04-06, 06:00 PM   #97
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

your jokes suck shrek..........

Old 05-04-06, 06:00 PM   #98
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

3 prolly.

bit of a beast.
Old 05-04-06, 06:04 PM   #99
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

wow retarded ass little kids
Old 05-04-06, 06:06 PM   #100
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

valor,is puregenious2 in ur sig unfulfilled? rofl
Old 05-04-06, 06:12 PM   #101
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
valor,is puregenious2 in ur sig unfulfilled? rofl

^^^
lame as fuck..........

Old 05-04-06, 06:13 PM   #102
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

lmao @ lattinkitten
Old 05-04-06, 06:14 PM   #103
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Fuck does this girl type in yellow? I always read like 2 lines of her posts and then cry or some shit. I luh her tho.
Old 05-04-06, 06:19 PM   #104
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

I type in yellow so slow folk like apexx doesnt miss a thing lol
Old 05-04-06, 06:24 PM   #105
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

lmao ok ok, maybe I was taking it a little overboard saying I could bench press fattened kitten lmao. it takes 2 dudes my size just to carry her lunch!

oh yeah, can someone summarize her 7-page response to me? That's if anyone took the time to read it that is lmao.

seriously, why argue with someone who...no one else agrees with. It just....doesn't make sense.

pretty ironic that the 1 person that spends hours criticizing others is terrified to show anything beneath her neck.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote