RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-04, 12:57 AM   #91
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C81 276B

i waan be signed and im fantasticly dope
Old 09-30-04, 01:03 AM   #92
I.D.
..G Clique..

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 9EB2 5E16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoPe
i don't Know if u guys saw it..but his signature on the paper looKs liKe he signed it wit the paint in everyones computer!!! i may be wrong..jst wondering

haha hope do u not realize he wrote i signed it in paint look at it

this iz wut he wrote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProVerse
heres my contract i signed it with paint yo
and to RV sorry to freepost here but I had too
my email wasn't going thrue so I had to give it
to them somehow so in like a day you can delete this ok?
thanks

haha it sayz "i signed it with paint yo" not startin beef but jus read tha actual entry next time cuz i think u only read tha contract an it makez u seem illiterate
Old 09-30-04, 04:27 PM   #93
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A024 FEC1

link link link lnik link lninknknkniknl now

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 07:56 PM   #94
youngd
Banned: Spamming

IP: 8615 6A0C

yo this youngd from bucktooth records this aint no fuckin hoex i dont give a fuck what you think you can suck my dick for all i care i dont ow any one an explanation why i signed them i thougt thay was good so i signed them thay all said to me is this a real biznis an i said no its a lil record label run in britton an thay all said coo i told them how much i would give them for there workan shit like tha an thay was coo wit tha i didnt do anything wrong buy payin some one to make his own cd an distribute there work to sell tha only reson ahm doin this is i love music an every thing about it an i had some spare cash to play with so i thougt i would give cats a chance to make it an its all ways been a dream of mine to open a lil internet label if theres any wrong in tha then ahm sorry cats are broke these days so instead of wastin a verse thay get payed for it instead but if you dout me then thas fine

yo one man band ya droped from tha label i will pay you for what you did an ya gone for tha shit you said about me after every thing i did for you man fuck you

its audio.. and the cat runnin its a dumbass so all we've got to lose is like a track at the most.. n if he dont give us the money = wack contract = we leave.. but he pays us.. so nieh..

was there any need for tha damm i didnt do anything to you i gave you a chance noby else would do it

an for all those who dout it there is tha offical website

http://www.bucktoothrecords.tk/

peep it is all lagit so fuck who ever dout me

yall spine less backstabbin muther fuckers i feel like droppin tha lot of you bad mouthing me tha not nice ya now
Send a message via AIM to youngd Send a message via MSN to youngd   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 10:05 PM   #95
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 5572 2B68

Relax.............Breath man We just wondered about this shit. Is hard to believe stuff on the net this days but goodluck wut u do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 10-01-04, 10:15 PM   #96
youngd
Banned: Spamming

IP: 8615 6A0C

thanx playa

peace
Send a message via AIM to youngd Send a message via MSN to youngd   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 10:32 PM   #97
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Congrads mayn...
Old 10-04-04, 06:05 AM   #98
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngd
yo this youngd from bucktooth records this aint no fuckin hoex i dont give a fuck what you think you can suck my dick for all i care i dont ow any one an explanation why i signed them i thougt thay was good so i signed them thay all said to me is this a real biznis an i said no its a lil record label run in britton an thay all said coo i told them how much i would give them for there workan shit like tha an thay was coo wit tha i didnt do anything wrong buy payin some one to make his own cd an distribute there work to sell tha only reson ahm doin this is i love music an every thing about it an i had some spare cash to play with so i thougt i would give cats a chance to make it an its all ways been a dream of mine to open a lil internet label if theres any wrong in tha then ahm sorry cats are broke these days so instead of wastin a verse thay get payed for it instead but if you dout me then thas fine

yo one man band ya droped from tha label i will pay you for what you did an ya gone for tha shit you said about me after every thing i did for you man fuck you

its audio.. and the cat runnin its a dumbass so all we've got to lose is like a track at the most.. n if he dont give us the money = wack contract = we leave.. but he pays us.. so nieh..

was there any need for tha damm i didnt do anything to you i gave you a chance noby else would do it

an for all those who dout it there is tha offical website

http://www.bucktoothrecords.tk/

peep it is all lagit so fuck who ever dout me

yall spine less backstabbin muther fuckers i feel like droppin tha lot of you bad mouthing me tha not nice ya now

YO, im sendin you a email now about that shit.. go check ya hotmail

one
Old 10-04-04, 08:00 AM   #99
AutoMATIK™
... focus

IP: 23CC 11AC

word ... if this is fa'real good luck to you lil homies. hold it down out there ...