RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-04, 08:05 PM   #91
tourn
Flyweight

IP: CAAC F470

girls girls...lets just calm down and go down :O

Tourn vs Kronuz
Tourn vs Femcee
Tourn Vs DJulien

UnBroken Perfection

...Perfection At It's ILLest...It Can Never Be Broke...
R.I.P DAD
Send a message via AIM to tourn   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-04, 08:36 PM   #92
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6E69 F13B

Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead Trying Make Yoself Look Better An Pick On Other Females Saying They Ugly When You The One That Look Like They Got Dragged Thru The Ugly Forest...if Thats I_daguhter_hos In Yo Sig Then She Better Looking Then You....so What If She Put Up Fakes Pics..shes Self Conscience..something You Should Really Be An Stop Calling Other People Who Are Betta Looking Then You Ugly..cause If They Ugly Then Damn You A Straight Up Camels Ass Coverd In Shit....

No Hate...just The Truth..
Old 07-23-04, 08:42 PM   #93
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: C1DA C961

^^whoa whoa whoa i daughter hoz never put up fake pix lmao EXNAY on THE Pix EH! ;/
Old 07-23-04, 09:55 PM   #94
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Least You Aint Look Like A Druged Out Roseanne Like Some Females On Here...
Old 07-24-04, 03:47 AM   #95
Introspect.
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 19-3
IP: CDAA 2D0A

omfg this shit is funny
Send a message via AIM to Introspect.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-04, 03:04 PM   #96
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF-RICAN ROYALE
Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead Trying Make Yoself Look Better An Pick On Other Females Saying They Ugly When You The One That Look Like They Got Dragged Thru The Ugly Forest...if Thats I_daguhter_hos In Yo Sig Then She Better Looking Then You....so What If She Put Up Fakes Pics..shes Self Conscience..something You Should Really Be An Stop Calling Other People Who Are Betta Looking Then You Ugly..cause If They Ugly Then Damn You A Straight Up Camels Ass Coverd In Shit....

No Hate...just The Truth..

HHHHHHaaaaaaaa, i am cryin' in tears at this shit, damn i never laughed so hard in my life i thought i was gonna pop a lung or sum shit.. Notice how many times this nigga said UGLY.. ROFL LOL LOL i gotta stop my ribs startin' to hurt fa real, they'll be aight.. LOL ROFL

"Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead Trying Make Yoself Look Better An Pick On Other Females Saying They Ugly When You The One That Look Like They Got Dragged Thru The Ugly Forest" < ha ha, Legacy i agree this shit is funny! ha ha.. LOL
I got breathin' problems already y'all tryna kill me or sumthin'.. ha ha LOL

"You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead" LOL i need to put this in my sig.. LOL i'll be happy every day.. oh shit!

ha ha "shes Self Conscience..something You Should Really Be An Stop Calling Other People Who Are Betta Looking Then You Ugly.." LOL

"If They Ugly Then Damn You A Straight Up Camels Ass Coverd In Shit....

No Hate...just The Truth"<- okay, one mo' time LOL LMAO

"Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead"
^ i'm gettin' a kick outta this shit fa real! ahh okay, i'm done for now, where is this nigga @? Royale, come back, plz.. ha ha

OH SHIT.. LOL LMAO ROFL ha ha hee hee whooo whoo whoo.. ahh.. nothin' like a good laugh @ LK to start the day off..

~wun~
Old 07-24-04, 04:58 PM   #97
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-6
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
FIRST OFF...

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL@I DAUGHTER HOZ HAVING TO ADMIT THAT UGLY ASS LIL WAYNE CROSSDRESSING THING WAS HER.....WHEN SHE SWORE UP N DOWN YESTERDAY IT WASNT HER,UNTIL SHE GOT CAUGHT ROFL...................

ROFL@MISS FIYA GIRL,WHO GOT SHIT STAINS AROUND HER LIPS FOR KISSIN ASS SO MUCH,DONT THINK MYSTIK DIDNT TELL ME U WERE TRYNA GET HER TO MAKE A DISS TO ME...........U'RE FUCKIN PATHETIC..............................HAHAHAHAAHAH @U TRYNA GET OTHER CHICKS TO MAKE DISSES TO ME CUZ U CANT TAKE ME ON BY URSELF

rofl....@MURDEROUS MASK WAS ON MY SIDE UNTIL I STARTED CLOWNIN HIM AGAIN ROFL.............................SAD ASS SPONSORED CHILD...OF COURSE HE DEFENDIN I DAUGHTER HOZ WHEN THEY FROM THE SAME TRIBE ROFL

CARSON JET...................JESUS CHRIST..............I'M STALKIN I DAUGHTER HOZ? MORE LIKE U STALKIN ME..U'RE OBSESSED WITH ME..U'RE IN EVERY THREAD,N U POSTED IN HERE MORE THAN I DID WHEN I STARTED THIS SHIT...........U'RE A SAD ASS LIL WIGGER IN DENIAL....DRIVIN A CORVETTE ROOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLL I THINK NOT..............U'RE WACK...THOSE AUDIOS ARE SAD........N SO ARE U....U'RE NOT EVEN WORTH THE RESPONSE............GO JERK OFF TO MY PICS

EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S TALKIN SHIT IN HERE IS JUST A BUNCH OF NEWB'S.............I POSTED THE BITCH'S PICS CUZ I CAME ACROSS THEM ON UF,N SHE WAS GOIN ON LIKE SHE LOOK GOOD OR SOMETHING,SO I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD BE POSTED UP.......JUST TO SHOW HOW FUCKIN UGLY SHE IS........SHE IS,BY FAR THE UGLIEST BLACK CHICK/DUDE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.............................

