RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-05, 01:55 AM   #91
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
freeeeeeeeeeeeeee postttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

lmao, posts dont count in here, lol.

anywayz Diabolic, str8 pics mayn, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-23-05, 02:07 AM   #92
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 212D 4758

are you serious??? i thought the just didnt count in the crew forums

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 02:08 AM   #93
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

i guess ur rite cuz it didnt go up after that post

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 06:27 AM   #94
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 94D4 7D7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
lmao @ high dro...looks like u won't be in N.O.K for much longer...lol...and to diabolic i don't battle, i do music...u wanna battle me then diss me on some tracks...i do public battling...until then take ya fat ass to the gym, hop on a treadmill and run nigga...just keep running cause u a big fucking chunky muthafucka...u said who gives a fuck about me looking like banks but obviously u do cause u said i look like him and then said u hope i can spit like him...maybe u wanna look like him, u keep brining it up so much

Your a fat sloppy bastard...how many sales did ya movie (fat albert) make on dvd...go grab some more cupcakes fat ass

nigga u a whore...straight like dat son...im not a battle rapper either..but u runnin ya mouth sayin u look like Banks so u must spit like him right..u gay ass mafucka..go put a dick in ya mouth...r u not understadin that i kno im fat...but regardless if im fat or not im still betta then u at "makin music"...how the fuck u sayin u makin music wit 0 songs on ya soundclick page...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 10:18 PM   #95
Debit
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

i got a song on my soundclick u asshole...lmao, u a garbage dispenser type nigga...anything that someone doesn't finish eating u will, am i making u mad with the fat talk cause ya starting to get a lil emotional and ya the one who tried to diss me by saying i look like him...lol, go try out for american idol ya fat bastard...maybe u'll run into ruben
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 10:19 PM   #96
Debit
Light Weight

u must be gay...i mean u have me in ya sig...here's some advice...get off my dick ya fucking sloppy bastard
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 10:24 PM   #97
Debit
Light Weight

didn't i tell ya fat sloppy ass to stay outta my threads, do u not listen...i bet u if i bribe ya ass with a fucking cupcake u'll listen...my whole fucking wardrobe cost more then ya fucking camcorder and the fucking clothes u got on...we won't even go into prices but lets just say maybe if u stopped spending all ya money on food then u could have nice clothes and shit like everyone else but until then wipe those fucking sandwhich crumbs off ya shirt and go back to sitting on ya fucking couch fat boy
Old 03-24-05, 02:09 AM   #98
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

maybe if u stopped supporting a faggot like 50 cent his ego wouldnt have become so inflated that he tried to attack everyone that is better than him

Old 03-24-05, 02:12 AM   #99
Debit
Light Weight

what are u doing back in here...know one was even talking to ya ass and their are millions of others who like his music but that's not the fucking reason why he took shots at everyone
Old 03-24-05, 06:16 AM   #100
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: AC83 43DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
didn't i tell ya fat sloppy ass to stay outta my threads, do u not listen...i bet u if i bribe ya ass with a fucking cupcake u'll listen...my whole fucking wardrobe cost more then ya fucking camcorder and the fucking clothes u got on...we won't even go into prices but lets just say maybe if u stopped spending all ya money on food then u could have nice clothes and shit like everyone else but until then wipe those fucking sandwhich crumbs off ya shirt and go back to sitting on ya fucking couch fat boy

nah son we can go into prices...ckuz u will really lose that shit...i can go whereever the fuck u wianna go..and no..theree is no songs on ya soundclick whore...but dats aight i already see that u scared to battle man...grow some nuts before u start talkin trash...and g-unit clothes...they dont cost that muc..that fitted i got on prolly costed more then the fitted and prolly a shirt u got of g -units...son my jeans alone dont cost no less then 60 dollas...all i rock is Azzure- 80 dollas and up Adakemis cost like 60 and up Girbuads cost like 60 and up...i got some state Property shit cost like 8- and up fam u dont want it...OHHHH and my Nike boots cost like 18- son..step back how much them g-unit shoes cost like 60 dollas a piece??come on man....get outta here son...thats aight tho u gonna catch it bad when i drop this verse on u son...sayin u dont battle...nigga u was the one that didnt stop followin Cali around to battle him right?>? yea dat was ya bitch ass...i remember u from AIM talkin bout "yo listen to my track yo, tell me how it is"...what i say? yo u need to get a betta flow and some other shit...u came back mad" yo man u lyin ckuz everybody else said it was hot"....bitch ass et the fuc outta here son...and dats real talk i swear to God on my pops R.I.P u said dat shit so dont even try to say im lyin B....

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 07:38 AM   #101
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

No offense but that hand thing looks queer espeacialy when you got that handkerchief round ya neck.
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 11:07 AM   #102
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: 6410 8237

ok let me clear shit up. heat sucks and debit is ok but not better than diabolic. so whats wit all the hate over what he looks like. if u aint gonna battle and form it into a punch, let it go. how does that make yall feel better? guess it feels good tryin to clown on someone whos lyrics are superior to yours
Old 03-24-05, 03:51 PM   #103
Debit
Light Weight

wow...fat boy types alot of shit but since u want to get into price we can...here's my wardrobe

Black G-Unit Sneakers = $80
Red G-Unit Sneakers = $80
White G-Unit Sneakers = $80
White/Blue G-Unit Sneakers (with strap) = $80
Black G-Unit Boots = $80
G-Unit Hat = $48
G-Unit Headband = $10
G-Unit Blue Jeans = $60
G-Unit Blue Jeans = $55
G-Unit Jeans (Black)= $65
G-Unit Shorts = $65
G-Unit Shorts = $65

i could go on and on but then i'd have to go through all my G-Unit clothes and that would take forever...when my dad died i use to get social security checks every month and everytime that whole check would go to buying clothes, each check was at least $800 - $2000 so i think my shit costed more then yours seeing that i was blowing that much all on G-Unit clothes...and u must be a real fucking moron...i do have a track on my soundclick, it's called "High With Me" ft. my nigga Dj S-large so u can take a step back off my nuts faggot and we'll see how good u are when this punk ass lil diss comes out...and forgotten flow who the fuck are u, this shit don't even involve u so just stay the fuck outta of it
Old 03-24-05, 04:04 PM   #104
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

yo dont try me like that man. just statin the fact that u shouldnt be hatin on him if hes better than u.
Old 03-24-05, 04:08 PM   #105
Debit
Light Weight

go suck a dick faggot u ain't invovled in this so stay outta grown folks business