ROFL@HOW SHE DENIED IT,N NOW SHE TRYNA PLAY IT OFF LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL....DAMN...................................... .............

ROFL@YOU BEING A STALKER AND A FUCKEN CRAZY BITCH AND CAN ONLY BATTLE IF YA GOT DIRT ON SOME ONE. AND YOU MUST BE DIRTY BY NOW CUZ OF ALL THA ROLLING ON THA FLOOR LAUGHIN SO TAKE A SHOWER OH WAIT BY THA LOOK OF YA PIC YA NEVER DID BEFOR

you can't get to me cuz
U can't Touch tha Untouchble
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Send a message via MSN to Biggie_XL   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-04, 06:05 PM   #98
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

is that all you do is make people feel bad..................bitch..

Old 07-24-04, 06:06 PM   #99
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: C1DA C961

wait this is insane!!!..this is my clown thread u guys sposed to be clownin me not the slut bucket who made it.. hahaha

actually ..this is kind of funny..glad u made the thread .. just lets u realize how ....umm... dumb people think you are;/

how you gonna get clowned in ya own clown thread..you tried to get these niggas to come in here and be on some latin is the greatest and that you sonned me ..but ehh..u failed..try again.. .maybe ya battle verse will make up for it
Old 07-25-04, 01:22 AM   #100
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfiyagurl
HHHHHHaaaaaaaa, i am cryin' in tears at this shit, damn i never laughed so hard in my life i thought i was gonna pop a lung or sum shit.. Notice how many times this nigga said UGLY.. ROFL LOL LOL i gotta stop my ribs startin' to hurt fa real, they'll be aight.. LOL ROFL

"Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead Trying Make Yoself Look Better An Pick On Other Females Saying They Ugly When You The One That Look Like They Got Dragged Thru The Ugly Forest" < ha ha, Legacy i agree this shit is funny! ha ha.. LOL
I got breathin' problems already y'all tryna kill me or sumthin'.. ha ha LOL

"You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead" LOL i need to put this in my sig.. LOL i'll be happy every day.. oh shit!

ha ha "shes Self Conscience..something You Should Really Be An Stop Calling Other People Who Are Betta Looking Then You Ugly.." LOL

"If They Ugly Then Damn You A Straight Up Camels Ass Coverd In Shit....

No Hate...just The Truth"<- okay, one mo' time LOL LMAO

"Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead"
^ i'm gettin' a kick outta this shit fa real! ahh okay, i'm done for now, where is this nigga @? Royale, come back, plz.. ha ha

OH SHIT.. LOL LMAO ROFL ha ha hee hee whooo whoo whoo.. ahh.. nothin' like a good laugh @ LK to start the day off..

~wun~

who is this chick?
Old 07-25-04, 01:47 AM   #101
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0

^ Royale, i'm one crazy ass muthafukka.. but uhmm replying to LaTiN's:
"ROFL@MISS FIYA GIRL,WHO GOT SHIT STAINS AROUND HER LIPS FOR KISSIN ASS SO MUCH,DONT THINK MYSTIK DIDNT TELL ME U WERE TRYNA GET HER TO MAKE A DISS TO ME...........U'RE FUCKIN PATHETIC..............................HAHAHAHAAHAH @U TRYNA GET OTHER CHICKS TO MAKE DISSES TO ME CUZ U CANT TAKE ME ON BY URSELF"

Get your info correct trick, Mystik came to me askin' who thought they were the best femcee and i said LaTiN, she said she called you out and you didn't respond.. NOW do you really think i frankly give a fuck about whether you battle me or not? the answer is NO, you fuckin' called me out and ran! Most plain, blunt, and simply i'm saying, "U ain't ready, bitch." You tryna expose muthafukkas but make your own self look real STUPID.. So, uhm get off of dummy and go ROFL @ this shit, cuz u lame and no one gives a FUCK... You all talk and you had an opportunity that you ran from, so uhmm that's right keep bitchin' ma.. ha ha lol
~wun~
Old 07-25-04, 04:45 PM   #102
izotope
New to RB

IP: 0617 9BFB

yeah latin kitten u stuck on that "rofl" word..no wonder ur so dirty..

nonetheless..

I daughter HO'z is much better looking than you

unless she's fake

but someone needs a life(LK)

Old 07-25-04, 06:39 PM   #103
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

i RAN cuz i have a fuckin JOB....ROFL...maybe if u black bitches...u an i daughter hoz...got off welfare n got jobs,u'd KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT....................n dummie...IF SOMEONE CALLS U OUT,HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY RUNNIN FROM U JUS CUZ THEY GOT A LIFE????????????// I CALLED U OUT HANDICAP U STUPID LIL KID HAHAHAHA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-04, 06:42 PM   #104
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

wow,60 post newbs WHO ARE PROLLY UR FRIENDS FROM UF are on ur side rofl...he GIVES a fuck..............................BITCH DENIED HER OWN PICS SAYIN SOMEONE ELSE IS USIN HER COMPUTER TILL SHE GOT CAUGHT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

that kills me everytime
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 02:20 AM   #105
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

Text Record: 11-5
IP: B45F 5D2A

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i RAN cuz i have a fuckin JOB....ROFL...maybe if u black bitches...u an i daughter hoz...got off welfare n got jobs,u'd KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT....................n dummie...IF SOMEONE CALLS U OUT,HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY RUNNIN FROM U JUS CUZ THEY GOT A LIFE????????????// I CALLED U OUT HANDICAP U STUPID LIL KID HAHAHAHA

What that comment suppose to mean?

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote